1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Army of D

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by gboxrkw, Jun 12, 2018.

1. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Hey guys this theory is based on the words said by doffy while talking to tsuru.
    Who's ruling all the seas ?
    Is it the yonkos or the shicibukais or the 11 supernovas. NO. The navy is conquering the seas. There are some strong members in the RA.
    THE FAMILY OF D HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THE SHADOWS OF HISTORY. WHEN & WHERE ARE THEY GONNA SHOW THEMSELVES ?
    Who's gonna side with who?
    Who's gonna betray who?
    Tell the celetial dragons in the holyland.
    That they'll be dragged down.
    It's been 25 years since Roger fully explored the whole grand line.
    His arch enemy WB didn't sit on the throne but just stood in front of it & took the reins.
    What about now?
    The number of pirate is increasing, there is one seat that's totally empty.
    You know what i mean, don't you.
    It will start. The biggest struggle for supremacy ever in the history of pirate

We all know that doffy have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the national treasure, the underworld, the history and many more things.

He said that the D is hiding, so there is a lot of possibility that there is an army of D. Just thinking about this that there is an army of D gives me goosebump. Each and everyone with that WILL OF D.
    And that empty seat that doffy said might be the Empty throne we saw in 907. And someday someone might seat on that throne hopefully Luffy.
    What do you think guys what sort of am Army will it be and what kind of powers will they have.

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Admiral Ryokugyu

Marine Headquarters
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Luffy doesn't want to rule the world, so i can't see him sitting on the Empty Throne. But nice theory !

3. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

Ye
    Yes even that came in my mind he might just refuse similarly how he did to other pirate for the subordinate preposition and instead of him taking the throne he might just keep his hat on the throne and declare a free world without any caste or any discrimination. Everyone as one whole family its when he will get one peice or won peace