1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Are there traitors among the celestial dragons

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Man Of Theory, Jun 14, 2018.

?

are there traitors among the celestial dragons

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Man Of Theory

Expand Collapse

In the world of one piece,the celestial dragons are the kings of the Earth god-like authority that grants them unlimited control/ over everything.

After the events of one piece manga chapter 907 where saint Don-Quixote Mosgard intervening on behalf of shirahoshi is all the celestial dragons on the same page?
    as far as how they use their power/authority and influence??

Just like with Don-Quixote and Don-Quixote Homing, i believe that there are other celestial dragons that wants to change how they use their power/influence and are willing to destroy the celestial dragons.

from within if it means a change in the world.With monkey d dragon and the revolutionary army declaring for war, I believe that it's possible these celestial dragons became allies with therevolutionary army,

as both have the same goal of defeating the celestial dragons thus creating a better world. As we seen in last panels of one piece manga chapter 906 where we see a mysterious figure that inflitrate the throne room where we see 7 altars and the legendary straw hat, is one of the celestial dragons traitors that is allied with dragon gathering info on the straw hat.

These events will be play out in the reverie as while sabo and the RA commanders will attack marygeoise while dragon using the information gathered by these celestial dragons will be able to access the National treasure of mariegeoise and appear in front of the 20 kingdoms and the WG, where the other world nobles will find out about being betrayed by their brethren.

Also check out video in yt link

2. Rokuōgan

Expand Collapse

Since we've seen some Celestial Dragons show kindness and altruism, it's quite possible that there are a few others. However, when St. Homing declared that he was a mere human, the dozens of Tenryuubito present severely reprimanded him. Thus, the "humans" Tenryuubito must be largely in the minority.

And with the doctrine taught to Celestial Dragons from an early age, about their natural enemies the "D" who will come to eat them ; I don't think these Tenryuubito trust Monkey D. Dragon and start an alliance with him.

3. Three-sword chef

Expand Collapse

I agree with your saying that some celestial dragons wish to change things but won't join Dragon. But I think it will have more to do with them thinking the RA is beneath them and wanting to change things themselves. They may be more human than the others but not necessarily truly good people yet. As you say they are taught the ways of total a**hats since young.

4. Monkey D. Yue

Expand Collapse

I think the traitor only aiming at the likes like Homing and Mosgard. The CD that's doesn't act like a CD since this behaviour would thrown the absolute authority of CD. Most curious about the 'im-sama' though. At glance, it's a king but Oda like twist, so it's might be a queen.

5. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

NO. The celestial dragons are all evil. They cant be trusted forever,

6. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Remember Corazon? He wasnt evil.

7. Trafalgar D. Mortyllien

Expand Collapse

Mjosgard seems to be decent too

8. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Yes, and I hope he will be like Corazon.

9. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Well Corazon is an evil person in the point of view of doffy. See he betrayed his brother who loves him so much and sold him to the marines. Mjosgard was an evil person to begin with. Like in said, they cant be trusted. Once an evil, always an evil. I bet hes just pretending and hes working for Im-sama. He will capture Shirahoshi after she gains her trusts, thats just my theory tho.

10. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

He shot him coldhearted. He kills people, slaved a whole country for himself and did whatever he wants to the people. Id say out of these two, Corazon was the nicer one.

But that is just my point of view. To me, Corazon wasnt evil. :-D

11. Time

bogan scientist
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Partly agreed. When I was reading 908 and Mjosgard offered his help and promised to be by Shirahoshi's side during the entire 7 days of Reverie, I just felt uncomfortable. I mean, sure, from what Charloss and Roswald said about him not having any slaves and the fact that he saved Shirahoshi, it looks like he's changed but something about these Celestial Dragons just makes me feel uncomfortable when they act nice. That said, I really hope that he's changed and won't pull some shitty move like kidnapping Shirahoshi.

12. Qweezy

Expand Collapse

As Neptune said, there are good people and bad people. It makes sense that there are some good Celestial Dragons, at the end you just get to be born as a celestial dragon and you be celestial dragon based on your family and not your personal skills or intentions. So yes there might be some celestial dragons who hate the system, I don't think they should be called as traitors lmao since being one doesn't mean offering loyalty to WG because simply you are the ruler. If you mean that some are working with the RA, why not it makes sense as well but I don't think so since being a celestial dragons put much bounds to your moves but still this might happen, good theory tho well done.