1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

did zoro already ate a mytological zoan

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by bonchan_revolutionary, Feb 13, 2018.

1. bonchan_revolutionary

Expand Collapse

being the rarest we haven't seen anyone eating a mythological zoan just yet and my theory is that it awakens only when the subject is strong enough to withstand it. look at momonusoke problem his devil fruit is artificial and it acts like a mythological one and he hears its voice plus he cant handle it. maco seems like someone who handled himself without the power of devil fruit a long time... just speculation. now the real question is does the stone effects occur from eating the devil fruit or from the fact that you have the power of the devil fruit? a semi-philosophical question that has no definite answer just yet. if zoro lucks in observation and flexibility and flowing harmony then his devil fruit will have those criteria. I believe that he has the ghost fruit or some strange bird fruit for that matter. maybe a wyvern. I would want that one!

what do you guys think?

2. Robin-Senpai Is The Best

Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

He can swim, nuff said

Glaze D. Bacon and Mosshead like this.
  3. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Marco the Phoenix has a mythical zoan fruit, we just dont know the name.
    Zoro can swim.. he hasnt eaten any DF yet.

When a person eats a DF, the changes comes immediately. Its not gonna wait and see if the eater is good enough to withstand it.
    Here, I copied this from the OP wiki.

Zoan Devil Fruits allow the user to transform into another species. This type of fruit provides three basic forms:
    Human Form - The user's natural form prior to consuming the fruit.
    Human-Beast Form - A hybrid form, combining both the original and the fruit-bestowed species into an unusual form (usually in a bizarre way where the size is greatly exaggerated).
    Beast Form - A fully transformed form.
    However, through training, it is possible for Zoan users to unlock different transformations (for instance, Marco, who could transform selective parts of his body, and Chopper, who could transform into at least seven different forms even without the use of a Rumble Ball).

4. SprkiSRB

The Fairy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Sengoku has Budha fruit, pretty sure it's myitical.
    i wouldn't agree with this, he lacks sense of dirrection due to curse probably.
    I'm not a fan at all of Zoro eaitng a devil fruit in the future, it doesn't fit him in my opinion. He already has his thing with 3-sword style that's unique. Like Sanji's legs fighting style, i can't see those two eaitng fruits. Who will save Luffy when he falls in water?

5. bonchan_revolutionary

Expand Collapse

for clarity - I meant we haven't seen anyone actually eating the devil fruit only afterward. of course, I know about sengoku and marco.

6. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Though this would be cool like a new type devil fruit like God zoon and the effects only kick in when you transform that includes being weak to water and Zoro’s could be asura

7. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I used to want Zoros Swords to have DF Powers a long time ago but I realised that Zoro is a TRUE swordsman & wouldnt rely on any other power for him to become the Greatest. ( Only his own power )

8. DarthPyro

Expand Collapse

I think neither Zoro nor Sanji will eat any DF, The crew also need strong mates who can swim

9. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I can see nami getting a DF. Possibly Monets Snow Snow Fruit (Since Zoro actually killed her by slicing her in half & assuming the fruit could have appeared on her tangerine tree but definately not Sanji & Zoro.
    In saying that I simply agree lol

DarthPyro likes this.
  10. DarthPyro

Expand Collapse

I don't know if it is snow snow or another one but Nami will porbably eat a DF which benefits her weather skills. And that fruit will probably occur in one of her orange trees

Mosshead likes this.
  11. Glaze D. Bacon

「The Emperor 4」
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

12. Yamanoki

Expand Collapse

Clarifying point: Monet is dead, so her Yuki Yuki no Mi has presumably returned to circulation, but Zoro definitely did not kill her by slicing her in half. She was clearly still alive after their confrontation, since she was talking to Joker over a DenDenMushi immediately prior to her death at the hands of Caesar, who stabbed her heart <so much for Logia intangibility> which had been previously extracted due to Law's Ope Ope no Mi.

Nami's primary offensive power with her weather manipulation is lightning; she has also used frequently used humidity manipulation to produce mirages. As far as I can remember, Nami has never actually used snow or blizzards for anything, though she ought to be able to. As such, I find it unlikely that she will ever eat the Yuki Yuki no Mi, as its powers don't really seem like "upgrades" to abilities she already has. If not for Enel, I would find it more likely that, IF she ate a fruit, it would be the Goro Goro no Mi. I don't believe Nami will be eating a fruit at all, though.

13. Mosshead

Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Ohh, I would have to re read since ive kind of forgotten but thats convincing.

As for Nami I can see her eating a fruit soon enough but I also see the possibilities of her not eating one. As for what fruit it may be if she did consume one i would call that it has something to do with forecast, but would be no way ever that it would be the lighting fruit. Eneru is returning but I doubt he'll lose his fruit.

Its still a fair & open argument on Nami not possesing a DF but we'll see in due time.