1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Buggy

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Urek Mazino, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:30 AM.

1. Urek Mazino

Expand Collapse

this is the most off the wall theory with no proof behind it. Just something funny yet interesting that I thought.

What if it isn’t Buggy THE Clown, but Buggy D. Clown. I just think it would be funny if he was a D instead of Shanks especially the way he’s able to get pirates behind them, granted most is for gag.

The reason I say it wouldn’t be is because he’s always scared when faced with death but he always does what’s needed. What if the reason he always got scared towards death was because it wasn’t his time? It just wasn’t meant to be which would be why he doesn’t smile before death it’s just not his time. But when he actually does die, if it’s in story, he will smile just before it. I think if Buggy dies it will be a heroic moment.

2. sweetjacky

Purrrrple Kitty
    Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I'd feel sorry for him if his first name was actually Clown instead of Buggy.

Lt. | ArkZ likes this.
  3. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#3 KKG, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:01 AM
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 2:43 AM
    He is a D,the Devil that kills you by making you laugh.
    His voice is like my father's chainsaw when he is cutting wood for barbecue,his face looks like Marilyn Manson and his screams are like the sound of a Tasmanian Devil fighting for food.:zorolaughing:

dreamlovermimi likes this.
  4. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Buggy is One Piece :grimacing: who can cut himself into many pieces :duckuin:

KKG likes this.