1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Donquixote Family VS Germa 66+Jack Division Alliance

Discussion in 'Battles' started by DOLUGN98, Jun 22, 2017.

1. DOLUGN98

Expand Collapse

The war takes place at Dressrosa.

Doflamingo VS Judge+Jack
    Pica or Pica Golem VS Ichiji+Sheepshead+Ginrummy+All clone soldiers+All Gifters&Pleasures
    Vergo VS Sanji
    Trebol VS Niji
    Diamante VS Yonji
    Monet VS Reiju

Sugar, Jora, Violet, Senor Pink, Lao G, Gladius, Dellinger, Baby 5, Buffalo, Machvise back their crewmates (DF Pirates) up.

Can Judge and Jack take over Dressrosa? Or Doflamingo Family obliterates German 66 + Jack Division?

2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Pica is the key. No one has the brute strength to defeat Pica when he controls the entire island. If Oda gives Germa enough time to prepare a weapon to negate this, then they might win. Jyajji is not even a help against Doflamingo, so Jack probably gets KO'ed or at least subdued/captures once Doflamingo uses his awakening. Reiju clearly outclasses Monet, but even then her poison does not affect stone or strings.

With Pica able to wipe out all of the underlings, I think it a clear win for Doflamingo. Without stone to manipulate, that would be a pretty equal battle since the numbers of Germa soldiers, Pleasures, and Gifters can potentially overwhelm the family members.

DOLUGN98 likes this.
  3. Thousand Eclipse

Expand Collapse

Actually, I think battles would spread evenly
    Doffy takes out Judge, but gets wiped out by Jack (he shows fear of Kaido's crew early on)
    Pica wins hands down
    We already see Sanji win against Vergo
    Trebol and Diamante beat Niji and Yonji (not sure but probably this happens)
    Reiju crushes Monet
    Jack goes and wrecks everyone else, yes including Pica, there's a reason Doffy fears Kaido's crew
    The only factor that would change anything is which side Caesar is on. This determines the outcome either way in my opinion

4. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Based on the contextual information of the crew, Kaidou is a majority of the crew's force (I would say the fear is only of Kaidou, who is the strongest person in the entire world). Taking Kaidou out of the equation negates all of this, which is supported by Inuarashi/Nekomamushi certain they can take out Jack if they fight at their full potential (considering they've traveled with Roger, I'd assume they know what a true powerhouse looks like). Plus, based on everything we've seen from Jack, other than his superhuman durability from his awakened zoan, he doesn't appear to have anything that can stand up to Doflamingo's awakening. Sure he has his mysterious "Drought" abilities, but I can't see how an environmental calamity is useful in a battle.

DOLUGN98 likes this.
  5. Thousand Eclipse

Expand Collapse

#5 Thousand Eclipse, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
    You make a good point, and I know that One Piece isn't often focused on sheer power *cough*Luffy vs Enel*cough* but I think if Luffy could beat Doffy, Jack probably could as well,
    considering Luffy's current situation with Katakuri (should I put that in a spoiler? If so, how?)
    Anyway, my thoughts on Jack's drought ability is something similar to Croc-boy's ability to dry people up. Also, I think Jack, being a mammoth, has tough skin, and with an awakened fruit may be able to withstand Doffy's string attacks. That's just a theory though.

Seiryu likes this.
  6. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure someone has a simpler way of doing spoiler tags, but I just manually type out "[ spoiler] desired spoiler text [ /spoiler]" (without the spaces). Rather than the tough skin, I would think Jack's busoushoku would allow for the greatest defensive capabilities (the inhuman endurance/recovery makes him a great tank, but the resiliency would be a bigger determining factor). Either way, we'll eventually see the results in a 2ish years from now. I know I'm not alone in thinking Zoro will probably be the one to take on Jack, and potentially have a relatively easy time.

Edit: looks like if [ spoiler] is typed, it will auto add the ending part to the remainder of the post.

7. playa4321

Expand Collapse

Jack+Germa66 Would beat Doflamingo and his crew...
    Jack alone would probably beat Doflamingo and Vergo(mid diff-high diff). Judge,Ichiji,Niji,Yonji,Reiju are enough to destroy the others like Pica and co.