Separate names with a comma.
Kubo turned 39 today. Finish Ichigo real quick. xD
From a 2012 newspaper of OP
[Reading the two editors interview couple of interesting notes
- Both editors testify they get...
Jinbe will be bald. xD
ONE PIECE Great News Paper issue 1 will be on sale tomorrow in some regions in Japan. Issue 2 will be on sale on July 20.
According to the list of voice actors for ep.746, Kaku's VA (Ryotaro Okiayu) is on the list, it's confirmed that he joined CP0 with Lucci.
Kojima for the win! <Death Stranding>
OMG! KOEI has announced the Berserk musou game on PS4. I'm thinking to get a copy.
Hisoka, you're way more than awesome. Go for it. xD
That someone who you used to be so familiar with has changed a lot after a few years is really a pleasant surprise.
Back from Japan, it was an unbelievable experience. Oh, I even saw OP on Mount Fuji. xD
My flight to Japan will take off in a few hours. xD
OP anime will have a filler arc, which I don't even bother to watch... TBH, I haven't watched one single episode for years...
Interested to see what All Might wiil end up with.
- Pudding seems to be surprised hearing Luffy's trademark sentence 'I'll be the pirate king', though Nami shut him off half-sentence.
- There's a mink in town that recognizes Pedro.
- Pudding got a blush since Luffy says her dessert is delicious.
- Everything on the island is...
The town Straw Hats are in looks like Dressrosa to me......
Oh, Totland means 'all countries' where all races can live together. Someone pointed out it's Todo that means all in Spanish.
- A police chases Luffy and Chopper for eating dessert off the coffee shop. (Actually, the dessert is the shop itself. xD)
- A Pudding lookalike...
- Brook is peeking at Nami's pants. LOL
- Pekmos says Big Mom has this dream to let all the species in the world live in one non-discriminative...
- Nami and Carrot are picking out dresses. LOL
- There's a chocolate fountain in the city of dessert.