1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Caesar the scientist

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Scorpion, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Scorpion

Expand Collapse

Caesar can improve rumble ball
    Caesar can improve weapons of sunny
    And all members of strawhats
    What do you think guys ? if caesar is member of strawhats..?

Sorry for my bad english...

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

As If Floridians Get Cold (cause it's so hot)
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Cool idea, but he kinda drugged children even though he knew they were gonna die.

Vesi likes this.
  3. Booker

Not A Member
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

A long running theory that has quite some things that would speak for it.
    Let alone that he would fill a role the crew doesn't have until now, does he also have a great dream to achieve and a somewhat tragic past, of course depending from the angle you look at it.

@Robin-Senpai Is The Best is right, he did do bad things in the past.
    Mainly experimenting on children and dooming many of his expandable underlings and the children to death.
    Not to mention that his character isn't really good either.
    Exploiting two notorious pirates by itself is not a bad thing, that is how the New World rolls, though what he used the money for didn't put him in a good light either.

You could always argue that Robin and Franky were also redeemed of their sins, but it is arguably if they're of the same intensity.
    Even if we saw Ceasar somewhat regretting what he did. Though even that was only because of the consequences he had to face; namely the threat of loosing his life.

There're many pros and cons for this idea, though even if he were to join, I doubt that he'd ever become a true SH by nature, but more like someone who unwillingly tags along.

Though the theoretical stuff aside, Ceasar has proven himself to be much more of a Firetank pirate.
    He suits into the crew very well, by character and nature.
    Though he left even them and his current whereabouts are unknown.
    While it is highly likely that he will return to the story, do I doubt that he is going to join the SHs.
    I'd rather see him joinin the FT pirates, if he decides that he is going to live a life in piracy and might become an ally to the SHs, if the FT pirates re-ally with the SHs at some point.

Scorpion likes this.
  4. sweetjacky

Purrrrple Kitty
    Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Nah, I don't think that Caesar will join the crew. I don't think the Strawhats will accept him as one of them after all the stuff he did on Punk Hazard and besides that he was with them as a hostage and not an ally. He's with Bege now and seems to fit much better there.

5. Glaze D. Bacon

Light it up.
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't think he would consider that, especially since he was a bad dude in the past.

6. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Couldn't agree more.
    Plus he despises the Strawhats so him ever joining is very unlikely ;)

7. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

This has spoken many times before... There are a lot of things that Ceasar will fit SH Crew. But he was the villan of Punk Hazard arc. And I don't think any villan will ever join to the crew. But this is Oda you know, nothing is impossible!

8. Yamanoki

Expand Collapse

Luffy has been at least confrontational with every member of the crew prior to them joining except for Brooke. (Zoro didn't want to join pirates, Nami was a double-agent, Usopp was "defending" his village, Sanji was adamant about working at Baratie, Chopper distrusted humans). Robin and Franky were both antagonists at first. Still, I don't think Caesar would be invited into the SH crew.

Scorpion likes this.
  9. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I think you didn't understand what I mean, "Villian" is a different thing from "Antagonist", The SH Crew members have never been villians. The villans were Morgan, Arlong, Kuro, Don Krieg, Wapol, Crocodile and Lucci in those arcs. Do you imagine one of them may join the crew? Ceasar is one of them. So I think he won't be a member.

10. duke dogstorm

Expand Collapse

i highly doubt ceaser would join. the straw hats would never forgive him for what he did. and i doubt ceaser would forgive the straw hats. because they messed up his whole operation. i will agree though. he would be useful to the crew. and i could see him having some funny moments. but it just isint logical. its like asking if hody jones would join the sh. its an obvious no. even though it would be cool. it just wont happen.

11. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I'm surprised it hasn't come up, but Vegapunk literally 1-ups everything Caesar does. Now that we know he's a good guy, hard to imagine Oda doesn't have Vegapunk fulfill all of the scientific upgrades.

12. Siomai Birdy

Expand Collapse

Bege gave his heart back and set him free so I don't think he'd join the Strawhats. Probably he might be working with a pirate again (another yonko or a Supernova with big plans). Fire Tank pirates is a possibility.