1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Blue exorcist S2

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga News' started by R1pp3r D. Pervert, Jul 2, 2016.

1. R1pp3r D. Pervert

Unofficial forum mod
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Kazuto and menma like this.
  2. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

New Blue Exorcist PV to be released on Friday. The TV anime will be broadcasting January 2017

Source: Yonkouprod!

3. menma

Uncle
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

This year’s January 2017 issue of Jump SQ magazine revealed the opening and ending themes for the upcoming second season for the Blue Exorcist television anime based on Kazue Katō’s manga of the same name. The opening theme to the second season will be performed by Uverworld. The ending theme will be performed by Akatsuki Rin.

[​IMG]

The issue also confirmed that the show will premiere on January 6th on MBS, TBS and CBC. Included in the issue was also a new key visual. Prior key visuals included artwork drawn by Kato for the promotion of the new anime.

Source : http://yonkouprod.com/blue-exorcist...me-song-artists-visual-january-premiere-date/

4. Flacoblanco59

Expand Collapse

In my opinion I think the blue exorcist manga is better than the series cause it goes more in depth. was i read closer to the end it said that there with be more anime on the in vol 17 so i believe there will be a season 3 but all in all the manga is better in my opinion. I hope they show the origins of shura in S3 because I would like to see that animated and plus they did a bad job saying where she was from in S1.