Community Project

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback & Support' started by pskecount, Jan 4, 2017.

1. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 pskecount, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    I had this Project in my mind since September 2016 and I wasn't free and able of making this Project at the time. I planned making this Project collaborating with some other artists and was going to make it myself but I feel like approaching it a different way as it also puts the core feeling and meaning behind making this Project into it :blush:.

Since 2017 marks 100th anniversary of the birth of animation in Japan, this is a very Great Opportunity and Proper time to make this happen ;). Here in this Project we 'll be doing a lot of things but all of 'em 'll contribute to making of one video. There are couple of things for which I'll have to take help of other people outside this community but for most of 'em I'm hoping to have You Guys involve in this. See, I'm just a Dreamer and a Person who loves & respects anime deeply and want to give a tribute to ones behind making all of it happen. Yeah I'm talking about giving a Tribute to the Creators I mean the entire staff that works behind making of an anime.

You don't necessarily have to be a Good artist or something to Contribute in this Project. There are many different things needed where People can help in all different kinds of things :). So I Wish You all Participate in this... so we could work and make something together :blush:. I've never worked on such scale but this would really be a Wonderful Experience. And this Project sure won't take Your time I mean I know most of You have Work to do and Schools to attend but we have a lot of time and the amount of work isn't that complicated and huge.

Let me know Your Opinions on this Project so we can continue it as Our Community Project :blush:.

*Update on things that You can Contribute.

Here am listing just some of the things that You can Contribute...

• Scenes from any anime footage (most simple, common and important one that anyone can contribute :) ).
    • People posing themselves holding a message or anything.
    • Anime Inspired Artwork.
    • Clips showcasing People's Emotions and Feelings and Joy.
    • Your own Animated Clips.
    To get more details read the posts below or at least read this http://opforum.net/threads/community-project.55511/#post-802255.

Some videos that give essence of this Project.

2. Nico Kaitlin

Expand Collapse

I like where you're going with this but I don't really understand what you want us to do...

3. Grin

the hero you deserve
    Expand Collapse

tl;dr he wants to make a video to commemorate the 100th anniversary of animation in Japan and wants everyone to do something for it.

pskecount and Nico Kaitlin like this.
  4. Marco Polo

ドナルド・トランプ
    Expand Collapse

So you want to make an animated film?
    That sounds interesting, I'd be down for helping you out with some things :)

Probably not the art side, but with story/soundtrack (if I can find good recording equipment)

5. Nico Kaitlin

Expand Collapse

Hm...dunno what I could do :/

6. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Oh Sorry... Wait a min :sweat: Let me clear up the things so everyone has a common understanding of what exactly we'll be doing here.

As I said we together 'll be contributing to make one video as a Tribute to the creators behind anime. So this includes a lot of things... Well it's not the soundtrack that's needed but the rest of the content. This is where I'll be taking Your contributions :) If You feel this is Good and want to share a different approach... feel free :blush: but if there's a proper goal and roles distributed among members it'll make this whole process smooth. Now here I'm simply listing the kinds of things You can contribute :blush:.

The most simple thing that anyone can contribute here is Scenes :) This is the most common and the most important content that ''ll be needed in making a video.

I'll be elaborating on all these details later ;) when many other members share their interest but till then what's their to know about this is that You can Contribute a lot of things but since we'll be doing this to make a Good Looking Video we'll have to take our time, think creatively, discuss and make it :) That's all. We'll atleast have this memory and fun about working together and giving a Tribute & not to mention We all 'll have our names in the video.

7. Grin

the hero you deserve
    Expand Collapse

Yes, that's what I meant. You really have a way of making it longer than that. But see, for people to gain interest in this project, they need to know what THEY can do for it. You did say you'll list it out, but I'm just saying that it's probably the biggest motivator here.

What do you mean by "scenes"?

8. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I See What You are saying :) You sure have a point there... Well I think this Project can be something more than what am imagining it to be.

I'm actually thinking of making a music video that showcases both scenes from anime and making :blush: and what more is that we'll also be showcasing the People's emotions, feelings and their anime inspired artwork ;). Here... by scenes i mean specific clips or moments from anime footage. Other things include People posing themselves holding a message or anything... Possibilities are many and so am' saying that we'll be discussing and making it together.

Grin likes this.
  9. Monster Trio

青眼の究極竜
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#9 Monster Trio, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Ah You should probably Explain it like this in the First post of your Thread, people will be more eager to join. ;) Also, any Anime is fine, I'm Guessing? :) Or do you want it to be more specified on One Piece, after all, this is a One Piece forum. :blush:

10. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Thanks :) I'll sure update it soon with more detail if possible ;) & Yea anyone's fine... It's not just about One Piece.

Monster Trio likes this.
  11. Monster Trio

青眼の究極竜
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Okay! Awesome, great to know. Thanks for this awesome project ;D

G12 and pskecount like this.
  12. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You are so Welcome :blush: I've updated the main post with a some more details... @Nico Kaitlin Hope that helps You to Understand :blush: some of the things You can help in.

Monster Trio and Nico Kaitlin like this.
  13. Nico Kaitlin

Expand Collapse

That does help! Thanks! :3

pskecount likes this.
  14. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Here are the videos made by some other creators that give an essence of what I'm making :blush: but most importantly understand that we'll be doing something a lot different than this. These videos are made by some really Great & Experienced editors but We'll do our best to give a Tribute ;).

Gomugomunocannon and Kyros like this.
  15. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Expand Collapse

I will share something good by Saturday :-)

16. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

So appreciated :blush: But there are certain limitations since it 'll be more of a music video. Anyway, am Happy You 'll be a Part of it ;) I'll share the details soon.

17. Gomugomunocannon

Knighty Knight.
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This is a great idea. I am in for sure.! Let's see more people's response and get started.

pskecount likes this.
  18. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

That's Great :) Thanks a Lot :blush: Well Yeah I'm too waiting for more members to join in since It's a Community Project :sweat:.

19. Mugiwara Nakama

Expand Collapse

Would it be a good idea to show some of the earliest Japanese animations and show how much it's evolved into today's anime?

pskecount likes this.
  20. pskecount

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yeah that's actually a Good Idea :) Thanks for suggesting ;).

Mugiwara Nakama likes this.