1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Dragon's plan

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Ace Moonwalker, May 16, 2018 at 8:29 AM.

1. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

Dragon seemed pretty confident now but he doesn't seem to have that big or powerful of an army. I think what's about to happen is that Vegapunk will have Kuma regain control of himself along with all the other Pacifista to fight the government during the reverie.

During the reverie I believe Kaido will also show up and talk about Shirahoshi being the ancient weapon, at which point it becomes a three way war. I believe Kaido will win and go back to Wano where Luffy will gather everyone under one banner and fight him, now for one reason more!

I also believe that the Celestial dragons will have a lot of casualties. After all, now there's two big names that the marines would have to deal with, there's no way none of the dragons die. The most interesting thing would be if Kaido is actually allied with Dragon to some degree and they both agreed to hit the celestial dragon's home. The timing says it all, having them both mass an army and Kaido saying this is going to be the biggest war the world has ever seen.

Another thing that could've happened is that Karasu spied on Kaido so they would time their attacks together because Dragon's main objective is to deal damage to the marines.

That's it for now. Let's discuss!

Admiral Ryokugyu likes this.
  2. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

I don't think revolutionaries are going to launch a full scale battle at the reverie.
    They are going to just declare that now they will being the battle to marines. Right now their main activities were in shadows. Like a special forces. But now they ate coming out of shadows and gonna fight them bead on.

To declare that they just need to show up at reverie. Cause some mayhem , declare the war & get out. That's enough. Basically what luffy does.

Storm chaser likes this.
  3. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I don't think they will go there JUST to declare war. Not even Luffy went there just to declare war, he went there to convey the 2 year message which was very important or to save Robin and Ace. What reason would Dragon have to just show up there and say "Hi we're at war." Putting his people in danger just to declare war seems pretty stupid but it would make a lot more sense if they show up there, declare war AND take Shirahoshi or kill some nobles just to show that they mean it.

4. Admiral Ryokugyu

Admiral of the Navy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I was really enjoying reading this theory until you said that " Dragon might be allied with Kaido ". Kaido is occupying Wano by force, Dragon wants to free the world, do you think Dragon would have such colonizer as an ally ?

5. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

They are both against the world government. We've seen unlikely allies time and time again. I don't think they'll stay allies but what I really meant when I said allies was "Hey, we're both doing this thing so how about we dont kill each other for now?"

6. Admiral Ryokugyu

Admiral of the Navy
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I understand your idea but I just can't imagine the Revolutionary Army choosing an ally such as the Beasts Pirates. Oda has always kept building up the hype about revolutionaries and showing us they're good guys. On the other hand he pictured Kaido and his pirates as a crual crew killing people and occupying countries by force, just look at the way Kaido killed Oden, he cooked him and ate him. There's no way Dragon will ally with that crazy dude.

But anyway you may be right. Nice theory i liked it !

7. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

What I'm trying to say is that they aren't necessarily going to ally themselves! It'd just be a treaty of "stay out of my way, I stay out of yours" since neither of them want to fight each other at THAT time but both of them want to attack the marines.

8. Kevz

Yuuzume’s little brother
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Idk I like it when the guy says “that ‘s it for now, let’s discuss”

9. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

By declaring, I didnt mean just standing at a place and talking. Tye picture i had in mind was when sogeking burned wg flag . That was considered as an act of war against the WG.

Now just imagine revolutionaries team ( their top leaders) standing at one of the most secured places in the world at that time & directly declaring a full frontal war. It is gonna send ripples down the world.

Now if they enter the reverie & reveal themselves it is unlikely they will be able to go out without fighting. There by mayhem I meant fighting a few top marines then getting out.

But a full battle at the reverie would mean fight between admirals, cp0 & RA. Like whitebeard & marines. I just don't think that we are heading there just yet. But it is a possibility nonetheless as something is coming which is gonna make marineford look cute.

About kidnapping of shirahoshi. Now that would be the most interesting shut that would happen if it happens. Because it would open a pelothra of possibilities of luffy & Dragon confronting each other . So many scenarios comes into mind .
    Also as member of reverie WG won't care too much about fishman island. But as an ancient weapon it is a different deal.

Let's see what happens.

Juggy likes this.
  10. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

They basically 'declared war against the world' for the sole purpose of freeing Robin. Which they went on to do right after they burned the flag.

I do believe we aren't up for a marineford 2.0 but I do believe some of the kings will join the revolutionary's side and they will get something else like Shirahoshi on their side as you said too. At least the possibility is there. The one thing I know isn't going to happen is that they just show up and leave empty handed.

It's hard enough to just get there! Why waste all the resources and showing them the way you can enter their base JUST to declare war.

11. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I really doubt Dragon would take Shirahoishi as hostage, that would be against the rev. army, since they are all about freeing people and protecting them.

I also cant see him and Kaido doing the same thing or allying. If the rev. army would see Kaido hurting civilians, they would help them of course. And thus attack Kaido.

I dont really know about what Dragon will do at reverie, but I am assuming he will declare war, maby do something flashy (not Buggy style) But I doubt he would start the war there and then.
    So I do think too that he isint just gonna say his words and then dissapear.

Behnam likes this.
  12. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

#12 Marine slasher, May 16, 2018 at 5:04 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 5:13 PM

I can understand your point of view. Why would somebody spend resources to declare war.

But from my point of view it is worth every penny. Let me divide it in some points for better understanding.

1. Reverie is not just some flashy event. It is one of the biggest or I think the biggest meeting which occurs in the world. For that meeting you can guarantee that security would be too tight. So tight that even a fly would be monitored(logia). No blind spots . Plus it would be the place where every single member will be present. The WG will itself be there . Not just it's representatives.

2. Entering the place of event would be a defeat in itself of marines. Don't you think that if the world most wanted man comes to your base and get out unscathed it's a lose for you. Your biggest enemy just went in and out of your base.

3. Keep in mind that they don't have to kidnap or kill anyone to send shivers down the celestial. Remember that like the gathering of WG is a big deal. The gathering of the revolutionary army top team is even bigger.
    Remember when koala was surprised when Dragon asked her to gather them. Remmebr how the villagers were shocked by seeing the generals together. It is a big fucking deal. Just wait for that panel .

4. Let us take example of real world. There is Russia. There is USA. Now it is common understanding that these countries are bitter enemies. It is also common understanding that many undercover operation are sanctioned by both countries against one another.
    That is the current scenario of o e piece world between ra and WG.

Now let us say that one of either countries declare war on other. Now to do that they don't have to kidnap their officials or kill them. They don't have to send nuclear weapons either. They just have to do what is currently happening in Syria to a extent. Shoot a plane here and there. Accusations in UN, then some shut happens & there you go. We are at war.
    Now I understand that one piece world is very different. Ra is not a country. But still tgey don't have to kill people . They just havè to destroy their buildings, ships. Perhaps destroy the entrance gate. Fight some top marine. Burn their flag. Give speech from the top. There you have it. Enough to be a victory.

If you can consider what luffy did as a victory , isn't that would be a victory too.

Also is it mentioned anywhere that celestial will be present at Reverie?

13. Ace Moonwalker

Expand Collapse

I suppose hostage is a pretty bad word to describe it. I meant they would take Shirahoshi on their side.
    A victory for the revolutionary army would be the downfall of the Celestial Dragons. Not much else is needed but it's a pretty big feat.

The difference here is that all the revolutionary army is now gathered and ready for war. They are all going to mariejoy presumably. All this during the Reverie, the most important event where ALL THEIR ARMY is gathered there.

Now, let's take this logically. Would you mobilize your entire army, put your comrades at risk and enter a place where literally every single one of the enemy's commanders and strongest weapons are JUST to declare war? What's the point ? Unless you want to go in and declare war by doing something noteworthy like getting in there and actually achieving something.

You gave the example of Russia vs USA but you don't exactly see Putin running in with a tank inside the USA to declare war and then run out. Even in ancient times if you wanted to just declare war on someone you would send an envoy or a slave to state your hostilities. Dragon obviously wants something and I think the most important thing he wants is to get the kings of his side.

Perhaps Dragon knows something about the void century and he's going to speak about it at the Reverie, getting some of the countries on his side.

Also, Dragon showing up and getting out unscathed would be a loss for the WG BUT Dragon doesn't really seem to be the type to do things just to show off. He has nothing to win if he does that. The reason why it is the Reverie specifically is because he most likely wants to get countries on his side of the war.

14. Marine slasher

Expand Collapse

#14 Marine slasher, May 16, 2018 at 5:45 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 5:52 PM

Well I guess than our views intersect at a point. When you say about achievement, I think, Entering through force, destroying some fleets, biting the flag, show off their strength is an achievement.

Second thing where our views intersect are about gaining allies . Now I don't know how much he knows about the d in his name or the void century. But I myself said that he could give speech from the top of the most powerful (the wg) base in front of media, marines, royals. That could gain him some allies but I don't know if his intentions would be to gain allies.

About Russia vs U.S. yes put in wouldn't go himself & here is where the two worlds differ. First of all WG & ra are two organisations of the world. One rules other does what it does.
    Now Dragon is not a politician. He is a warrior. That's Why He goes himself to show the strength.

I can't say what his motives are but if he succeeded in breaking and entering. That would work as a catalyst in breaking of WG. Many countries are already doubting this system . Many will be scared. Plus it will put revolutionary at a advantage like never beforw.
    Also I am not saying both sides will be just standing ideally. But marines won't be able to stop Dragon from doing what he wants there becoz other forces will stop them. I am excited to see Dragon using his powers too.

But again as I said I can't put off the possibility of a battle happening then and there either.but then question arises to what extent . .

Because if they fight that stakes will be just too damn high. Whichever one loses will lose a lot more than just numbers(people).

15. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Kenbunshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

They have 4 army as mentioned with 4 commanders that control the four seas.I don't think they are that much less.Dragon himself is known as the most dangerous man in the world.I don't think he is famous for nothing.As its name says : “Revolutionary army”.
    I can't say anything about it.Since there are not much evidences to mention.But your theory is not impossible to happen, I guess.
    I don't think Kaido is gonna ally with Dragon.As @Storm chaser already mentioned, it's just impossible for the saviors like Dragon to go with the monsters like him.Also according to Dragon's personality, he is not a man who likes to be ally with such a creatures.
    Also about the Kaido too.He is the man who is always against everyone.As mentioned, there was sometime that had gone for a fight against everyone.It's just him and his personality that wants to destroy everything.

But for supporting this theory I can mention this:
    When WhiteBeard was going to save Ace at MarineFord, Kaido tried to attack WhiteBeard and stop him from going to MarineFord.Also I think everywhere that you can find a war, Kaido really likes to go there and fight.It's just his spirit.He likes destroying and fighting and killing.So if there's gonna be a war at reverie, I think Kaido really wants to go there and have a part at that war.

16. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

If she herself would want to go with them I can see it happening, but she also loves her country, so Im not sure that is happening. But Oda can suprise us.