One Piece Chapter 849 Spoilers

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Spoilers' started by menma, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 menma, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Chapter title is Chobro in Mirror World.

In the cover page, protagonists in other Shonen Jump mangas wear ONE PIECE characters' costumes.

Brulee's house

Carrot is about to be thrown into a furnace, but actually it is not real Carrot. It is a frog made by Brulee's DF.

Real Carrot is hiding in an attic. Carrot makes a sneaking attack and saves the frog. She turns over the furnace.
    Brulee is shouting due to the hot water. Randolph gets an electrical shock due to the hot water attacked by Carrot's Electro.

Chopper goes on a rampage via Brain Point and Ramble Ball. They finally take control of Mirror World.

Sanji's room

Sanji cooks a dish for Pudding, who was not in a good mood.

Treasure Room

Big Mom shows up in front of Brook, who gets hold of the key from military guard

courtyard

Pedro confronts with Tamago. Pedoro's 50 years' life span was taken by Big Mom when he was captured 5 years ago.

Castle
    Reiju is heading for somewhere with her body/face full of blood.

source: Shitaraba

WSJ ON BREAK NEXT WEEK

Villaine and Monkey Deeb Luffy like this.
  2. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

D': he's cooking for his bae without knowing that she's gonna leave himmmmmmmm

Well, let's just hope Minks have long lives
    And that he doesn't get captured again

[​IMG]

3. Con D. Oriano

Expand Collapse

Pedoro's 50 years' life span was taken by Big Mom when he was captured 5 years ago.

HOW?

4. Time

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ok, so that's Chopper's grand plan? Pretty lame but have to read the chapter first and how come Brulee doesn't know that's a fake Carrot?

5. zsonszkie

Expand Collapse

Castle
    Reiju is heading for somewhere with her body/face full of blood.

>> Hmm, maybe she's the one who is being bullied now or She fight for sanji's freedom? or most probably she's attacked by bigmoms subordinate

6. Chaudfontaine

The Epicurean
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Exciting times to be alive!

105abs likes this.
  7. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Expand Collapse

Sperms !

Tony likes this.
  8. AIMD_Tausug

Expand Collapse

the most saddening is the breaaaaak noooooooo!!!!

9. Saili Jere

Expand Collapse

10. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

So Reiju just barely made it out alive of a certain scenario! I've stated before that Vinsmokes had their own agenda and this slightly confirms it. What Reiju was up to who knows? Was it a quarrel between siblings or family members? Or was it Reiju/Vinsmokes having a different reason to come into WCI and it has failed miserably? Sanji seeing Reiju and trying to save her also comes to mind! So many possibilities!

Big Mom, sorry but I don't see you winning vs Brook LOL. He has a Soul DF so I'm not to sure she can manipulate that. He's already dead so she can't steal his lifespan. Unless she's fast and/or powerful I see Brook laughing this one off LOL.

How did Chopper fool Brulee w/ her own DF? LOL! Dumb broad. Brain point did some work! lol
    Carrot smart move electrocuting everyone...kinda lame that it worked tho. #TheyWereWeak

Villaine likes this.
  11. Red

Red
    Prince of OPF
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

She's a Yonko, if she was only dependant on her Devil Fruit for the sake of combat, she's a poor excuse for one of the ruler of the seas. Obviously she's 10s of 1000s of times stronger than Brook. Whether he's able to outsmart her is another question, but Brook cannot "laugh" off Big Mom as you say

Villaine likes this.
  12. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ehhh, I was clearly being sarcastic but just for the sake of discussion. What about Biscuit, I think it can be argued that he was solely dependent on his DF. He himself mentioned that he doesn't like/can't be hit because it hurts too much or he can't take it (or somewhere along those lines). It was proven when he was KO'd by simply being pushed out of Luffy's fat belly and overkilled when he was smashed into an actual hard biscuit. He's a Yonko commander at almost 1 billion wanted poster. Altho he could use haki and a sword He mostly relied on his DF. Yea he's not a YONKO but still lol.

Numbers make power, just like intel does. It can be argued that her 'power' or 'strength' comes from these 2 aspects. She also has an overpowered DF that further increases her "army/power/force" or even influence. It's a DF that would intimidate just about anyone. I mean she can take away people's lifespan, control weather, build an army...etc.

We haven't seen her fight an actual battle so it's not 100% guaranteed that she's strong AF. So far we know she has an OP DF, massive army, massive alliances, strong commanders, a shitload of children. We also know that when her commanders are defeated she personally doesn't chase after the perpetrator but instead sends an army and/or Zeus/Prometheus to further hinder the enemy's escape. Sure she "probably" doesn't need/want to dirty her hands w/ "small fry" but the possibility of her not being able to take out a strong foe isn't 100%/completely ruled out.

Another one that reminds me of such a thing is Buggy. Sure it's hard to compare a Shichibukai to a Yonko considering Whitebeard vs Mihawk or considering Kaido as the strongest living thing and Luffy defeating most Shichibukai's. However, as far as I remember the only one saying that Big Mom is a strong pirate herself is Lola, and we all know Buggy is a weak piece of poo so I feel there could possibly be a comparison there.

Anyways that rant was all for the sake of discussion.

Brook is in a bad spot, however, Brook won't die so there will be an escape/distraction and I do see Oda using Brook's DF as a comedic way to "battle" or get away from Big Mom. IF Big Mom was actually strong AF then there shouldn't be anyone in WCI at the moment that would be able to save Brook and we might as well say goodbye to him. Unless of course she simply captures him and puts him in the book w/ Luffy & Nami in order to have everyone gathered in 1 spot so that the last escape out of WCI becomes much simpler.

Villaine likes this.
  13. Gol. D. Chris

Captain of the Roger Pirates
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I came to an idea that Brook's soul could be an unlimited lifespann source for Big Mom or a "poisonous soul", because his soul should was longer on the Grandline than it should - I hope you know what I mean :)

14. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I definitely like the idea of an infinite life source for Big Mom.

Gol. D. Chris likes this.
  15. Gol. D. Chris

Captain of the Roger Pirates
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I like both ideas and the second could help Brook to get away from Big Mom :)

16. bandurista24

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Did you missed the chapter where the Gorosei was talking about BB?

They said Big mom is also capable of stopping and defeating BB after he gained WB's DF alongside Shanks and Kaidou

17. MissDomino

Expand Collapse

Minks has long life hmmm

18. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Umm you do realize they also said that Marco, the remnants of the Whitebeard pirates, and his allies could also defeat BB right? We all know how that went. Marco and allies are currently crying up a river in the shadows. Not only did BB defeat them, but he did it overwhelmingly. Gorosei just hopping and talking out their booty hole lol

19. bandurista24

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

yup and Big mom is another story. Marco aint yonkou. Big mom is

20. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yes, she is a Yonko but the fact that you made a fact statement that the 3 yonko could defeat BB because the Gorosei said so is invalid. Especially after you left out the other group that the Gorosei said could take out BB because they failed. If that's the only argument then it's valid to believe that the Gorosei are talking out their ass, and it's also a possibility that the yonko (Especially Big Mom since we don't know anything about her own abilities in terms of herself taking out powerful opponents) can't take out BB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.