One Piece Chapter 845 Predictions

Discussion in 'Past Predictions' started by Owl, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Lola is clearly the favorite child (allowed to seek her own marriage). Thus her comments are based on the assumption Big Mom hears the Lola connection. As you addressed in the second paragraph, the "power" is only Homies specific. Thus in terms of the ultimate resolution (getting Big Mom to agree with letting Sanji go is the biggest thing that needs to be negotiated), Lola will be necessary which is also why she hasn't appeared yet. If Lola appears now, it literally allows for resolution of most, if not all aspects of the arc.

To expand upon the vivre card discussion, the "life force" in the card is indirect. It is made from a nail clipping, so it is "part" of Big Mom but not part of her main "soul". The Homies can not defy Big Mom since she is their "creator"/"mother". Essentially the vivre card is the lowest level "soul". Next on the scale would be the "collectors" (forget if the black collectors were named). Since they are part of Big Mom's soul, they are able to have additional capabilities/supernatural events. The highest level would be Big Mom herself and the full "life force" manipulation. Her fruit was originally supposed to be the "Birthing Birthing" fruit, but was changed due to former editors leaking the information almost a year ago.

As for the weather abilities, already posted that I do not see the sun and cloud Homies being the power (so not going to rehash it here). I personally see it as a second ability, but we will just have to wait and see (it probably won't be revealed this arc).

2. Red

Red
    Prince of OPF
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Really? I was almost certain that this was the case, especially since it somewhat explained her being able to transmit life forces into inanimate beings. And to reaffirm this, since the sun and the cloud are elements of some sort, she might even be transmitting those life forces into them via some awakening of some sort, and since we're at that point of the story, more detail on this would be nice.

If it is indeed a second power though, how do you explain it? A second Devil Fruit or some other power? I'm assuming the latter, since if it was the first, the government would've been less surprised when Blackbeard ate his second fruit.

3. hoo.ey27@yahoo.com

Expand Collapse

No spoilers for chap845 as of today?

Thanks

4. AntonS

Expand Collapse

#24 AntonS, Nov 2, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    There was a reply. No more actual.

5. Artemis D Arpenleuk

Expand Collapse

Hey, I was wondering if Brook's power could be similar to Big Mom's. Would he be able to manipulate inanimate objects upto some degree like Big Mom? He might not be as powerful, but could he somehow have a better chance of fighting Big Mom because he could manipulate and bring out his own soul? It's something worth wondering about.

6. Willster328

Expand Collapse

This scene seems like the kind of scene that acts more as a "period" than a "comma" for the characters involved. I'd be honestly surprised if the next chapter focuses on Luffy and his next goal. I feel like there are enough other small plotlines currently going on that Oda will focus on them as sort of a "build up" to the events to come. To my knowledge, the ones currently running are:

1. Chopper and Carrot running through the Mirror World. Given that their original intention was to find Sanji, and we just SAW Sanji, that their storyline will actually have some sort of twist. They'll witness something else or find someone else interesting.

2. Brook and Pedro were on their way to Big Mom's castle inside a Biscuit Soldier, but I'm curious if Cracker's defeat means that the Biscuit Soldier will fall apart. If so, they might find themselves in the midst of some trouble.

3. Aladdin was underwater tracking the Straw Hats' movements for Jinbe, and we don't know what Jinbe is up to right now so we may get a glimpse of him.

4. Caesar Clown is working under the gun to complete his research, so I'm wondering if he's really doing that.

5. Pekoms last we saw was "shot" and thrown into the ocean. He might tie into Aladdin above, but who knows.

So yeah, there are a ton of things going on within the island which need to be moved along a little bit.

7. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Did you mean to respond here? The chapter's already out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.