Thoughts on upcoming Battles

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Neovad135, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Neovad135

Expand Collapse

Obviously there is a big battle coming up, I would like to hear some thoughts and/or predictions on it.
    I personally think that the STRAWHAT FLEET will be making an appearance in the upcoming year. I ope at the least we get an update on them.

2. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The current arc implies no war. The only fighting option revolves around freeing the prisoners and rare beasts. Creating level six characters out of nowhere doesn't make sense so even this shouldn't overcome the numbers of powerhouse children. Plus it is safe to assume powerful guests are here or soon to be here. Negotiations/bribes (almost has to be an influential marriage or something to increase Big Mom's influence/power).

The first Yonkou War is definitely looking like Kaidou. We already have allies (probably Marco too) on top of new allies in Wano Kuni. I've posted spoilers on the biggest power/ally. I can repost here if needed.

As for the underlings, they probably don't come up until they get stronger from their own adventures. The narration clearly states they all become history influencing powerhouses.

3. bandurista24

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Why is everyone insisting that the STRAWHAT FLEET will come? My god. They just got separated. They are tired. Why the hell would they come? They dont even know what's the current status of the Strawhats. And Strawhats can handle themselves. They don't need the Fleet. The fleet will train themselves and will just appear when a war begins eg. Kaido, BB, or WG war.

Dustfinger likes this.
  4. Dustfinger

Jack Of No Trades
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

@Neovad135 you provoked @bandurista24 hahahaha

Technically, The Strawhat Grand Fleet I guess will appear at the final war (Marineford v2.0).

They barely win their fights with Donquixote Pirates and for me they have no chance standing against the Yonko subordinates. They need a long time for training and character development.

IMG_20161227_183836.jpg

A very big incident isn't a war against a Yonko or another fleet. It's a war against the world.

As for the fights, I want to see a Pedro vs Tamago again. Epicness in a chapter!

5. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

No direct battles against the Yonko just yet. I can't see any battles like that without at least all of the Strawhats together.