One Piece Chapter 850 Spoilers

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Spoilers' started by Owl, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Even Luffy knows he stands no chance vs Big Mom in Big Mom's turf with half a crew and no allies. He said so himself in an earlier chapter, somewhere along the lines I will fight you but not now. Sure he's spouting out he'll fight her here and now but that's only something he'll do if he has no other option in order to protect his nakama.

Having Vinsmokes as an ally changes absolutely nothing. You still can't compare Luffy's strength to Big Mom's. AND even if he's able to hold her back for a bit who's taking care of the other 2 commanders? Sanji? Jinbei? Vinsmokes that seemed to be easily handled by Sanji? I don't think so.

Vinsmokes are all pure evil except Reiju. I can see Reiju being saved but not the others. I can also see Reiju sacrificing herself while Mugiwaras escape as well. I don't see Luffy having a fight vs Big Mom especially considering this arc will be over in the next 2-3 months.

2. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#62 Betelgeuse, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    He actually doesn't. He did call her out and told her that he'd beat her. He also said his tantrums are nastier than her storms.
    You've missed the point on what I had to say. What I'm trying to say is that Luffy can't just waltz out of there like if nothing happened because the Vinsmokes are screwed. He is still going to have to fight some people and maybe even the captain herself. The fight could be interupted but at this point leaving the island without fighting is next to impossible. Unless he allied with one side.
    All we are doing is clashing with opinions at this point. Btw the arc has way more than 3 months to go. We still have at least another 20 to go. We're halfway and this arc is over 20 chapters deep so far

3. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

And we know he's talking out his ass, he couldn't even beat Big Mom's commander lol. Luffy's tantrum won't even tickles Big Mom's and no matter how big of a Luffy fan anyone is that's non-debatable from what we've seen.

I've also never said that he won't fight anyone. I simply said that he won't be saving the Vinsmokes because they're the epitome of evil and I don't see him saving them. I mean they've hurt his nakama for years, and it's not like Sanji will want to save em either. Obviously they'll have to skirmish with some people in order to get out the island but to say that he's going to ally with Vinsmokes and/or save them, I think, is a stretch considering Luffy can't even save himself in the scenario he's in. Even with the masses of people in the books I don't see them beating Big Mom and her entire army/kingdom in her own house. Unless Oda pulls some bull tbh.

Fine not 3 months...4-5 months...no difference really lol.

4. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Lol 5 months is still too short if you actually do the math. With the breaks and all. Anyways I'm going to bed so let's end this here. This thread will be closed when I wake up most likely

5. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Bro you're not getting the point. It's 25 chapters and there is ENDLESS loose ends IF there was going to be some massive showdown vs Big Mom that won't be enough, I'm sure we can agree on that.

6. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

My heart goes to Sanji. We we're both deceived. :(

7. Lugz

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#67 Lugz, Dec 22, 2016
    Well, I am hoping (against all hope) that the 3-eyed girl be at least an evil twin or something.
    I will curse till the death of me whoever convince (or even at the slightest suggested) to Oda-chi to twist Pudding's character just for the sake of 'characterization'.

Will 2016 (and perhaps 2017 as well) be the start of Oda straying from OP tradition? It started with Baby 5, then Sugar's abilities, now this twist. What a waste...in my humble opinion.

8. Chaudfontaine

The Epicurean
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#68 Chaudfontaine, Dec 22, 2016
    some more images
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (the drawing i posted wasn't that far off so it seems)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pervy oda, you did it again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (they called it a blowjob door, the guys i got this from :v )

9. Glen Flores

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.