1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Cursed swords theory part 2

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Buggy D. Clown, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Buggy D. Clown

Expand Collapse

First things first. Its been a long time since I checked this forum, again.

Now, I have the first part in this link here.
    My theory there states that zoro contained the demon inside of him and it resulted to asura.

For those who are not yet done watching Fullmetal Alchemist, dont, read this.

King Bradley was a human before becoming a homonculus, the crazy doctors injected a Philosopher's Stone inside him and after he OVERCAME the Stone he received an eye capable of seeing through anything, thus called the Ultimate Eye. Guess what, its placed on his LEFT EYE. Now another one of this is Akashi Seijuro of Kuroko no Basuke.
    He has two talents, first of which is the ability to draw the full potential of teammates, second is the Emperor eye. This one is slighlty different. When he was about to lose on a 1v1 with Murasakibara he had a change of personality ( like zoro not laughing anymore)
    and developed (another) eye. His LEFT EYE has a different color from his right eye. Its called the Emperor Eye, an eye that sees into the future. So after telling all these. Now what?
    Acc. to all these other animes, I can conclude that Asura might be the result of overcoming something and his left eye helps contain Asura. So any thoughts? Hope you enjoyed this one! God Bless!

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I don't think it's acceptable to get that result by basing it on another anime. One Piece world works totally different than the other anime. I can't say if it's just a normal scar of if it's not, but still I believe that it won't be just a coincidence from when he was fighting with those humandrills. It must be something special and it may be related to what you say right now.

The part 1 of your theory was much more acceptable I can say. And it's made much better than this part. But still it's possible that Oda has inspired that from Full Metal Alchemist. I liked the first part of your theory and it's completely matched with the Zoro, since he is a swordman, it's possible that he might be inspired from some swordmen from legends of Japan.

3. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think like this too. Every anime is theyre own story, and comparing/mixing them with others dosent really work.

The scar can be from anything I guess. Personally I think either Zoro did it to himself, or Mihawk did.

Behnam likes this.