1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?

Discussion in 'Anime Series' started by Kia, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Alternative
    Titles Synonyms
    How Many Kilograms are the Dumbbells You Lift?; Do you even lift?
    Japanese
    ダンベル何キロ持てる?
    Type TV
    Episodes Unknown
    Status Currently Airing
    Aired Jul 3, 2019 to ?
    Premiered Summer 2019
    Broadcast Wednesdays at 22:30 (JST)
    Producers AT-X, Shogakukan, Kadokawa Media House, RAY, NTT Plala, Kadokawa
    Licensors Unknown
    Studios Doga Kobo
    Source Web manga
    Genres Comedy, Ecchi
    Duration 24 min.
    Rating PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis
    Sakura Hibiki is your average high school girl, with a voracious appetite. Noticing her clothes tightening in lieu of her slowly expanding waistline she decides to look into enrolling in the nearby gym. There she runs into a girl from her grade named Souryuuin Akemi.

Akemi, who has a muscle fetish tries to get Hibiki to enroll in the gym despite its high ratio of macho men. Thankfully a beautiful trainer, Machio, appears and unknowingly convinces her to enroll and start her quest to a great body.

(Source: MU, edited)

https://www.funimation.com/shows/how-heavy-are-the-dumbbells-you-lift/

https://sganime.org/category/dumbbell-nan-kilo-moteru/

Chaudfontaine likes this.
  2. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Haoshoku Haki Busoshoku Haki Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

@Deus Mortis @Chaudfontaine I know you guys are watching. I meant to make this thread weeks ago but so be it.
    it definitely balances comedy, ecchi and other elements but there have been times, like on the episode where they were at rich girl’s house, that they could’ve added in additional exercises for the at home portion or just in general and it would’ve been the perfect opportunity to build on previously given knowledge. Like adding tricep extensions of various types (overhead or at your sides with water bottles or canned goods) or any kind of pushups from wall all the way to incline or one handed or cross-legged or weighted, for example. The training for sports day was fantastic—especially when they show what happens if you overdo it initially and that you need to workout at a steady, moderate rate so that you can continue to function. Lactic acid buildup is real. The sauna lessons are important as well. It’s just a great show that doesn’t have misinformation but conveys it in a super fun way. As a former workout geek, I love it!

3. Deus Mortis

"Reaper of Souls"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

I still have a bit of catching up to do so I did not read the spoilers part that you posted, however from what I have seen it made me laugh quite abit and also made me wonder how many of those work out suits does Machio own because he flexes right out of them one second and the next he's got a fresh one on..

Kia likes this.
  4. Deus Mortis

"Reaper of Souls"
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Now having caught up all the way I agree 100% with you on all of this. The info they give is astoundingly accurate and makes me wanna start working out again. Nice Bulk!

5. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Yea it is absolutly fun to watch the dudes flex and see the dudettes sweating.
    :super: