1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

A Pinned Compilation Thread for Successful Theories and a Link to it.

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Feedback & Support' started by sadk1d, Jun 16, 2018.

1. sadk1d

Expand Collapse

Is there a thread for the list of successful theories here in opforum? wanting to have some basis on how and what bla bla.

Moman and Behnam like this.
  2. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

I don't think there are, because there are many theories on the forum. Hence, it's really hard to identify all of them when they come up to be true. But still people would mention it if it happens, so most of successful theories and ideas would be mentioned after it becomes true. It's not like there is a specific thread for it, people would remark it the moment they see something related to the theory. For example, there was clues in Dressrosa arc, when Sabo was leaving there, about Karasu. And people gave different ideas about it, like @Pacquiao8 who could predict a Zoan devil fruit that one of Revolutionaries had possessed. And it was Karasu.

As I've said, there is no thread made specifically for that purpose that you want. Because there are huge amounts of theories here and it makes it impossible to identify all of them, one by one if they get succeed in the future.

I think the thing we'd be before everything, is a pinned thread at Theory Section that can provide us all of the theories, the good ones with the high possibility to happen, and mark every of them as successful or non-successful or still on-going to be identified or any name else with an icon or a text with a specific color or something similar to that. With this system it will be easier to reach your purpose here.

The thread that will be pinned at Theory Section will contain this specifics:

—Name of the Theory—
    —Name of the Theorist—
    —Link to the Theory—
    —Claims of the Theory or a short description from it—
    —Status (Successful/Non-Successful/On-going to be identified)—

That's not necessary to put all of the theories there, in that thread and give these features to it. Only the ones who are acceptable or have gotten some good replies. It can be identified by voting, or admins or anyone or any other process. That can be something we can discuss about, or easily be decided by Moderators or the @Owl or @Cosmos .

By the way, Owl and Cosmos seem to be busy right now and therefore suggestions are going to be answered a bit late, but I'm sure they will look at them, such as yours right now and will decide about it later, at summer or even later, or maybe even sooner than we expect. But these things are needed, I think. Because forum need to focus on One Piece section and especially theories much more than it do right now.

Unfortunately, for some reasons, activity in other sections is much more compared to One Piece section. Though it's One Piece Forum and it must provide the attention of members to One Piece sections more than the others, it's like they must get deleted though, they are necessary and they must remain, but the main attention must be given to One Piece section.

Personally, suggestions like your idea right now, can really help the One Piece part and people would give more attention to it, not so much, but quite visible to see the results. Also, we can have much more creative ideas right there, like rewards or somethings like that or anything else that can be an encouragement for people to go and make One Piece forum much more active than what it is right now.

But I think the thing you want, requires attention and time of Admins. Like providing all of the good theories, with any specific order or voting or anything else and always be there to identify if it becomes wrong or right. They need to keep up updating that thread and be online most of times.

Also, I think there is no need for Owl or Cosmos to do something, @Marco Polo or @Kyros can do what you want right now. But since Kyros is not active anymore, you need to ask Marco to do that. I'm tagging him here so he can do something about it.

He is quite busy right now, but still I'm sure it's possible if someone helps him, he can do this job. Like you or someone else who can provide all of the theories who are quite acceptable. Well... it's gonna be really a hard work for one person here, still if so much of people would help to end this process, it would become easy. I'm not quite sure if people are going to welcome this idea. Let's see.

sadk1d likes this.
  3. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I'd need help locating all the successful theories but sure, we could do this

4. sadk1d

Expand Collapse

#4 sadk1d, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
    Thank you so much for this response I appreciate it, it enlightens me a lot it just it would be great if they will be of course will be noticeable for their successful theory.

may be I could help, I could start backreading from the theories section starting today :blush:

5. Rexraptor

I'm not a Monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#5 Rexraptor, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Successful Theories Hmmmmm
    Well I don't think there is any, And Sorry to say but I too thought there should be one for the Theories which got correct after the scene in the Manga. But rather nobody cares after that scene or scenario has completed.
    So To Overcome that Our Forum Members Might have not setup a Subforum with "Successful Theories" .
    So @Marco Polo-Sama are you guys gonna Find which theory got successful from time to time? That's a hard job.

Or
    How about this Once you're Theory got successful let the Moderates know And then they'll Place your Post in that SubForum.

@Marco Polo-Sama how about the suggestion I gave in the above Sentence?

And I didn't really mean any offence to the Moderates. Even if I did I'm sorry.

Thank You