One Piece Chapter 852 Spoilers

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Spoilers' started by menma, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The problem is that they could probably beat him if they worked together. Unless he is using technology to keep them that way. He did say they would lead the army one day meaning that all of them will surpass him.

2. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yea, I personally think that Judge isn't the powerhouse in the Germa, so imo he's either using something to control them or maybe manipulated something at birth to control them. The drug used on the mother is also another possibility.

I think that by the end of the arc that Judge and male siblings will be defeated, jailed, or killed. That the Germa soldiers will find out that they're clones, and that Reiju will be the leader of the Germa until the short life-span of the soldiers lasts.

3. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

That's a good solution actually. The Straw Hats would ally with Germa 66 then. Actually I only hope to see Judge being jailed those poor kids never had the chance to be born human but they need to get beat up though :P

4. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yea, there's still the Big Mom, everyone in her crew, and all the people on her islands factor tho. I wouldn't be surprised of most of the civilians aren't a fan of Big Mom. I personally also think that most of Big Mom's army are from her DF (homies). There's still the Bomb as a twist, but even w/ the box I still think that SHP's are in a really bad place.

Unless of course everyone escapes via mirror world of course, It's not like anyone can access it except for Brulee.
    Wait, that's possibly how Brook is going to get the Poneglyph. Maybe Brook has a mirror, then ends up fighting next to the Poneglpyh, and is finally pulled thru the mirror w/ the Poneglyph by Chopper lmao. Big Mom will just sit there blown AF.

Villaine and Seiryu like this.
  5. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Other than the duds comment, this is probably the most important quote for the entire chapter. Reiju literally counter planned to negate Big Mom's control over Sanji (she is definitely looking like a great ally for the future since she is DAMN sneaky; Pulling off the infiltration to swap out the explosive cuffs is crazy considering the thousands and thousands of Homie spies everywhere). Sanji is dedicated enough to give up his dream/cooking (look at Luffy the past two chapters) for the greater picture so cuffs aren't as big a deal as keeping Zeff safe.
    This is a great thing. It means the start of the climax is coming up in 853, which then means we move to Wano Kuni and MASSIVE action sooner.

The situation @Chicano180 brings up makes sense to escape the castle, but even Nami can't navigate an endless storm (what Big Mom is capable of with her two main/original Homies). Things are looking up, but the arc's climax/twist has to neutralize Big Mom. Her personality makes bribing the most likely still.

Villaine and Chaudfontaine like this.
  6. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bomb. there are so many plot points I'm just wondering how Oda will piece this all together. no matter what the straw hats are still screwed. Perhaps Sanji will make something really delicious calm her down.

7. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

What if they bring Big Mom into Mirror world and then leave Big Mom there lmao. It'll be funny AF, it'll also neutralize her in terms of escaping, atleast until they let go of Brulee.

Seiryu and Villaine like this.
  8. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

https://www.spoiler.net/spoiler/de.1-one-piece-chapter-852 spoiler pics out here.

Also to those who ask why there is a break already, the last 2 breaks was from the Magazine and not Oda himself, so even though the magazine might not have been released they probably still had to work.

WSJ made a deal with Oda to take a break once a month so he wouldn't risk his health.

9. Chaudfontaine

The Epicurean
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

So not too long before the chap comes out? Or the regular hours?

Wonky luffy with still 1 tooth missing

10. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well depending how fast Mangastream or Jaiminisbox is i would say between 1 to 4 hours

11. Chaudfontaine

The Epicurean
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It's out!

12. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yes both on mangastream and Jaiminisbox, gotta say i prefer jaminisbox translation xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.