1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 243: Onwards! To the Endeavor Hero Agency!

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by sweetjacky, Sep 12, 2019.

1. sweetjacky

Back in Black
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Marco Polo

「MISTA TWELVE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

Ok so I’m not quite sure what Hawks is up to, I’m not gonna lie. What’s happening at the end of the chapter? I’m all confused

The Big 3 are with Endeavour, then. Obviously he’s being a big ol soft boi complaining that he wanted some quality time with his son, but I’m sure the learning curve for these boys is going to be huge, especially with whatever Hawks/Shigaraki are up to now...

3. sweetjacky

Back in Black
    Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Was an alright chapter I guess, I don't really have much to say about it. I wonder in which team Hawk really is, I think it's the heroes but it's hard to tell for sure. Also it must be really hard for him to be a double agent since he got cameras for the villains on him so he can't just tell information to the heroes. The internship part wasn't very interesting yet so I'm hoping for better stuff on that in the coming chapters xD

To me it looks like some bearded villain (not to be confused with Tomura) is attacking and Endeavor and the three students are gonna fight him now. Meanwhile Hawks just happened to be at the scene as well.

4. Marco Polo

「MISTA TWELVE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

Ah, so it's not Tomura, that makes things less confusing. I wonder what his quirk is?

Also, our big 3 with the Number 1 will be a hell of a fight - especially considering how tricky Endeavour vs the Noumu turned out to be.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that All Might picking out Endeavour as a character that Bakugou could learn a lot from on a personal level is interesting, and also somewhat true. They both have that fiery, stubborn streak in them.