1. The results of the Member of the Year voting are in... Find out who won!
  2. The Monthly PAW February 2020 is out now. Check it out!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

drunken shenanigans

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by charlie666, Jun 8, 2013.

1. charlie666

Expand Collapse

whats your best drunken story?
    if you can remember it

dreamlovermimi likes this.
  2. Marco Polo

monkey d. chadmin
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

This is a thread that needs to be revived for all the reasons

3. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

Too many to count.. After living the second half of my life in a perpetual drunken 'stupor' there are plenty of Embarrassing, Hardcore and Memorable things that have happened..
    :P

4. Grin

The Fool
    Member of the Year 2016 Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

I supposedly made a very detailed theory on the relation between how someone drinks from a bottle and how good they are at kissing. Someone was less than pleased when I told them they most likely suck, so I got the rest of that bottle on me.

5. AkainuWrrshiprr

One f*cked up Canuck
    Expand Collapse

I have so many awesome drunken stories, I just can't pick which one to tell you guys

6. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Member of the Season Super Moderator Member of the Year 2017
    Expand Collapse

So many good one, so many bad ones. So many teleportations, so many intense dancing moves. I'm going to think of the right/best one and will put it here

Edinbour likes this.
  7. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

I look forward to it! :P

8. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Expand Collapse

Alright I got one!

We started off easy in a pub untill someone said there was going to be a game. This game had different aspects but 1 of them was if you drink a beer bottoms up, you would get points. I asked if heavy beers (>8%) could count for more points and they did. They were like triple of the points for a regular lager. I started by finishing off my regular and orded up the specials.

After bottoming-up 3 specials (they were duvels, like 8.5%) in like an hour we went to another pub. the next thing I know is that I'm in my bed and that it was the morning after. Later that day my memory was cleared up by some friends who didn't go as hard as I did.

In the second pub i did the same amount of specials, and after that we wanted to go to a pub that was a bit of a walk. We passed a window and my friend and I tought it was hilarious to put our butts against the window. But it wasn't a window, it was a glass door, so the door opened and my friend and I fell in. It wasn't a regular home/door, it was another pub and the people inside watched us fell in with our pants down. We quickly ran off, laughing the whole way.

Almost at the pub we wanted to go, we passed a church. My friends told me it was a tradition of students, to run around the church naked. So I pulled down my pants and ran around the church. Because my pants where at my feet, I fell a few times too.

Finally at the pub, I orded another special but didn't finish. I fell asleap on the table there, but my friends got me home.

Edinbour, Grin and Tony like this.
  9. Edinbour

The Red King
    Yonko
    Expand Collapse

At least you got home safe, you drunken naked bastard :P
    Hilarious story though! XD

10. Mapache

means raccoon
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

The last time that I got really drunk I was 17 and my mom had to pick me up from the hospital the next morning while I had vomit all over my shirt. This was followed by a quiet and awkward walk home and when we arrived she said "And you're finally gonna clean your room today. If you can party hard you can also work hard" and we never talked about it again.
    And since then I never got drunk again. The end.

Christina Choi and Tony like this.
  11. Yumavo Cado

big bear steamin’ hams
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

But where are the shenanigans?

12. Mapache

means raccoon
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Oh that's true. Hmm, there probably were some that night, but I wouldn't remember :ahhh:

13. Marco Polo

monkey d. chadmin
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

So let me tell you what I did last night

About 1 o clock, my housemate and I decided to go out to a bar that we definitely hadn’t been to the previous night. We got a couple of drinks and then headed out to the greatest social invention, the smoking area. A girl asked us for a cigarette, she spoke about law school for about 20 minutes and then went back inside. We also went inside for more drinks. Not feeling the urge to dance, we went back outside, where a random guy asks me where I’m from. I taught him some words in a fake Asian dialect, and then he starts talking to my housemate. While they’re talking, a girl and her boyfriend ask us for cigarettes. Surely enough, we oblige and then I start talking to the couple. The guy who I taught the fake language to starts talking to other people, and while he’s busy, my housemate turns to me.

“[Marco], I’ve managed to convince him I’m deaf”

I am suitably impressed. I then tell the girl what’s happened, and she begins to drunkenly attempt sign language with my housemate, even though she knows he’s not deaf. My housemate begins to sign back, but she can’t understand. This is where ya boi Maruko steps in to save the day.

“Hang on, let me translate”

Me and my housemate then have a fake sign language conversation, and I have to come up with something that he’s said. We then engage in sign language conversation for longer than I can manage, until the other guy from earlier comes back and offers to buy everyone drinks. Cool, sounds good. We go in.

This guy then proceeds to show us his McDonald’s staff card, promising us all free meals when he’s on shift tomorrow. He then gets in the bar queue, and instantly forgets what he was there for. Next thing I know, he’s asking my “deaf” friend what religion he is. But obviously, he’s deaf so he doesn’t know what’s being said. More signing needs to be done.

“[Marco], is your mate a Muslim?”

What a random question. I then make up some signs for it, and he shakes his head. I then ask him what religion he is. Obviously we’re not using real sign language so I pick a religion at random. My friend is now a 7th Day Adventist. Yay.

The story isn’t over yet, though. The girl from earlier tries to sign with my friend, it doesn’t work. She then says she can speak Italian. (Spoiler: she was mostly speaking Spanish). My “deaf” friend then points out that she’s speaking Spanish. I then begin saying random Italian-sounding syllables, and she seems to understand some of them as Italian. When I throw in an actual Italian word, she says “that’s not Italian, you’re chatting shizzle*”

she did not say shizzle

Her drinks arrive, and her and her boyfriend disappear into the night. We then discuss what we’re going to do next. Neither of us really feel like dancing, so we decide to go, but not before we get McDonalds man on Facebook. As we talk to him, we realise a guy is trying to fight him, but our distraction saves him from getting in any scuffles.

We then leave the establishment, and head home. Feeling like doing something else, we then decide to chill out a little.

CAD9CE47-F032-4CC0-8942-024689EB5BE5.png

A little later, we decide to head to WcDonalds. My housemate is vegetarian, but he’s somehow hungrier than he’s ever been.

“[Marco], what meat dishes are good?”

I recommend him the meats, and we float the rest of the way to WcDonalds. We get in, both clearly in a different place to everyone else. I try to order my stuff but I have to hold back a fit of the giggles every time I speak to the cashier, meaning I can’t look her in the eye. My housemate has similar difficulties. The cashier has a good laugh at our expense, and we wait for our food. Again, I start giggling when I collect my order.

WcDonalds is a wonderful place at 4:30am - we overhear a heated argument about chicken nuggets and fries that causes a girl to storm off, and there’s a very sassy young man who’s dressed like a minion. It’s all just a bit too funny for us. We eat, and somehow transport ourselves home. My housemate then makes himself some Nutella on toast, and I lie down, contemplating how weird Phineas from Phineas and Ferb looks from the front.

5D67BDA8-3DC5-4755-B922-7060772D7CA7.png

this is also how i felt talking to the wcdonalds cashier

5:30 hits, and we head to bed, a truly unique night experienced.

Chaudfontaine likes this.
  14. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Expand Collapse

What a great story. 10/10 would try out

Marco Polo likes this.
  15. Mapache

means raccoon
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

A drunk Mapache

[​IMG]

Sorry, it's not a story, but I thought it'd fit here.

Chaudfontaine likes this.
  16. Mapache

means raccoon
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Oh boy double post. But now I have a somewhat tellable shenanigan to share.

It was a Friday night, I was invited to hang out with some friends and their friends and it was supposed to be something chill and relaxed (of course). But at one point we started to play a drinking game which was centered around flipping plastic cups around. Something I'm apparently very bad at.

The game went on and I got the strong feeling that at one point everybody was playing against me. After that a lot of memories are blurred or gone.

The next day at six in the morning the alarm on my phone rang and I found myself in the bed of one of the guys who lived there. Why did my alarm clock ring that early? Because I had to take a bus one hour later to go on vacation for a few days (including a two hour flight).

I rolled out of bed, the guy was still in a coma himself, and went to get my bag with my purse in it but couldn't find it. Then I thought "fuck it, I'll just stay here then". But then I finally found it under a bench.

I went home, packed the rest of my stuff and did indeed head to the bus station and went on vacation. Only after I came back my friend told me some more stuff I did and said that night that I'm not proud of :grimacing:

17. Chaudfontaine

Chaudinante Fontamingo
    Expand Collapse

that's the thing hangovers do to you, they bring in sadlaif.
    how was the holiday? and more specificly the flight :laughing:

18. Mapache

means raccoon
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

Surprisingly I felt pretty okay during the flight. The worst thing was the bus crawling down the mountain going one turn after the other.
    The holiday itself was good. My actual plan was to hang around the beach all day every day but the wheather god wasn't okay with that.