One Piece Episode 760: "The Exterminated Capital - The Curly Hat Pirates Arrive!"

Discussion in 'Past Episodes' started by Owl, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Owl

Owl
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Betelgeuse likes this.
  2. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Boss Neko kicked ass in this episode. The end scene where everyone was on crosses was depicted to be a lot darker in the comics. Even though their limbs were cut off. There was little or no blood at all which was very disappointing. I enjoy that they showed fight scenes between Nekomamushi, Inuarashi and Jack but beisides that the episode didn't really have anything else going for it. I'd give it a 5/10.

3. Danny

死の外科医
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Watching Jack fight was nice,especially with Nekomamushi.Love the Neko. :smilecat:
    The slaughter and the screams felt horrible to watch even tho it was censored.Would've been much more thrilling if it was uncensored.I'd cry like a baby but still thats what would make it more thrilling.Too bad that the show is PG-13 xD

[​IMG]
    Stats between Jack and Nekomamushi for my opinion.
    Nekomamushi: ---------------------------------------------------------------Jack:
    ----------------------------------------------------DEFENSE/
    Strength/Durability :75 ----------------------------------------------------- Strength/Durability:90
    Observation Haki:80 -------------------------------------------------------- Observation Haki:80
    ----------------------------------------------------OFFENSE/
    Brute Power:70 -------------------------------------------------------------- Brute Power:80
    Speed:90 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Speed:70

Armament Haki<=>Physical power.
    Observation Haki<=> Speed

Edinbour likes this.
  4. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It was a good episode. Nekomamushi was really taking it to Jack, all the while still smoking his pipe XD