1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Dumb Internet Quiz Megathread

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Marco Polo, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Grin

Breadcrumbs
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Storm chaser likes this.
  2. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

3. Vesi

Holy smokes
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Storm chaser likes this.
  4. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Highest score on trendy (75) intelligence (72). Lowest score on counter culture (25).
    Others were average.
    I kind of agree with this test, even as i tried to see past clothes and whatever.

5. Marco Polo

“super moderator”
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

From highest to lowest:

Trendy - 75 (about 90% of the outfits in the pictures were AWFUL, btw)
    Intelligence - 60
    Seductiveness/Cheerfulness - 55
    Counter-Culture - 48(ish)

My average rating was 2.66

Those pictures need updating because I scored a lot of 1’s for a cute face/bad outfit combo and it’s probably not that representative of how I feel (i feel like my seductiveness score is too low)

6. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

#126 Kia, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    I protest already. You can only rate one gender!

Men: highest scores were trendy/seductiveness tied then counterculture/cheerfulness then intelligence.

Women: Counterculture, then seductive/cheerful tied, then trendy, intelligence

These aren’t really accurate because I’m totally a sapiosexual. *sigh*

Storm chaser likes this.
  7. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

https://www.quizony.com/what-character-from-a-christmas-story-are-you/index.html

The Dad from The Night Before Christmas
    You're not a child anymore. In fact, you probably have some children of your own, but you still experience childlike wonder and joy every Christmas. You still love the season and the season still loves you! (And so does Santa!)

This suits me actually, I do love the feeling of this time of the year.

8. Marco Polo

“super moderator”
    Expand Collapse

Which Tarot Card are you?: https://astrologyanswers.com/quiz/which-tarot-card-are-you/

The Hermit
    You are the Hermit!

You need to know what makes things tick. You spend a lot of time in your head seeking answers. You're hungry for knowledge and have a need to understand. You can't just dismiss things; you have to know the whys and hows. You'll keep looking until you find the answers, until you find the truth. The more you learn, the more you grow, and you're not afraid to change your beliefs, philosophies, or goals to adapt to the new truth that you uncover.

Material wealth isn't as important to you as spiritual wealth. You are more concerned with growing your soul than growing your bank balance. That's not to say your goal is to be a pauper! No, you'd just rather spend your time reading and researching and learning. You'd rather spend your money on experiences than things. You don't need to be with people all of the time. You're not standoffish or withdrawn, but you do appreciate solitude and the time that you spend in your own company.

Of course, you've got your challenges, just like everyone else. Sometimes you don't take enough time on your own for your meditation and spiritual practice; sometimes you take too much, and it interferes with your family and social obligations. You can get too far out there when it comes to your mystical pursuits, and that can work against you in the long run. You have to always strive to find the balance between being with others and honouring your time alone, and when areas of your life start to put pressure on you, it can create anxiety and frustration until you find a way to balance them.

Dreamer and Kia like this.
  9. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

#129 Kia, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    WHICH TAROT CARD ARE YOU?
    [​IMG]
    Justice
    You're Justice!

You see right and wrong, up and down, stop and go, and very few shades of gray. You constantly examine your actions and try to be fair to everyone without compromising yourself. You're honest and truthful and you expect the same from others. You believe strongly in the laws of karma, and you know that what goes around comes around. You take responsibility for your actions, and you're not afraid to admit you’re wrong and try to correct things that didn't turn out how you thought they would.

You expect the world to be fair and you get disillusioned and upset when it isn't. This often motivates you to make changes – on a personal level, by perhaps dropping inappropriate friendships or changing jobs where you don't agree with the company policies, and on a global level, by getting active in organizations who represent your core beliefs. You're uncompromising when it comes to truth, justice, and what's fair, and you're not afraid to make life-changing decisions to stay aligned with your principles.

Like everyone else, you're a work in progress, and you do have an uptight side. You hate to think that you made a mistake, and will sometimes you’ll try to pass off the blame so that you don't taint your reputation. Of course, when the truth comes out – and it always does – you'll be in a worse place than had you just owned up to your error. You tend to be critical and judgmental, particularly when you're tired. You're very often your own worst enemy, too. Don't be so hard on yourself!
    It’s true to some extent except the passing off blame part. I’m very much into personal accountability. I do know there are shades of grey on things but a lie is a lie even though there are multiple truths.

Marco Polo and Dreamer like this.
  10. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

This is my test result. It was somewhat accurate but there were also some parts that didn't fit to me.

[​IMG]
    The Moon

You're the Moon!

You're intuitive, moody, and probably more than a bit psychic. You sense things before they happen, and your emotions ebb and flow according to your surroundings and the people you're with at the time. Sometimes the intensity of your emotions or the depth of your insight frightens you. You know what you feel, but you don't always know why you feel it, and that can make you twitchy and nervous about what's yet to come.

You're also one of the first to sense when things aren't what they should be. You can usually tell if someone's troubled or unwell – even strangers. You sense changes in the weather, and you’ve had precognitive dreams. You'll be thinking about a loved one and they'll phone the next day. You've got such a strong inner light guiding you forward, but you don't always trust it. When you step out in your faith, you'll learn a lot about the metaphysical world and about your own soul's journey.

When you're feeling out of sorts, your apprehensions can get the better of you. You're suspicious of people – often unnecessarily. You allow yourself to be confused and overwhelmed by all the feelings and emotions that come at you. You imagine all kinds of drama and crises in your head, which are usually all unfounded. When you feel powerless, like everyone wants a piece of you, it's a sure sign that you need to retreat into your own company for a bit. Writing out your thoughts in a personal journal or blog and spending time in meditation will soon get you balanced again.

Marco Polo likes this.
  11. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

https://astrologyanswers.com/quiz/which-kind-of-witch-are-you/

That was a fun test. The result I got is quite right too.
    Tarot card
    [​IMG]

You're Temperance!

You're the voice of reason when things get chaotic, and the soothing salve during heated moments. You're capable of staying calm when everyone around you is falling apart – even if you feel like falling apart, too, you'll rarely let other people know it. You don't like discord, and you'll do everything you can to try to restore harmony in your life and surroundings. You find aggression in any form a vexation. You've probably even decorated your house in simple soothing shades of tranquillity!

You won't be hurried. You have a clear vision of what you want your life to be, and also how to get there. You don't approach things in a forceful manner. You do everything with grace and poise, and you achieve your goals through persistence and planning. You're a good team player and because of that, you'll always find people who will help you with completing your tasks and reaching your destinations. You don't think twice about hitting the pause button on things to reevaluate them and see what changes need to be made to ensure that you can be the best person you can be and reach the highest successes.

Of course, like everyone else, your life is not going to be perfect, and there are going to be situations and people who will knock you out of that place of balance and into some turmoil. At times like this, the best plan may be to stop, regroup, and change direction. You don't deal with uncooperative people very well, and if others in your life are determined to challenge you and make things more difficult than they need to be, give yourself permission to stand up for yourself. You don't like confrontation, but sometimes it's necessary in order for the other person to know exactly who they're dealing with.

Witch, eh I guess I have some of this
    Material
    You're a material witch. You like your creature comforts and are prone to overindulging in them, so count your candy calories and watch your waistline! You may have to find a way to motivate yourself, too, or laziness could set in. You appreciate all things beautiful, but there's a stubborn streak running through you that rears its head when someone tries to make you do something you don't want to do. You're devoted to your loved ones, a hopeless romantic, and you enjoy the traditional values of your culture. Watch your jealousy; it tarnishes the patience and dependability that resonates through you.

12. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

cool that all of us are different.
    My tarrot quiz:
    You're the Wheel of Fortune!

You're always going from one thing to the next. You appreciate that the only constant in life is change, and you do your best to take it all in your stride. You know that life is a series of ups and downs. You don't mourn the ups once they've passed, because you have the memories and the assets that they brought to you. Similarly, you don't cling to the downs, or gripe and moan about them. Oh sure, we all vent, but once you've got it out of your system, you move back into the swing of things, knowing that this too shall pass.

You're not one to wait for things to happen. If you see something you want, you pursue it! When things get tough, you get involved to turn them back into assets again. You're usually fairly optimistic and nothing gets you down for long. You understand that there's no point in crying over what you can't have or what you've lost. Nothing in life is ever permanent, nor is it guaranteed. You also appreciate that what goes around comes around, so you always try to do the best you can. You work to be as understanding and kind as possible so that the seeds you sow will yield positive rewards.

You're not perfect, and like everyone else, you've got your share of challenges. When things start to happen too fast you get anxious, and nervous energy sets in. You don't like the feeling that things are spinning out of control. Sometimes when this happens, you try to hang onto what needs to change, and of course, that only creates more problems and headaches. Nothing remains the same, even if you don't like the changes you're experiencing. Don't take unnecessary risks when you feel this imbalance. It won't do you any favors in the long run!

I think it fits really good. gg quiz, you made me think about me.

Witch quiz
    You're a picky witch! You've got a reputation for being a bit fussy, but you do it with good intentions. You're able to analyze things in great detail and will examine all possibilities and outcomes before you make up your mind what to do. You're fastidious and creative, things have to be just so for you to be content. You sometimes miss opportunities because you're busy obsessing about the details rather than looking at the bigger picture. You've got a lot of nervous energy, but you mustn't let your stress levels get to the point that they're disrupting your life and your health. Look after yourself first, and do what's right for you.

meh, some things right

13. Dreamer

I'm more like a stone than a snowflake
    Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

The result I got from Witch Quiz:

Stubborn
    You're a stubborn witch! You have more than your fair share of resilience and determination. Woe to anyone who gets in your way when you've got a mind to get something done! You stretch yourself thin on a regular basis and often don't understand the meaning of the word 'no.' You show your affections to others by doing things for them, by taking charge, and sometimes by being a bit bossy - but all is easily forgiven because your loved ones know you're looking after their best interests. You live your life objectively, by what is logical and reasonable. Feelings rarely come into things, but when they do, they're intense.

14. Kia

Kia
    Expand Collapse

Straw Hat Soulmate Quiz https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-f...ne-piece-character-is-your-straw-hat-soulmate
    F4046E4D-F52A-4362-B2CD-C4BA9F3E2932.jpeg

WHICH KIND OF WITCH ARE YOU?
    [​IMG]
    Independent
    You're an independent witch! You need to have your personal freedom at all costs, and you won't take kindly to anyone who tries to restrain you from doing what you want to do. You love to travel, to explore new ideas and concepts, to meet new people, and to learn. You don't understand things like envy or jealousy and wish everyone could just get along so that the world could be a better place for all. You've got humanitarian ideas and are usually optimistic and open-minded, but tact isn't always your strong point. When people get on your nerves, you can be blunt to the point of insult.
    This is actually not too far off at all though I’ve worked really hard on my tact over the years, tyvm. ^_^

15. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Expand Collapse

Strawhatquuz:
    You have fine taste in friends and that's why you match best with the Fish Uncle, Jimbei. With his karate and his strong will, he's a good asset to any group, and there's no one better at giving you advice when you're going through a rough time. Plus, he's basically proven himself to be a "GET OUT OF A BAD SITUATION FREE" card for the Straw Hats, and who wouldn't want one of those

16. Grin

Breadcrumbs
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The Hermit
    You are the Hermit!

You need to know what makes things tick. You spend a lot of time in your head seeking answers. You're hungry for knowledge and have a need to understand. You can't just dismiss things; you have to know the whys and hows. You'll keep looking until you find the answers, until you find the truth. The more you learn, the more you grow, and you're not afraid to change your beliefs, philosophies, or goals to adapt to the new truth that you uncover.

Material wealth isn't as important to you as spiritual wealth. You are more concerned with growing your soul than growing your bank balance. That's not to say your goal is to be a pauper! No, you'd just rather spend your time reading and researching and learning. You'd rather spend your money on experiences than things. You don't need to be with people all of the time. You're not standoffish or withdrawn, but you do appreciate solitude and the time that you spend in your own company.

Of course, you've got your challenges, just like everyone else. Sometimes you don't take enough time on your own for your meditation and spiritual practice; sometimes you take too much, and it interferes with your family and social obligations. You can get too far out there when it comes to your mystical pursuits, and that can work against you in the long run. You have to always strive to find the balance between being with others and honouring your time alone, and when areas of your life start to put pressure on you, it can create anxiety and frustration until you find a way to balance them.

Fierce
    You're a fierce witch! You don't suffer fools lightly and you won't be dismissed as inconsequential. Your mind probes into the meaning of everything and you want to know what makes people behave the way they do. You think a lot and feel even more, and are probably very intuitive. In fact, your psychic flashes may even take you by surprise. Even though you may be social, you're private, too. You enjoy learning about others but reveal little about yourself until you're ready. You're very stubborn, a master at holding grudges. You intimidate those who don't really know you.

Your Straw Hat Soulmate is Jimbei!
    Result Image
    You have fine taste in friends and that's why you match best with the Fish Uncle, Jimbei. With his karate and his strong will, he's a good asset to any group, and there's no one better at giving you advice when you're going through a rough time. Plus, he's basically proven himself to be a "GET OUT OF A BAD SITUATION FREE" card for the Straw Hats, and who wouldn't want one of those?

17. Marco Polo

“super moderator”
    Expand Collapse

Which one of us has the stronger HERMIT PURPLE, I wonder?

Picky
    You're a picky witch! You've got a reputation for being a bit fussy, but you do it with good intentions. You're able to analyze things in great detail and will examine all possibilities and outcomes before you make up your mind what to do. You're fastidious and creative, things have to be just so for you to be content. You sometimes miss opportunities because you're busy obsessing about the details rather than looking at the bigger picture. You've got a lot of nervous energy, but you mustn't let your stress levels get to the point that they're disrupting your life and your health. Look after yourself first, and do what's right for you.

Your Straw Hat Soulmate is Jimbei!
    You have fine taste in friends and that's why you match best with the Fish Uncle, Jimbei. With his karate and his strong will, he's a good asset to any group, and there's no one better at giving you advice when you're going through a rough time. Plus, he's basically proven himself to be a "GET OUT OF A BAD SITUATION FREE" card for the Straw Hats, and who wouldn't want one of those?

*luffy-kun intensifies*