1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Admirals VS Yonko (Emperors of the sea)

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by DOLUGN98, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SleepyGoat

Expand Collapse

Personally I think Kaido would win over Akainu but the rest of them are probably fairly even...

2. RTNblackninja

Expand Collapse

admirals will become trash...when fight with Yonko

3. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Sneack attack? no Akainu have Haki i'm sure so he could feel WB presence but he was scared to move. An when WB attack him he pummel him like little bitch even with all wounds he have. Akainu sits entire war on his chair and watching and WB fight get stabed and he was already sick as we can see when he confront shanks. He was attacked by other admiral aswell. Akainu comes at the end rested and fresh and still get almost killed by WB. I'm sorry but your opinion dont hold water at all. Yonkos are a lot stronger then Admirals. If they werent WG will already wipe them out but they cant cuz they are weak.

Straw_Hat likes this.
  4. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

So you are talking about the anime, do you actually read the manga or you only watch the anime?

In the manga and even in One Pice Bunring blood, Whitebeard did actually jump on Akainu when Akainu is trying to subdue Marco. Akainu easily withstood all WB can dish out in the war. Nope! WB wasn't able to kill Akainu, not even close at all. So you are saying that Akainu fought Ivankov, Crocodile, jinbei and all the remaining WB commanders while Akainu was in his dying state??? It does not make any sense.

So you are telling me that the "weak" WG and Marine has ruled the World for 800 years? LOL, this sounds so ridiculous.
    Let me return this question to you. If the yonkos are a lot stronger than the admirals as you claimed to be, why don't they wipe the marine out?
    Do you even have any idea about what does the balance of power mean?

5. Glaze D. Bacon

Seated at the right hand of Goda
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Interesting how you use One Piece: Burning Blood as a testimonial example. Video games really shouldn't be used to back up theories, especially in a game where it's possible for Chopper to defeat Eneru.

ZakNik likes this.
  6. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Ruled the world and there are pirates everywhere...that is funny...I reading manga aswell and he didnt kill Akainu only cuz his attack was to weak after all those injuries he wistand but he pummel ground with Akainu even in that state. And after all that he even have enough power to fight BB at the end.

Yonkos are easily stronger then Admirals...Sengoku get sacred when he saw shanks and his crew and that is just eight people. Not just him all of them get scared. Even Kizaru stoped after Beckman point his gun in him. And Ben Beckman isnt even a Yonko.

7. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

#87 DOLUGN98, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    I can use nami to beat WB, but I never say that Nami is actually stronger than WB. I can use Doflamingo to destroy Blackbeard, WB, and Shanks and I NEVER say that Doflamingo is yonko or admiral level. I have never used characters' gamely play battle to justify anything.

Why not? This video games are one piece-related.

I am using the PLOT and the DIALOGUE in the game to justify stuff RATHER THAN CHARACTERS' GAME PLAY BATTLE. The plot dialogue between characters are mostly the dialogue that have already been said in the manga.

Burning Blood's Paramount War Mode is an accurate portray and relive of the Paramount War in the manga. WB did jump on Akainu.

8. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

#88 DOLUGN98, Oct 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017

What Joke, Kizaru ignored Benn Beckmann soon afterwards and went on to attack Luffy and Law like Benn was nothing. Kizaru shows absolutely no fear against WB and Marco, and you are telling me that Kizaru was actually scared of Benn Beckmann??? What a joke

Well if you believe yonkos are much stronger than the admirals... fine. I don't care. Go Ahead with whatever makes you happy:)

Your opinion has nothing to do with mine

9. Glaze D. Bacon

Seated at the right hand of Goda
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

So you’re using the game’s story, eh? Not a credible source even though it’s faithful to the original material. Just say that you get your info from the manga; if you use a video game, people won’t take you seriously. Just sayin’.

10. maisafie

See you later, space coboy ...
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

You're so badly underestimate the admirals. In fact they're probably the ones who can stand up to this kind of fight :).

DOLUGN98 likes this.
  11. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

[/QUOTE]
    Oh well
    However, Burning Blood is very faithful to the original Manga. If you don't think it is a reliable source, then it is your personal choice.
    The dialogues between the characters are very fascinating and the dialogues are also directly related to the plot of the original story.

Well, your choice, you have the right to believe whatever you want to believe

But I personally think Burning Blood is a very good source especially the dialogue between various characters

12. RTNblackninja

Expand Collapse

Strongest Marines will get kill by yonko

ZakNik likes this.
  13. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

he attacked Luffy cuz Ben get's down where shanks is when they faced BB and his crew but it's okay...you have your opinion I have my.

14. Thousand Eclipse

Expand Collapse

I'm new, but I want to say, in One Piece, many things aren't down to pure strength. If strength was the only factor in battles, Luffy would (probably) be dead long ago, in my opinion. Luffy has ideals and goals that drive him forward.
    One thing I just want to put out into the open is the fact that Luffy took down CP9. Yes, just barely, but keep in mind how early in the story this was. Pre-timeskip, and before most of the crew could even fathom meeting an Emperor. Doesn't it seem strange that CP9 was shrouded in mystery when most New World characters seem to be aware of CP0? Plus the fact that no-one has ever stormed Enies Lobby before Luffy when he was so far below an Emperor. I believe an Emperor, if so inclined, could take down CP9 with ease. And this is after Spandam claims that CP9 is the ultimate intelligence force, completely ignoring the existence of CP0. If CP0 was only created post-timeskip, someone please inform me. This whole thing seems to shout that Marines underestimate Emperors.
    Another thing, the story states that Kaido has been captured many times, (either 7 or 18, one of the two), but what seems to contradict this is the fact that no one has ever escaped Impel Down with the exception of Shiki and Luffy's group. Three possibilities: Marines immediately tried to execute because even a few hours in Impel Down, like Ace had, would allow escape. Second, Kaido escaped even before he was transported to Impel Down, which almost doesn't count as being captured. Finally, Kaido was VASTLY underestimated and not taken to Impel Down at all. This all seems to suggest that Marines either have NO IDEA how powerful Emperors are or they are extremely cautious around them. Now I know this is just Kaido, but look at Big Mom.
    I admit we don't know everything about her strength or powers, but judging by what she did to her son ("40 years!"), she could just kill an Admiral by tapping him on the shoulder. In my opinion, many things aren't about strength, but about usage/compatibility of powers, particularly devil fruits. I just don't believe one-on-one fights are a way to really determine difference in strength. I'm not sure there is a way to determine that in particular.
    Couple other things: Duel between Admirals, climate of an island drastically changes. ONE BLOW traded between Emperors, splits the flipping SKY.
    Also, how the crap does Buggy not know Haki? Even in earliest meeting he revealed he had been to Grand Line, right? Later we learn he was on Roger's crew, how would he not learn Haki or at least try to train in it? Shanks is a master!

DOLUGN98 and Seiryu like this.
  15. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

@Thousand Eclipse First off, welcome to the forum! You bring up a lot of great points, and ultimately it comes down to Oda trying to keep things within the main plot (which was only supposed to be a 5 year manga series). With the expansion, there are greater holes in the plot, but Oda for the most part keeps things quite rational.

The Marines are not equal to all the Yonkou, but are strong enough to maintain the balance of power among the free-for-all. Most people would probably agree that CP0 was only created recently, but was probably part of the original plan (we likely only see them in major fights that involve stuff like the final war where the entire structure of the World Government is at risk).

For Kaidou, I would assume most of the defeats are from other Yonkou, who have no reason to try to keep him captured (physically impossible to keep him captured without constant damage to KO him, and the rational means of kairouseki kills the plot).

As for Buggy, the biggest thing is his personality. He doesn't want to be a serious pirate, and thus has no motivation to train/improve. He wanted to stay a small fry from the start, but as Oda's favorite character, he obviously has some sort of purpose down the line (even if most of it is comic relief).

DOLUGN98 likes this.
  16. Thousand Eclipse

Expand Collapse

Though this may be off topic, I find something hard to believe: how has no-one been able to kill Kaido? Especially if we assume that other Emperors have captured him? If a DF gives him his indestructibility? Drown him. If he's a fish-man too? Drown him, then murder him without his powers. If it's Big Mom that captures him, just take away his life span. If you have any ideas, please explain.

17. Straw_Hat

Expand Collapse

#97 Straw_Hat, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Uh, I'm late to the party but... All Yonko would EASILY make pudding out of the world government. This isn't even a contest, are you kidding?

Only reason Yonko don't control the world the way the WG is because *drum roll* THEY DON'T WORK TOGETHER! And to a lesser extent, they're probably just not interested. Some of them just want to get to Raftel and call it a day.

Had Whitebeard teamed up with Shanks from the start in the Paramount War, Marines wouldn't have stood a ghost of a chance. Whitebeard was very old and fatally injured most of the war and he still gave them a run for their money. You think they would have been able to take on 2 or more Yonko? Come on...

18. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

OMG man, you underestimate the shit out of the World Government. The World Government has Marine HQ, 7 Warlords, many branches of Cipher Pols, the guardians of Impel Down, the yonko would NOT be able to make pudding out of the World Goverment, not at all.

The Pre-time skip Marine admirals decimated the Whitebeard Pirates without going all out. Yes, I am saying that the admirals didn't even go all out during the Paramount war. The admirals would have gone all out if Shanks is actually teaming up with Whitebeard. Garp, Sengoku didn't even actually fight against the WB pirates, they were keeping their eyes on Ace and the battle field most of the time.

The Marine HQ VS WB+Shanks

Sengoku VS Shanks
    Akainu VS WB
    Kizaru VS Marco
    Aokiji VS Benn
    Garp VS Jozu

A tons of vice admirals, tons of pacifistas, Sentomaru, and all other marines would keep the other members of the WB pirates and Red-Hair pirates very busy.

Once Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji finish their jobs, they would go on and help Sengoku (if needed) and all other marines to decimate the remnant members of the WB and Red-Hair Pirates...

Of course the Marine HQ can take on WB and Shanks at the same time... Why Not?

19. Straw_Hat

Expand Collapse

Do you not remember how the Five Elder Stars were on the verge of pissing their pants at the mere thought that Whitebeard and Shanks MIGHT team up? And you're telling me they would somehow stand up to all 4 Yonkos teaming? I think you're overestimating the World Government if anything.

The 3 "powers" are only a "balance" because the Yonko are very unlikely to team up with each other. As soon as they do, it's game over for the rest of them. 2 teaming up (WB+Shanks) would be a good fight, but they'd definitely win in a Paramount War scenario, specially if in this alternate event, Luffy and friends still show up. Hard to count something like the Impel Down guards since, you know, they gotta be in Impel Down doing their job and not be all up in these wars? But I'll you the Ciphor Pols, they'd definitely be an asset for the WG. The Shichibukai are kind of a joke at this point, only like half of them even bother to do what the WG tells them, let alone fight to the death on their behalf.

20. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

#100 DOLUGN98, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    The five elder stars like to keep the world stable. If Shanks and WB team up against the Marine, it would become a crazy and devastating war, the world will be in panic if this really happen. It does NOT mean that the Marine doesn't stand a chance against 2 emperors at the same time at all.
    Furthermore, my topic is 4 admirals VS 4 yonko captains (without their crew) + Aokiji (former admirals) VS WB (former emperor).

I think the balance is this: The Marine + 7 Warlords + all World Government affiliates = 4 emperors and their crew (Yonko).

WB VS Aokiji (I honestly think Aokiji would win....WB's sea quake is totally useless against Aokiji (it might even be in Aokiji's favor, Aokiji would have more ice continents and ice mountains for his awakening now....Aokiji has a 10-day stamina which mean Aokiji can fight for 10 days without stopping....10 days of ice age, ice partisan, ice ball etc rain on WB.....How is the 72-year-old WB going to defeat Aokiji? WB even needed Jozu's help against Aokiji because Aokiji gained an upper-hand in a 1 v 1 against him....)

Blackbeard VS Kizaru (According to WB, Blackbeard is an arrogant, over-confident man....I believe Blackbeard's personality will lead to his downfall against Kizaru. Kizaru has never been hurt by anyone in the One Piece universe....Yes, I believe Kizaru would win against Blackbeard..In One Piece Burning Blood, there is plot and dialogue between Blackbeard and Kizaru. Kizaru says with great confidence, "you (Blackbeard) best watch yourself now that I'm here." Blackbeard replies by saying, "I could seriously do without this." Yeah, I believe Kizaru would probably win in a fight against Blackbeard. Yes, I am saying Kizaru will have this!)

Kaido VS Akainu (the Marine have captured Kaido multiple times, Kaido was defeated 7 times. It is very likely that Akainu gave Kaido a beat down in the past. Let me tell you this, Kaido will definitely NOT be Luffy's final opponent or Luffy's greatest obstacle. Whereas Akainu is one of the most possible candidate to be Luffy's final opponent and Luffy's greatest obstable to become the Pirate King. Yes! I am saying Akainu is stronger than Kaido.

Shanks VS Fujitora (This is a tough one....Fujitora's observation Haki is insane, I don't know how Shanks is going to get over Fuji's observation Haki. Their sword skill seem pretty equal)

Big Mom VS Rokugyu (I don't know....)

OMG, I actually believe that the admirals have the edge against the Yonko captains...