One Piece Chapter 846 Predictions

Discussion in 'Past Predictions' started by Owl, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owl

Owl
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

onepiecechapter846pred.png

What do you think that is going to happen in the next chapter?
    Share with us your thoughts and predictions for the chapter 846 of One Piece!

2. bandurista24

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Chopper will appear using the mirror in Sanji and Pudding's room. Chopper will talk to Sanji and make him come and escape. But Sanji will refuse and say he will marry Pudding. Then out of nowhere, Oda will show Zoro and the others arriving Wano country. Pedro and brook's locations. Neko finding Marco and asks Marco to join the alliance of Strawhats. Marco will gladly join because it was WB's last command to them.

TheDarkSide and Villaine like this.
  3. shinsekai

Expand Collapse

Sanji will kidnapp pudding. then he'll bring her to luffy's party. Sanji join luffy fights against BM crew. BM heads to battle location then nami starts talking.

Villaine likes this.
  4. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Absolutely impossible to predict major plot turns at this point, since I don't think any of us thought the arc would pan out like it has so far

Maybe some Sanji x Pudding lovin' at the start, but I would guess we'd follow the Luffy situation more closely for now and see that wrap up, since Sanji's situation (he wants to marry tomorrow) theoretically can't move forward until the event of the wedding itself (unless he decides to sneak out)

Edinbour and Villaine like this.
  5. Kyros

The Legend
    Super Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Luffy kicking the army :super:

6. Villaine

Expand Collapse

Probably the long awaited wedding and the start of the showdown :D.

7. BarryBanksonCODE

Expand Collapse

Right now there's too many possibilities with how the group is split up but I think it's a certainty that Chopper & Carrot will feature heavily & we'll find out what Chopper's plan is.

There'll probably be a switch on the last couple of pages to Luffy's situation which will be left on a cliffhanger.

Or it'll be the other way around & we'll have a continuation of Luffy fighting & then a cliffhanger with Chopper.

Either way I think that will be the 'combo' for this chapter.

8. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I would agree to this. I had thought that Whole Cake island would be more like Zou, just some in-between quick stop-and-go island. But the way this is progressing, it would be a whole solid arc of it's own. at first I do not believe there would be a Big Mam Vs Luffy fight since not all the team members are here, but the story is so leading that way. I hope they can pick fight with Big Mam later as the hype was still on to Kaido.

Unless, this would be like Luffy / Sanji similar to how Luffy/Zorro handled dressrosa. Is that how Oda wanted to progress moving forward?

9. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

It's interesting you say that, to me the moment they introduced the second element to Sanji's backstory and the Big Mom factor it felt more like we'd get a proper arc from it, whereas Zou always felt like a rendezvous point

I also doubt there'd be a full Luffy vs Big Mom confrontation, since Luffy himself said he wasn't going to pick a fight. But, as it's turning out it could be necessary; the only way I can see out involves Germa turning on Big Mom, thus delaying that scenario until later. However, both Judge and BM are getting what they want, so the likelihood of conflict there currently seems low.

10. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Correct. At this juncture, the story can go any other way Oda wanted.

11. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Just realized Oda did not plan out his timeline correctly. The wedding is tomorrow, but the wedding was implied to be the "next day" with Luffy vs. Cracker taking all night. Initially, the Vinsmoke family was supposed to arrive prior to the wedding (attend the "omiai", meeting of the families when there is an arranged marriage; Thus the preparation of soul infused food for the special occasion). So the mistranslation/mistyping of the timeline just prior to the Luffy vs. Cracker fight.

Same prediction as my 845 prediction. I still think we have some potential Vinsmoke build up toward the wedding. Capone, Brook/Pedro, Lola, and even Chopper/Carrot are climax events, so we only get build up material if they are shown. Actually, considering the break maybe the chapter will focus on Luffy's fight. So unless the chapter ends with a Luffy in peril cliffhanger, Lola or some other savior aspect would be a good cliffhanger. Lola being introduced means we immediately jump to the climax of the arc.

12. Dustfinger

Jack Of No Trades
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I want to see Sanji's answer to Pudding's proposal.
    Chopper and Carrot's adventure at Brulee's Mirror World.

And I really want to see Jinbei also, I miss that Whale Shark. :kizaru:

13. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I too would like to see what's going on with Chopper/Carrot and Brulee. I think the main focus will still be on Luffy and Sanji.

14. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well last chapter Oda really showed us how bad the situation was for the Straw Hats at this point it probably can't get any worse. Luffy's fight will more than likely continue. Sanji's plan to marry Pudding won't be interrupted yet.

Next chapter is the perfect chapter for characters like Brook, Pedro, Chopper, and Carrot to make a move. Jinbe, the sun pirates and Pekoms needs to stay out of the plot until tomorrow when it's time for the wedding. Capone's plan will probably be revealed or hinted at within the next 3 chapters. Maybe the wedding guests might start coming in. It's very hard to predict. The only other thing could be an update on the sweet commanders and Mama.

15. camoramo24

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

"Straw Hat Luffy Has been captured". Sanji, cries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.