1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Eneru & His Master?

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Mosshead, Feb 11, 2018 at 7:38 AM.

1. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

OK, so this will sound crazy and you might think im trolling but im not. So nobody get mad because this speculation is literally a long shot but im a believer that Enel/Eneru is still relevant to the One Piece series. Why? Because he has a logia DF ability thats just too powerful to ignore. Its only fair that he was defeated by a rubber man. Enel/Eneru also possessed observation haki (Mantra) & most likely hasnt had his DF for very long (At Skypea) & could also be referred to as 'a rookie' of some sort. Hes a man who basically chooses to live in the sky lands and who else could possibly live in the sky? Shiki. I also believe that shiki will be making his appearance very soon. With saying that I have a feeling that Eneru ran into Shiki at some point on a Sky land (Most like Shikis Sky ship) & was defeated by Shikis haki. Shiki seen potential in him and taught him how to perfect his Mantra & Haki thus becoming Enerus master. Having taught Eneru he should be very strong now and could possibly rival the observation haki of Katakuri. Maybe even better. I have NO EVIDENCE of this theory but these are my honest thoughts and I really think you readers should remember this. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my crazy imagination :) P.S Im open to all your thoughts and ideas on this. Have a good day.

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I think Enery is just too cocky and full of himself to think of anyone as his master. He did declare himself a god afterall.. :--D

If he would leave moon, then yes, he migth meet someone. I hope to see him again honestly.

3. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

I can kind of agree with that but after his defeat to Luffy Im sure Shiki put him in his place. I think he is capable of doing so. Plus I would like Eneru to return to so I think this could be a possible way but you we'll see what happens.

4. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Still not think Eneru would make him his master, even if we could/would lose to Shiki. They could become allies tough.

5. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

Yeah thats definitely a possible thought, but I would think after 2 defeats he Eneru would accept the fact that he is not a god. Especially since he would lose to Shiki who is not a rubber man & would admire that there is a stronger power other then his own (Which would be haki) Its not the easiest claim since Eneru declared himself a God at Skypea but I can definitely see the possibility of him giving in so he can become much more powerful (As he honestly should be)

6. Admiral Ryokugyu

Expand Collapse

Enel is definitely still relevant in One Piece . I think i've read somewhere that Oda said Enel will be back one day .

Mosshead likes this.
  7. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

I've shared a similar belief, but for a completely different reason. Long story short, Enel HAS to be relevant because the little munchkin robots are directly tied to the Ancient Kingdom and the end of the series. Oda has a clear plan for Enel's return, and in all likeliness, he has to be powered-up to fulfill his role. I've also mentioned here that with his logia ability, he literally can create an unlimited number of munchkin minions (who in turn can build ships, weapons, etc.). Oda could make him the most powerful "crew" based on the numbers. The moon may have limited resources (why the D.'s/Ancient Kingdom residents likely left the moon), but Oda's been pulling bigger B.S. recently.

Mosshead likes this.
  8. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

I hope so, hes probably still mad at luffy so if he does return he definitely be a villian lol.

9. Mosshead

Expand Collapse

I can also imagine a future fight involving Katakuri vs Eneru assuming Katakuri 'Might' help Luffy one day & Eneru will want revenge on Luffy. It will be a battle of Observation Haki. It'd be epic if it did happen but I wouldnt be to disappointed if it didnt.