1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

13 Strawhats

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Diablo26283, Nov 23, 2016.

1. EndersTheMan

Expand Collapse

Hey, I think the 12th and 13th strawhats may come after BB, assuming it is a 11 Straw Hats VS BB and the Ten Titanic Captains.

2. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

Im really glad you brought this up because I was about to do exactly this lol.

Seiryu likes this.
  3. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

Nicely thought out and alot of effort put in. Its a good theory but I hope its a 10 members crew with an enormous fleet

4. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

Jinbei gonna join the crew 100% he'll be very useful I think that was obvious a while ago. The rest I hope dont join
    the official crew

5. Diablo26283

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

First: sorry for my englisch if i wrote something wrong

To Carrot: Well, like some of the previous speakers, I'm assuming that Pedros dead and his words to Carrot will make her join Ruffy's Crew
    The New Dawn or the New Beginning (equal rights of all races and peace with each other) can only reach the Straw Hat Crew.
    In addition, she is a good scout for the lookout and her power in the Sulong mode will certainly be used permanently by Choppers research.

Now to Tama: Ace gave her already with 4 years the promise that he takes her with him, if she becomes a real Kunoichi (female Ninja). Luffy knows about the story and gave her during the plot already his straw hat which is hinted by Oda for the next Nakama. Ruffy gave it directly to Nami and Robin sat on it herself.
    In addition, Tama has the ability to tame monsters. As a result, the lion joined Tama.

Last Vivi: Vivi is a full straw hat for me. She was listed in the SBS as a member number 5.5 during the time of Alabasta and was now confirmed in the Vivre Cards as 13 and last member. What's happening at the moment on the reverie we can only imagine, but what Im-Sama says , he will destroying/ kill the light of hope / and holding the image of Vivi speaks volumes to me. In addition, Luffy and Co and Vivi have made the promise with the X Mark, if they see another again then she is back to the party / crew.

Possible Jobs on the ship:

Carrot: Lookout and Defender

Tama: Ninja and Monster Tamer

Vivi: Pirate Princess and Diplomat

[​IMG]

6. Zanekin

Apprentice
    Expand Collapse

Jinbe needs to get his butt in gear and we all need to agree on a spelling of his name lol.

Carrot should join but her lack of inclusion in the Wano arc isn’t reassuring.

Caesar would have been dope as the crew scientist trying to makeup for his wrongs and aiming to be better than Vegapunk. Imagine if he would have been the key to saving Kuma.

7. Diablo26283

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Carrot will come back in he Wano Arc . She is the only Mink dressed in new Clothes like the other Strawhats and important Characters. If Its Full Moon evry Crew Member of the Straw Hats see her power and Luffy is exited/flashed . Her Vivre Card have a different shade of green like Pedro .

She will be coming back [​IMG]

8. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

I don't like idea Caesar becoming member of Straw Hat crew because he didn't seemed to regret his previous evil actions.

If a former enemy really will become a crew member, I wonder if it would be Kuzan/Aokiji? Right now he is allied with Blackbeard, so he will possibly be Straw Hat Pirates enemy in future (depends on how he will act when those two crews finally clashes). After all he doesn't seem to hate Luffy and his friends and it would be cool (no pun intended) if Straw Hat Pirates finally get a Logia Devil Fruit user :).

Juggy likes this.