1. We have a NEW subforum for Dr. Stone! Check it out!
  2. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Creativity Request

Discussion in 'Cosplay & Misc' started by Seiryu, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Not sure if this is the best place for it (I was thinking the general lounge but I don't follow either so I don't know the dynamics).

Either way I chose the creative zone since I have a request for creativity. Takes a bit of explaining though. Main thing I won a signature bet and I ain't creative to save my life. I took the wager without thinking much of it, but might as well make something fun out of it.

So what I'm asking for is for something funny/creative to put in someone's signature (Zeek, just did a quick search of the predictions subthread; http://opforum.net/threads/one-piece-chapter-831-predictions.51558/#post-763074 probably more for my reference of not having to search again later). If anyone is on good terms with Zeek and wants to roast, as long as it isn't mean spirited, I'm open to taking any and all suggestion. If Zeek is open to it, maybe the best options will get put in. Maybe a poll after people give suggestions will be necessary.

Grin likes this.
  2. Grin

Keymaster
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse