1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Collectibles display

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Lethidox, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

So i got my first figurine today sadly can't even display it because i have no room.

Just wondering on your thoughts of what you think about Wall shelves for figurines? tacky or just too much maintenance due to dust? etc.. i don't have a lot of floor space and i am finding it extremely hard just to find any display cases in my state or that ship to my state for cheap. book shelves are kind of bulky as well.

i was just thinking maybe having just like 3 long shelves and lay them out individually instead of like a case style where people just jam as much figures on 1 level as possible. i mean it's nicer that way due to the different heights but for my case i can't do that at all.

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

I may hate her, but she's good waifu material
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I usually just put my figurines wherever I can. Like, on my dresser, desk, ect. If you're really desperate, you can put it on top of a toilet XD

3. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

yea i dont got much furniture in my room or really anything it will fit on without getting damaged via warping or liquids.

guess only option for me is wall shelves.

4. gboxrkw

Expand Collapse

one of my friend had the same space issue but he also liked to collect these figures.
    So instead of keeping them on a table or desk he started habging them from the ceiling and they all looked preety awesome.
    You can try this

5. Lethidox

Expand Collapse

sounds cool but don't think i want to do that. all the figures i plan to buy in the future are all 1/8th scale or larger. some i can only imagine are heavy just due to size thus why i originally wanted a case.

i ended up finding a company locally here that sells those detolf shelves but it's a different brand but looks exactly like them. trying to get in touch with them to see if they have any in stock and all that but they have yet to contact me back. idk though i mean im practically running options at this point lol. either is a space issue or a money issue.

ironic how a lot of furniture companies here don't sell those types of cases they sell the more elaborate types with lots of wood and very little view of your items that you place in them