One Piece Chapter 847 Predictions

Discussion in 'Past Predictions' started by Owl, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owl

Owl
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

one-piece-chapter-847-pred.png

What do you think that is going to happen in the next chapter?
    Share with us your thoughts and predictions for the chapter 847 of One Piece!

2. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Pedro gets his ass beat while Brook looks for Poneglyph... hopefully they don't take too much damage

Maybe we find out if that big army managed to get Luffy to move from that spot

3. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Pedro dealing with Tamago and guards while Brook has a talk with lady Smoothie. Luffy gets imprisoned. The wedding finall begins.

4. Cosmos

Ms. Owl
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Brook went right to the point XD I'm rooting for the straw hats but damn everything seems to be against them! I mean, she created a big ass army though having babies and matrimony. And, since it's a party everyone seems to have gathered there. Also germ is there! And so far the only allies the straw hats found were a dead tree and sanji's future waifu...

Besides Sanji's "plan" is believing in big mom's words. For her " I will let your friends leave this island unharmed" Is the same as saying " I will only harm them when they set food outside my territory." So in her head, they are dead anyway.

... Ahg... Have faith.. Regardless I have a question:
    Does big mom still loves Lola? Or does she despises her for running away?

If it is the second one, she could've easily killed her.. But it'll still play an important role in the story. (also will lola be attending the weeding? )

5. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I interpret differently from the people posting. We clearly get two sides of the story (the children's perspective and the parent's perspective). The children all hate Lola (they all talk down to her and say she ran away from home), but this makes perfect sense if Lola is the favorite and they are just jealous. Although Big Mom has yet to talk about Lola, Pound and Pudding being moral characters means their side of the story is closer to the truth of the situation. I am biased to believe Pudding is a "fake" child (probably something related to Big Mom's ability) and thus she fits as an exception to all of the "real" children. I will point out that Smoothie is the first exception of a good looking child, but the partial giant genetics shows direct ties to Big Mom (possibly the result of Oda's plans being leaked by former editors, thus he wanted to change some parts; None of the books I read talked about the Commanders though).

I disagree on Brook/Pedro acting now, since it is a true suicide mission. I'm thinking word of Luffy's capture comes in, and they are forced to wait for the wedding to start (the only rational option). Maybe we'll get a short glimpse of Chopper/Carrot and other situations on the island. I can't think of anything else (maybe Luffy/Nami getting imprisoned/briefly getting talked down to by Big Mom), so I'm hoping we get a short time skip to the wedding starting. I'm now thinking Oda will show powerful allies of Big Mom since they will show up as VIPs for the wedding.

6. Kho469

Expand Collapse

I'm betting Luffy is still in that spot. Oh shit! just had a thought! What if when the shit goes down at the Tea Party, Luffy and the Enraged Army see/hear it and squash the battle to investigate???

Either the next chapter or the one after some one is going to show their true colors i.e. Judge Vinsmoke or Capone...

No telling what story will get the spot light. It may show us what Bropper haha and Carrot have been up to.

7. Freshairkaboom

Expand Collapse

Luffy is going to fight to get back to that exact spot to wait for Sanji to return. Nami is going to need medical assistance. Big Mom orders her doctors to save Nami since Sanji is now cooperating. Brook will use his soul powers to sneak in.

8. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

hopefully an update to the other groups - Zorro, Neko, even Momo's progress. these 3 would only take 3 panels max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.