1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

G12's weird small story

Discussion in 'Writer's Corner' started by G12, Jan 8, 2017.

1. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

small introduction:

I am a guy Living in Belgium on the country side and tonight while walking my dog I was thinking to try writing a story about a mansion. (I should have taken a picture but lost my cellphone)

small Story:

It was dark and misty outside. you could barely see anything right in front of you except some vague lights from street lanterns which were close and on such night there is a guy walking his dog because his dog was annoyingly barking. So he had decided to take a walk to calm it down.

After some time walking throught some backstreets and some alleys he arrived at a countryroad. It looked darker thanks to the lack of lanterns and the thick mist still hanging around. Altho his inner voice said that he should return home. He gave himself some courage and walked on. It was slippery and cold but his dog kept wagging his tail and made it look nothing was wrong and so they walked till our guy called Jeff saw a vague light. He thought to himself that he should go there to check it because he lost track of his whereabouts and maybe there was a streetsign which could give him an idea.

When arriving he got a small shiver going over his spine. the light came from two lanterns at the gate of a mansion which was surrounded by trees. The only thing which gave away that there was a building were the contours of the roof of this structure.

Jeff was thinking if he ever noticed this house before, till his dog started to get uneasy and started whining and pulling his leash like it was telling Jeff to leave. Which for some crazy reason made our main character think that he should investigate it.

He started with walking around the hedge looking for a hole he and his dog would be able to go throught. This was for naught because no hole was there to be found. The dog thought to himself "let him give up, let him give up!" and by some miracle Jeff thought "I should give up" and without checking the gate which was unlocked he left with his dog back home. to never think about it again.

The end

Icecrusher, Marco Polo, Kyros and 3 others like this.
  2. Monster Trio

青眼の究極竜
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Stupid jeff shouldn't be commanded by a dog and just have gone for it >:0

3. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

but the dog didn't command him lol he just gave a mental message which Jeff somehow received and accepted

Monster Trio likes this.
  4. Grin

[ ]
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

BUT WHO WAS MANSION

5. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

the house lolz building thing with a hedge around it

6. Mapache

means raccoon
    Haoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Will there be a sequel?

7. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

probably not I mean Jeff forgot about it lol but who knows

8. Kyros

The Legend
    Super Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Nice story G :D

G12 likes this.
  9. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I totally put some effort in it! (nope I did not) xD

Kyros likes this.
  10. Marco Polo

ダサい
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

More adventures of our guy called Jeff pl0x

G12 likes this.
  11. Icecrusher

Calm Wind
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Part 2 plssss I want Jeff to go inside the castle and see if he'll still be able to come out alive.

G12 likes this.
  12. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

w8 hold your horses if I make another chapter it isn't an small weird story anymore but a long weird story. but okay I'll try to write down a new chapter when Idk but someday it will be here.

13. Marco Polo

ダサい
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Evening with Marco Polo was a weird small story to start
    Now it's an omniverse full of Marcos (so a VERY weird long story)

G12 likes this.
  14. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

also true xD

15. G12

G12
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

(Don't want to start a new thread so I just double post here like a man. Also this a whole new story.)

Title: Fear

chapter 1:

It was dark. So dark that you couldn't see what was a foot away from you and I mean an actual foot, average human male so lets say 42. Not the weird measurement the americans use. To get out I tried to find some light to go to but not even a small dot of light was to be seen. Then suddenly a small noise was heard which came from my left. The sound was like a small pop like someone popped some bubbleplastic. It scared me so I froze up and didn't move an inch instead I tried to listen so I could determine who or what was near. Then a huge noise startled me and the next thing I see is my room.

It was my alarm that had woken me up. So I prepared myself for the day to come which was a schoolday, even worse it was monday. Downstairs I found the table set for breakfast and my backpack ready and set to be taken to school. I had an apple and some sandwhiches and left for the buss. While walking to the bus stop I looked at my watch and noticed I was a bit late so I decided to run for it.

Arriving at school there was a crowd yelling and screaming. When I got close I noticed there were two students fighting. So I went on to my class. My first subject was history, The teacher taught us about Russia. Actually he taught us about Leaders who used fear as a weapon to controll a mass and that it was important to know to this. This was according to the teacher important to know so you could defend yourself by thinking and learning but I didn't care enough and dozed off fast.

I was woken up by the bell and went on to the next class. The idea interested me tho. To controll people by fear but not like how the teacher was showing us, more like a superpower to controll your opponent's his/her fear against him/herself. Ofcourse this would be impossible and I went on with my day and before I knew it I was on my way home. Instead of taking the bus, I walked home. Almost home I notice a person leaving my home in a rush, I yelled and ran after him.

Marco Polo likes this.