1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Final Fantasy Lost Stranger - 1st Final Fantasy Original Manga

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga News' started by Owl, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Owl

Owl
    Expand Collapse

On January 31 in the 30th anniversary event of Final Fantasy it was revealed that the first original manga of Final Fantasy is going to be released this spring and it's named Final Fantasy Lost Stranger.

final-fantasy-original-manga.jpg

Although Final Fantasy already had some adaptations, they are mostly prequels, sequels or side stories to already existing games. This is the first 100% original manga adaptation. Hazuki Minase (C³) is providing the story for the manga and Itsuki Kameya (Kaidan Tochū no Big Noise) is illustrating the series.

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Marco Polo

「DREAM STATE」
    Administrator Member of the Year 2018
    Expand Collapse

This looks awesome

I've been getting into Final Fantasy recently, so this could be interesting to read
    I wonder if they'll eventually base a game off it...

4thBlade likes this.
  3. Date Damon

Supernova
    Expand Collapse

If it's a completely original manga, why name it Final Fantasy? I bet they got inspired from the series and will certainly include some references. The picture kinda makes me think it will be a mix of 4 and 5, at least not the recent "modern FF".

4. Owl

Owl
    Expand Collapse

It's still a manga of the FF franchise, but this time it's a story that hasn't been seen in games or that isn't complementary (side story, prequel or sequel).

I bet they are going to do that eventually. I place my bet in a mobile game.