1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Complete Strawhat Crew

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by bandurista24, Aug 17, 2018.

1. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

With the recent chapter, we can see the final piece of Strawhat Crew.

A scientist, a samurai, a mink,. Fishman. That completes the four new strawhats for new world. You heard it first!!

East blue: Zoro nami Sanji usopp
    Grandline: chopper Franky Robin Brook
    New world: Caesar kiku carrot jimbei

Jimbei already joined 100%.

Carrot is still travelling with them. And she forced herself to joining them since you are. She seems to fit well with the crew. She's a capable fighter. And I don't think she will go back again to zou since zou will someday be gone and the minks will live on land like the fishman. Since Pedro died, she will have no face to show to the minks and nekomamushi. And she even mentioned she would love to see the world and travel in the seas and land.

Kiku just arrived in wano so she has a chance to be a Strawhat since wano is not her home so no reason to refuse. She might be an important piece in fighting orochi and kaidou. She seems to be kind and skillful samurai. And who doesn't want to have a beautiful female samurai in Strawhat Crew? No one.

Caesars whereabouts is still unknown. I still think he's a fit to be a strawhat even with the evil things he did before. I honestly still think that he is a good guy and was just forced to do bad things by kaidou and doffy. His research on the giant kids is not bad. Every research needs guinea pigs. So that's that. He will return to wano and use his gas powers to remove all the poison there and he will be forgiven by Luffy and the others. Since he got nowhere to go now, he will be offered to be the crews scientist and help upgrade their weapons and the ship.

2. Yamanoki

Expand Collapse

1) Caesar hates the Strawhat crew. He wouldn't want to join them - he already expressed his desire to just go away and do his own thing when he got his heart back.

2) What about when he, against the advice of Vegapunk and the world government, continued independent research on a weapon of mass destruction, and then when he was removed from Vegapunk's team for doing so, he detonated the weapon, thus resulting in the original ruination of Punk Hazard?

3) The poison in Wano isn't gaseous, so Caesar's powers won't affect it, therefore he has no such role in Wano.

4) Franky and Usopp are both already in charge of upgrading the crew's ship and weaponry, so Caesar isn't particularly needed.

And most importantly,

5) Luffy doesn't like Caesar.

Jawahib likes this.
  3. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I think Kiku is a very strong contender early on in this arc, and I feel Luffy might make some kind of promise with Tama if she finds out his connection to Ace. She (Tama) won’t go out to sea though - I think she’ll have some kind of “I’m not old enough for this” moment at some point in this arc. But yeah, Kiku would be a solid addition, and if Carrot decides to join full-time, we’d get some good old fashioned girl power in there, alongside Nami and Robin.

As for Caesar, I think you’ve got a better chance of Hody Jones joining the crew

Jawahib likes this.
  4. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#4 bandurista24, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2018

1) Caesar doesn't hate the crew. Remember when they released hishis handcuffs? He can easily remove the oxygen like he did to Luffy on punk hazard and get his heart back from Sanji. But he didn't. Why? Because he knows there's poison in zou and deep inside he wants to help get rid of it.

2) he didn't want to create weapons of mass destruction. His life is on the line. He's being controlled by joker and kaidou. Hes a paid scientist. His main research is gigantification not weapons of mass destruction.

3) I'm not talking about the poison in wano. I'm talking bout the weapons where Cesar's poison is being used like what Jack used in Zou.

4) we still need a scientist and believe it or not he can help in many areas for the strawhat crew

5) Luffy hated Franky so much before he let him join the crew. You remember when Franky almost killed usopp? Luffy was ultra mad. And he doesn't really hate Caesar that much. In Zou and wci arc he always think and mention gas gas guy and he even formed alliance with Caesar to take down big mom

It's the same as Franky. Who would've thought Franky would join the crew after he and his Franky family beat up and almost killed usopp in water seven? Zero.

5. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

True, but there’s a significant difference in how Luffy’s relationship with Franky developed vs how it did with Caesar. Through the events of Enies Lobby, Luffy gained respect for Franky when they fought alongside each other, and that respect ended up being mutual. With Caesar, it was pretty clear that all the Straw Hats, Luffy included, saw him as a bit of a dick thanks to his efforts on Punk Hazard - and this feeling wasn’t changed during WCI. If they decided they liked him, they wouldn’t have let him run off. Also, Caesar’s not particularly fond of the Straw Hats either, and is unlikely to see them again for a long time, if ever.

6. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Well when Luffy knows that Caesar saved all the minks by removing the poison and helped create antidotes he will have respect for him even tho he was forced because his heart is on sanjis hands

7. Marco Polo

circus act
    Expand Collapse

I’m pretty sure Luffy already knows, since the first few chapters of Zou were spent getting the Dressrosa gang up to speed with the situation. Caesar’s involvement, both in creating and treating the poison gas, have been mentioned.

Before the wedding on WCI, it became clear that Luffy and Caesar (or Gangster Gastino) did not like each other. If Luffy were to gain respect for Caesar, we would have seen it in this interaction, but we did not

8. Monkey D. Ruffy

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I would like a bigger crew for Luffy. Especially some characters I’d really like to join are kine’mon, reiju, carrot and while I doubt it, Caesar would bring something new to the crew.

9. strpnts

Expand Collapse

Jimbei is positive, the rest are negative for me. Let's put it this way too many antagonist characters during Dressrosa Arc, but none is picked to join the crew BUT they joined the fleet, My guts says jimbei might be the last and the succeeding will fall into their fleet.

10. DarthPyro

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I agree there will be 4 new members in new world and I agree with Jinbe but others:

Ceasar: No he won't, he is evil spirited and never mentioned about joining.
    Carrot: May be, her desires and scouting role is fitting. But I still think she may be spy of Jack (I think it is not declared how Jack was able to found Zou)
    Kiku: No she is a samurai and we need a Ninja! And there will be only one female addition if we loook to the joining pattern.

My candidates:
    Jinbe
    Carrot or a female ninja
    Male Ninja (if Carrot joins)
    A Giant from Elbaf (I strongly Believe that)

11. Finalbeta

Expand Collapse

Jinbe should have joined long ago xd but I hope to see him soon