1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Gecko Moria's New Zombie "The Lurking Legend" OP 927+

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Man Of Theory, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Man Of Theory

Expand Collapse

In One Piece manga chapter 925 we get the unexpected return of Gecko Moria who was seen in the papers causing some type of chaos. But why now????What role and purpose does moria has in this Wano arc?

Back during the marineford arc I believe that Kaido told Doflamingo to kill Moria was saved thanks to Abalsom.Since the time-skip i believe that Moria went into hiding to improve his strength and his zombie forces. During this time i believe that Gecko Moria found his greatest body of all time....The Lurking Legend!!!!!!

In One Piece manga chapter 907, we found out that the captain of the rock pirates was defeated by Monkey D. Garp.During the final clash,it's possible that Garp killed the Lurking Legend by punching the Lurking Legend maybe into the water or mountain killing him only to be found by Gecko Moria.

With the help of Dr. Hoback who i believe by repairing the damage of that the LL took at the hands of Garp and improving his physical abilities,the lurking legend will be as strong as he was in his prime.

I believe that the moria/Lurking legend role in the Wano arc will start around part 4 to part 5.

I believe that after the events in one piece manga chapter 925 between Moria and Blackbeard it will lead to them forming a uneasy alliance that will benefit both parties.

For Moria with the help of BB pirates and the lurking Legend,Moria will finally get his revenge by defeating Kaido and for Blackbeard it will give him the easiest way to kill Kaido and maybe Big Mom and claim their DF's and
    even claim their road polygraph's making Blackbeard the closest one to becoming the pirate king

What do everyone think about this speculation video? Do yall believe that moria has a new zombie and its the Lurking Legend?Will Blackbeard and moria form a uneasy alliance in wano?

Link to video

Marco Polo likes this.
  2. Marco Polo

The Golden Jester
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

Is Moria strong enough to control the shadow of this mythical “Lurking Legend?” Even if he revives this Legend, it’s not guaranteed that said Legend will willingly become his subordinate. If he does submit to someone like Moria, he’s probably not all that legendary.

Juggy and Pacquiao8 like this.
  3. Pacquiao8

8th Commander of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Dead cannot lurk. Lurking in OP is what Shiki and Kuzan are doing.

If Moriah is to make a zombie for Yonko Blackbeard, I think it would be either Roger or Ace.