One Piece Discussion - Theories About Sanji, Big Mom, Vinsmoke Family, Germa 66 & More!

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Owl, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Owl

Owl
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

2. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Expand Collapse

#2 PirateKing_D_Luffy, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Wow...this one is way way better than I expected...

Jawahib bro u r an exceptional presenter... Calm ..gentle and right on target with change in tone required

Marco Polo another side supported well..I enjoyed his voice :-) he has vgood potential

Theory was good but the way it was presented was best...very good contribution all over...

It's like a unexpected jump from the last review I watched
    ...hats off and keep up the same good work running!. My rating 11/10

Wolf, Jawahib and Marco Polo like this.
  3. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou!

@Jawahib we got fans boi

4. Yumavo Cado

Mental Masochist
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

@Jawahib and @Marco Polo?! How was I not informed of this. Preposterous. You both look kyoot, let me eat you up.

Jawahib and Marco Polo like this.
  5. Wolf

Harbringer of Reality
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

@Jawahib & @Marco Polo

Amazing job with the video and the discussion points themselves, guys!!

Very well coordinated and clear - It felt like you guys had done a lot of similar discussions in the past ^ ^

Looking for more videos from you both!

Tenacious @Tony, you have our thanks as well :yesucan:

Tony, Jawahib and Marco Polo like this.
  6. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou! Hopefully we will be able to bring out more ^_^

7. Jawahib

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Thanks so much for all your support guys! And thanks to Tony especially for working so hard on making the video look so pretty. Hopefully you're all just the first of many fans :P

Thanks for the compliment man, but what did you mean with 'change in tone required?' Was that another compliment or some feedback? Always looking for some advice to improve :)

Tony likes this.
  8. sweetjacky

#Jawaholic #TeamFracky
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I feel like I'm being a bad friend :joycat:

I didn't watch the whole video because I got bored but that's because I don't like videos like that in general. If it wasn't them in the video I wouldn't have watched it at all.

Marco Polo likes this.
  9. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Expand Collapse

U were able to maintain an active discussion..not only by staying calm ..presenting it properly but also by raising ur volume whenever required to draw attention/focus on the important points u want to highlight..

Even a good presenter fails to create an impact ...if the same pitch is maintain throughout the presentation..making it bore

For u it was a compliment

Jawahib likes this.
  10. K2R

K2R
    Expand Collapse

Wow you guys are awesome for doing this. and I can really agree with most of the discussions.

Wouldn't it be more interesting for the Straw Hat crew to split up. As Luffy goes to the Tea party and Zoro stays at Zou out of stubbornness. that way when Jack comes back to Zou, the Zoro factions fights to survive.with the sentiment "we gotta hold our ground till Luffy GEts back."(the whole Faith in the captain thing). At the Luffy/sanji/bride front they will escape from Big Mom and Germa 66, they'll be pursed though. Then when Luffy and company return to Zhou with BM and G66 in tow, they find Zoro and company barely managing to fend off Jack. This way you have a three way stand off, and I think you can milk more chapters out of it while heightening the anticipation for face the off between Law-Luffy alliance vs BM-G66 alliance vs Jack and company. And When either Jack or Big Mom falls, Kaidou then arrives spelling more trouble. As FOr the Straw HAts saving grace I can't see another way out in situation like this.

P.S. YOU GUYS ARE :super:THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK.

Tony, Jawahib and Marco Polo like this.
  11. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

I like this train of thought, Luffy taking half the crew to Whole Cake Island and leaving Zoro and Law to fend off Jack: though I'm leaning more towards the idea that the two of them somehow defeat Jack, which would cue a power up for Zoro, and maybe even Law, since i don't think either are at Jack's level yet (sorry Zoro fanboys)
    The defeat of Jack would give Kaido a reason to head for Zou, and lead to the Luffy/Kaido conflict

The difficulty is whether the Straw-hat/Heart alliance and the minks can deal with Jack and Big Mom in such quick succession

K2R likes this.
  12. K2R

K2R
    Expand Collapse

@Marco Polo that's where the flaw is. At the three way mexican stand-off with Kaidou replacing the fallen I just can't think of a saving grace for the Straw-Heart Pirates+Minks. even if Jack were to fall and weakened Big Mom suddenly decide to gang up on Kaidou, I don't think that's enough to defeat the Immortal Beast. In the most unlikely situation though it could be Fujitora that drops in on them in a four way. (Straw-Hearts+Minks vs Big Mom vs Jack vs Fujitora)

Date Damon likes this.
  13. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I was about to throw something like this out here as a argument against the splitting up theory but I agree with you and couldn't have said it better. Jack is sure strong as hell and there you have Big Mom, one of the Yonkou. I don't think splitting up is a good idea. They'd better focus on one target at a time.

K2R likes this.
  14. Date Damon

Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ah, almost forgot. Great video, great discussion, guys. I love it!

Jawahib likes this.
  15. Jawahib

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

But that's how One Piece has played out before. Kaku/Hatchan/Mr.1 especially it seemed were on a different level than Zoro, but still he overcame them. I miss the days when it wasn't IF they could win, it was more HOW. The growth of the Straw Hats has always been about them beating opponents on a higher level than them, and Zoro vs Jack will finally be Zoro's first chance to fully shine since the time skip. That's why I don't believe that Law and Zoro will gang up on Jack and defeat him.
    If the crew splits up, I believe that Jack will return and perhaps be outmatched by Law and Zoro before retreating, and when Luffy officially challenges Kaido later, their crews will have a typical match-up and Zoro will fight and defeat Jack single handedly. Not because it's 'realistic', but because it's awesome :P .

Then you also have the layer of how the rescue mission will go. I don't believe it will simply be getting in and out with Sanji - that'd just be an utter waste of time. Something big would have to happen, which may or may not disrupt the course of immediate events. The idea just came to me now that Luffy will need a reason to fight to his fullest against Big Mom apart from 'taking down the Yonko', and getting Sanji back would seem perfect. There are any number of ways it can go, but I have the feeling that we're going to see Straw Hats vs Big Mom sooner rather than later.

Marco Polo likes this.
  16. Flyingshadow451

Phantom Spy
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You guys were awesome! The discussion was on point, and had a good flow with the question/opinion process. I'm really looking forward to the next discussion!!

17. Red

Red
    Prince of OPF
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#17 Red, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    704 views as of now.

:fuckyeah:

Edit: And 58 subscribers. ;)

Wolf and K2R like this.
  18. Owl

Owl
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

High quality discussion, @Marco Polo and @Jawahib. :) I believe that I already watched this whole video 2 or 3 times, you guys were able to bring a lot of good points. One that comes to my mind is when Marco said that Luffy not only sees Sanji as one of the top fighters, but also as the guy who makes the food... It was funny, but so true at the same time. :P

I also believe there will be a split, but I believe that Zoro will go with Luffy. I don't know exactly why I think that since you two believe that he'd stay on Zou and that actually makes more sense, but... I just have this feeling.

Or maybe Zoro will really stay on Zou, and Raizou can go with Luffy... He'd be able to help a lot in escaping with Sanji since he's a ninja.

Looking forward to watch more videos from you two.

K2R, Marco Polo and Jawahib like this.
  19. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

That's a really good point you raise there, I like it
    Obviously it's not one we really considered since Raizou hadn't been introduced at the time we were doing the video

But the whole ninja thing would be extremely useful in a situation where stealth is the priority

Owl likes this.