1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Class 1-A's future state of quirks [THEORIES]

Discussion in 'Boku no Hero Academia' started by Ebony Rustle, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Ebony Rustle

Expand Collapse

#1 Ebony Rustle, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    What do you guys think of each person's quirk after training for the duration of a typical timeskip of, let's say, 2-3 years? Of course, the timeskip also begins in the future, relative to the manga's current time of events. Also keep in mind that this is merely a short timeskip, so as much as possible, refrain from overpowering or visualizing people at their true peak form. To make things more interesting, try to think of a new signature or finishing move for them as well. :D

I'll try to give Deku a go.

Since Deku is an extremely tactical fighter, and given also that All Might is pushing him to find his own style, I'm imagining Deku will pick up a more technique-based style, rather than finding ways to indirectly copy AM's simple power moves (shoot style augmented with custom iron-sole boots). Simply put, he's like a weaker version of Saitama who finally decides to learn martial arts.

New signature/finisher move: Full Cowl 50% - Delaware Barrage
    Description: Deku overwhelms his opponent with strikes aimed at the vital points all over his body. This move utilizes Deku's speed to continually reposition himself for each strike, and also his accuracy in order to maximize the amplification of his 50% damage output.

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Ooh, this sounds like fun

Yaoyorozu: Basically her rate of object production would increase dramatically, as well as the complexity and intricacy of detail. As for an ultimate move I don’t know, but I’m sure she could put IKEA out of business :sweatsmile:

Ebony Rustle likes this.
  3. Ebony Rustle

Expand Collapse

Lol that could make her into the ultimate camper.

Class 1-A: "Alright, Yaomomo, we'll teach you how to pitch a tent."
    Yaomomo: "Move it, plebs. Imma build a house."

:laughing: