1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Caesar will Join The straw Hats

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by True Karen, Oct 31, 2017.

1. vinna

Expand Collapse

No way. I think Caeser could become a friend or a ally, no more than that. I don't think he fits at all and I can't see he teaming up with the crew. He's an important figure in the story, although. Maybe one more link between Vegapunk and the StrawHats. And Caeser may know some secrets of the demon fruits, let's wait a bit more.

The next one joining the SH is called JINBE

2. True Karen

Expand Collapse

I completly agree

3. DarthPyro

Expand Collapse

Not every priate crew have a scientist. So There is no quarantee that SH Crew will have one. Though Ceasar will fit to the crew. He can improve powers of Chopper, Franky, Uspopp and Nami. He would fit to crew's gag dialogs. And above all that the crew haven't got any Logia member.

But all of these don't make us sure that he will join. he is selfish, egoist, no sign of regretful.

So we can't say he will be a member or not. We will see it eventually

4. Rafael Viana

Expand Collapse

I really would like Caesar in the crew. The crew really needs a cientist and a Logia Devil Fruit's Usuary. So, I want Caesar and Carrot coming to the crew. Caesar like a Cientist and Carrot like a navigator apprentice. Both of they has a dream. Caesar wants to surpass and Carrot wants no navigate around the world. That's perfect. I'm sure that Luffy can forgive him for all the bad things he did

5. PirateKing_D_Luffy

Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if Caesar will join.

He has got good potential and can be very useful to SH and also it will add a Scientist to the team who can work with chopper and Ussop and make super medicine and super weapons.

Only concern is the character of the person .. believe if Oda has got some plans for him then there is a need for a backstory of Caesar or atleast a character development...

Also why would someone leave One piece just for one character :/

6. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It actually happened when Ace died. There were casual fans who dropped the series because of his death.

7. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

So great you don't need to insult other girls
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

How does one even watch One Piece casually?

8. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

That I can't answer. Sorry.

9. DarthPyro

Expand Collapse

I don't call them fans :)

10. Jhamz

Expand Collapse

#30 Jhamz, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    in depth reasons why Ceasar is qualified for SH member:
    1. you need to have a clear and specific goal in life that blends well to the crew: CC wants to be the world's best scientist. Vivi was a good candidate but she has a dream for her country.
    2. you need to have a unique role within the crew: CC being an expert with chemicals can improve Choper's medicine, provide gas for Sanji's cooking, enhance the weapons of Ussop, Franky, and Nami and improve the performance of Sunny (idk maybe replacing cola with gas, canons with gas power or whatever) and some stupid stuff like fireworks for Luffy. lol
    3. you need to have a potential to be the worlds best at what you do: like the world's best swordsman, navigator, sniper, cook, doctor, researcher, shipwright, entertainer, fishman warrior and why not the world's best scientist?
    4 you need to have a negative/not-so-good past, or have done or been forced to do things you'll regret or simply something you need to redeem yourself from: Ussop was a well-known liar from their village, Zorro hunts down pirate for money, Nami was a thief who had an alliance with Arlong, Sanji was neglected by his family and even tried to kill Zef who saved his life, Choper couldn't cure the doctor who adopted him and ended up even poisoning him, Robin was Crocodile's 2nd hand, Franky was Luffy's enemy and almost killed Ussop, Brook's crewmates all died unable to fulfill the promise to Laboon. All SH members were given a chance to continue their dream despite of their past. As for CC we need to wait if Oda gives him a chance for redemption and a backstory because CC fighting alongside Team Law vs Giant Fighting Fishes, Team Sanji vs BigMom Ship in Dresrossa, CC clearing out the gas that almost killed the Minks, and his cooperation with team Bege to bring down BM in Whole Cake Island arc cant still be considered redemption.
    5. SH does not have a logia yet
    6. Oda is a master of foreshadow: numbers always shown on the sides of Sunny are 1 and 3 (foreshadowing 13 member of SH including Luffy) Luffy recruited 4 members before GL (GrandLine), 4 member in GL, and will get 4 new members after GL (New World) and there's a format
    1st recruits before and during GL were Zoro a monster in strength and Chopper a monster in appearance
    in NW, they had another monster both in strength and apearance - Jimbei.
    2nd recruits before and during GL were both girls (Nami and Robin)
    in NW its another girl - Carrot?
    3rd recruits were both inventor - Ussop and Franky
    in NW it will be another inventor - Ceasar? thus the debut of SH Inventor Trio.
    4th recruits were Sanji and Brook (both woman-lover/pervert)
    In NL it will be another man with the same attitude - Momonosuke?
    or Bon Clay? (maybe not. he's an okama but was not like the other okamas in Ivankov's kingdom who were too attracted to Sanji although I prefer Bon over Momo)
    A chapter cover with the huge cat mink (forgot his name) with 13 small cats with him showing features representing SH members .
    some says the 12 members of SH excluding Luffy represents 12 Chinese Zodiac (CC the goat? Carrot the rabbit? Ussop the mouse coz of the nose? Sanji the horse who kicks hard and hmm.. Momonosuke the dragon?)

11. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Nah.

I think it will be a new villain-turned-SH.