1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Gay ships in One Piece

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by Zolaw, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Kia

Kia
    All about amare, anima, and anime.
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

That post totally won. I concur. ^_^

So, maybe the reason it wasn’t liked is that people on Facebook were just homophobes? Or they had other things that they wanted to see like T&A?
    As for the unimaginable that Sanji’s gay bit, I beg to differ—there’s definitely a Kinsey scale and his childhood training plus his wholeheartedly protesting so much combined with how well he got in touch with his feminine side on Kamabakka Island says to me that there’s totally some credence to those DJs that I’ve read that put the two (and sometimes the entire monster trio) together. It’s possible to enjoy more than one flavor, after all.

As for my ships, it would be LuffyxLawxZoro or just LuffyxLaw, LuffyxKatakuri, LuffyxZoro, I’ve seen some pretty decent DoffyxCrocodile and, oddly enough, LuffyxCrocodile but that’s the only one where it’s imperative that Luffy be the top. Otherwise I’m not too picky on the roles. I’ve found them appealing both ways for various reasons, maybe because I’m a switch? *shrug*

2. Cobain

Original Nami-lover
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

hahaha totally xD