Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Edinbour, Dec 20, 2014.
There can only be Juan.
@Wolf, I've found your master.
OT: I want to see dem legs before I can come to a conclusion on that.
Wolf has no master... Only leader which is alpha in the pack xD
PS: Yea, Juan and Cobain are the hottest punstars in the world of pun
I have alot, don't really know where to start.
- Cussing at people
- Getting mad at Tony
- Buying stuff for known/unknown people
- Cussing again
- Getting mad at Phantom for no reason
- Killing animals*
- Breaking things in excitement
- Fighting with my sister
- Cussing again for the third time
- Procrastinate on personal projects
- Prefer playing ping pong with workmates over working (I regret putting this on the list)
- Bite my nails instead of cutting it**
- Saying mean things while MEANING it (dropped this, but I feel this deserves a spot on the list)
- Chain smoking (dropped this, chewing on nicotine gum atm)
- Eating oily food at midnight (Irresistible)
- Disrespecting people who I should respect
- Overestimating myself in every situation (Have learned to be thoughtful and humble, for New Years' Resolution)
- Being cocky (I tried not to be cocky for this year, am I doing well?)
- Unconsciously living a machine life myself even though I try to do productive things everyday
- Being the 'anti-hero' to some things
- Cussing again for the fourth time ._.
- Throwing glass bottles from the 17th floor of a skyrise apartment
- Spitting at people from the top of a building
- Pouring water at people from the top of a building
- Showing the middle finger in every way I can
- All those black hat stuff..
*I killed a mother cat to 'adopt' its four kittens, a dog which bit my sister on her foot and assisted in killing a piglet for fun. All these happened when I was a kid, 9 years old.
Cat story: Saw a mother cat and its four kittens, I wanted to adopt those four kittens as my own and saw the mother cat in my way. Saw a huge rock, took it and bashed it on the mother cat's head (once). It helped its kittens escape through a small hole, and after it did I straight away killed it without any remorse. But I did take time watching it carrying its kittens to safety in desperation. I didn't kill it and steal the kittens while I had time. Sentimental much? I never really thought about it, but this memory makes be think about religion and hell. I regret killing the mother cat.
Dog story: There was this dog which threatened my sister. Felt angry, killed it with a huge rock.
^ was the situation. My sister came out of the house, dog saw her, ran to her and bit her leg. House owners (her relatives) came out and chased the dog away. I was pretty angry and emotionally broken loose when I saw the dog bite my sister's leg. Next day, dog was at its same place behind a arrangement of flower pots (rectangle box in above image). I took a huge rock, and went on about killing it. I suffered a bite to the leg, but that's the end of that. Almost got quarantined for rabies, mind that :/
Piglet story: Nothing much, was on holidays in my cousin's village. He's a naughty brat and likes to kill innocent things, SO WAS I. We were twins with the same mind and body (even though we weren't twins xd). He saw a piglet, and told me and my sister to pellet it like crazy. My sister refused, I called her a coward. I and my cousin pelleted the piglet with small (and huge) stones until it fell into a ditch and die. I didn't regret this kill at all, was extremely proud of what I did back then. But now.. it was a cute thing
**I didn't just bite the fingernails, I even bit the nails on my foot once! I did some crafty yoga work, bent my leg in a weird way and started biting my nails mouth-to-foot. It was kinda like a self-fetish, but it was horrible. I never did this again my life and I probably never will do it everrr.
The list goes on and on. Would take me a few days minimum to think through and write down all my bad habits.
@Owl, is there an unlike button??
Yes there is...
1. First press like button for a post or status...
2. Wait for the command to get executed
3. You will find that unlike button has replaced like button
4. Press the unlike button
5. You have unliked the post now
Did the above solution answer your query?
If so, click on like button
Else, click on like button anyway
Oh yeah, I will do that just for the sake of the mother cat!!
EDIT: I just did.
I ''foreshadowed'' smthing like that, thats why i said ''not the way you'r thinking right now '' lol. But seems like that silly excuse didn't work on you @5kyMarshall xD
Staying up late and sleeping for 4 hours and still have to study on the next day.
Your list and stories got me depressed ._.
Alcohol for insomnias
Many more but I don't remember.... Maybe not going to sleep early when I'm in exams xD
If there was an unlike button, that post would've been the most unliked one. What's wrong with a guy sharing his bad habits
Never said there was anything bad with sharing them. But there's def something bad with them.. And you Dont seem to be very proud of them either.. So good luck on your New Years resolutions
Not finishing certain personal projects
A bit of narcissism (I've gotten way better at being humble)
I can be a bit quick to judge someone
Sometimes I come off as cold and uncaring
1. Spending too much time reading old conversations
2. Refusing to study if I don't like the subject
3. Not knowing how to say no to people not close to me (although I think I'm getting better at this)
4. Sleeping late and waking up late (not so much these days)
procrastination is by far my worst habit
i can delay everything until the last possible second
like literally everything
studying, eating, going to sleep, waking up, going to the bathroom... you name it, i delay it
My ventilation rate is low cause breathing is effortttttttt
Procrastination...and procrastination....also procrastination -__-
late in everything.
2packs a day to ecig.
Alcohol daily now sober for months.
scratching itchy part of my skin until it bleeds, the itchyness becomes pain much better.