Who is stronger?

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime' started by TrafalgarxLuffy, Jan 10, 2017.

1. sweetjacky

#Jawaholic #TeamFracky
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You know that Zoro fanboys like you kinda ruined the character for me? He used to be my favorite character but a fanboy kept overrating him and all that stuff and it was really annoying and now Zoro isn't my favorite anymore. I still like him but I not as much as I used to. Yes, Zoro is strong and badass but I don't think he could beat Law and Luffy. And if Zoro was so much stronger than Luffy then I don't think he would still follow him. Anyway, your post isn't even on topic because this thread is about Luffy and Law and Zoro wasn't mentioned anywhere so please stay on the topic!

----------------------------------------------

Now about the topic, I think strength wise Luffy is stronger but in a fight Law could probably beat Luffy because he's smarter and could make a tactic and I also think that his Devil Fruit is a good counter to Luffy. Luffy is fast but he can't escape from Law forever because Law can use room and control the environment around him so as long as Law is able to avoid Luffy's attacks he can win. He just needs to cut Luffy in pieces or get his heart or something. Might be hard if Luffy used haki but it's still doable.

Seiryu, Betelgeuse, Red and 5 others like this.
  2. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

Update: I believe jacky is now the strongest

G12 and sweetjacky like this.
  3. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well Zoro hasn't even given a chance to fight anyone as strong as what Luffy OR Law has fought so far. The only real comparison we have is Luffy vs Zoro and the Thriller Bark arc. The Thriller Bark arc somewhat proves that Zoro is stronger, sturdier, or more resilient than Luffy.

Anyways you changing your favorite character by other people's opinions is fairly weak imo. Probably why you're not a Zoro fan anymore.

Anyways...not sure why everyone's getting so butt hurt lmao. It's obvious a comment to laugh at or ignore.

However, if you want to know who will win in a fight then I'd have to put it like this. Zoro > Luffy > Law

#YouAreWelcome

4. Skivar

President of the USA (The Donald)
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

IMG_3942.JPG

G12 likes this.
  5. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Chicano180 likes this.
  6. TrafalgarxLuffy

Expand Collapse

"Well Zoro hasn't even given a chance to fight anyone as strong as what Luffy OR Law has fought so far." what are you talking about luffy and zoro fought each other therefor zoro has had plenty of chances

7. Marco Polo

Marc'emon
    Expand Collapse

IMG_1829.JPG

Vesi and Chicano180 like this.
  8. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Talking about Whiskey Peak when it was on a more serious note and a little less comedic

9. TrafalgarxLuffy

Expand Collapse

Why are u still even talking about Zoro for fuck sake

10. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Takes 2 to talk about any topic

11. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Not really, or he would've beaten Moriah instead of watching his captain fight him. Taking pain is not everything. A battle is determined by many factors.

12. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well he made a vow to be a crewmate of a captain...something he takes seriously. That means Luffy has the final say in just about anything unless it goes against Zoro's dream. So Zoro not fighting Moriah because Luffy decides to fight him is not surprising. Plus the plot of the story has to revolve around Luffy, so again not surprising.

13. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#33 Betelgeuse, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    So it shouldn't be surprising that Luffy is stronger either because the story revolves around Luffy and his path to become something bigger than Zoro ever will be. Which is a feat even Mihawk acknowledges.

14. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Well just because you're a captain doesn't mean you're the strongest although it is implied.
    Also seems like you don't have to be the strongest pirate in One Piece World to be the Pirate King (seems like you simply need to get to Raftel), and unless Luffy gets a MASSIVE power-up from his DF awakening or there's another major time-skip then Luffy will likely NOT be the strongest character in One Piece once he's reached Raftel.

On the other side Zoro's dream is to be the strongest/best swordsman. That is very definite in terms of being the best.
    Luffy simply wants to be the "most free". Do as he pleases. Reach a final destination. Go on the greatest adventure. Which in turn will make him "Pirate King" once he reaches that final destination.

15. Seiryu

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Hmm...I think it comes up/keeps coming up because of the alliance aspect. Someone has to be the leader, and the stronger person probably takes the lead.
    Styles makes fights, and Zoro is the first mate because he is able to take on the opponents Luffy is the most susceptible to. Even with haki, Luffy can only take on weaker blade users. The combat capability difference between Luffy and Zoro has been small to nonexistent the entire series. So as for what @Betelgeuse mentions, taking a back seat does not mean he is weaker. In a 1v1, Zoro should win because of the stylistic advantages over Luffy.

Chicano180 likes this.
  16. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy just beat an enemy that was casually cutting steel and iron like nothing. Just because Zoro's good enough to cut Luffy doesn't mean he will cut him down. Ideo was strong enough to beat Dellinger with his explosive punches but look how that went down. We don't know how Zoro would handle gear fourth

17. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#37 Betelgeuse, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Well how else could one become Pirate King without surpassing the greatest warriors in the world? It has already been stated that Luffy has to surpass Shanks, Whitebeard and Roger to become the Pirate King. That alone is enough to prove the dynamic of the crew. Has Zoro ever beaten an opponent Luffy couldn't? Because Luffy has done the opposite more than once. Unless you think Zoro would also surpass Whitebeard and Roger as well.

This thread was a comparison between Luffy and Law and Oda has shown us already who is stronger. Now for Law against Zoro I'm not sure. They both have devastating cutting abilities but Zoro specializes in close combat and that is really bad. Even Doffy made sure to keep his distance against Law. If Luffy or Zoro got to close to Law in a fight; Law would probably emerge victorious in both. Luffy is fast enough to speed blitz Law from different directions but Zoro isn't so I'd rate them like this Luffy, Law, and Zoro last

Marco Polo likes this.
  18. Chicano180

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy doesn't need to surpass any of those characters to be Pirate King, and I also don't recall it being mentioned anywhere. Whitebeard was THE strongest and the 1 of the 2 most able to reach Rafael BUT chose not to. It had nothing to do with his strength, he simply was not interested. Shanks also knows where Raftel is and for whatever reason has not gone back....maybe just like Roger he doesn't think he's the indicated to lead whatever is going to happen.

I mean even Usopp knew that they could sneak steal all the road poneglyphs, reach Raftel and have Luffy reach his GOAL of becoming Pirate King. Obviously he refused because he wants the adventure, because he wants to beat some ass, because he wanted to recover Sanji....but he isn't required to be the strongest character in One Piece world.

He'd likely have the strongest allies, fleet, or following considering it is the "most dangerous" power to have.

However, Zoro would need to be stronger than Mihawk and Shanks considering they're both swordsman to reach his dream. So depending on where Shanks stands vs Whitebeard....yes Zoro might have to be stronger than Whitebeard to reach his dream.

BUT in terms of Luffy vs Law like I mentioned before...Luffy will hands a much higher chance of winning. Altho Law is very cunning and if Law won it'd be because of that alone.

19. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You seriously don't remember? its been stated multiple times by different people. Chinjao in the coliseum, Luffy while blasting Fujitora into a bunch of rocks and the list goes on. Luffy said himself he can't attain the treasure unless he takes those guys down. when Law proposed an alliance Luffy said he wants to beat all the yonko but not to fight Shanks first.

Whitebeard learned about the history of One Piece and location through Roger and Shanks did as well. but don't forget that Whitebeard wanted Ace to become the pirate king one day which was also mentioned in the war. In other words Whitebeard believed that Ace would be the one to lead the crew after he died. Ace was still a young pirate which obviously had the potential to surpass the other commanders even though he passed mist of them already during the past three years he spent as a pirate. Why hasn't Kaido or Big Mom attained the One Piece? if one were strong enough to crush the other the series would already be over. In order for Luffy to become pirate king and hold that title he must surpass those guys or he'd just get crushed after finding the treasure. power and freedom go hand in hand. I'm paraphrasing Luffy right now.

But you also have to remember the yonko have hordes of allies as well. its not like Luffy outnumberd them. he's got a fleet of 5600(around) Whitebeard had 16000 which is triple.

Shanks is a monster but there's no way he's matching Whitebeard. at best he is equal with Mihawk give or take because of daily duels. at the war Mihawk instantly admitted being inferior to Whitebeard by wondering how much stronger whitebeard was than him.

20. Betelgeuse

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I just realized that you said Zoro may surpass the yonko one day. Whitebeard had the power to destroy the world according to Sengoku. You think Zoro would possess the power to surpass that and to also surpass Kaido? You're giving him way too much credit