1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

God Hunters CHAPTER 3: Heads or Tails

Discussion in 'Writer's Corner' started by Behnam, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#1 Behnam, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    “A god can't kill another god” it's known as the first rule. The gods who are the most ancient creatures in our world were fighting for billions of years and when they find out they can't kill each other because of that rule, they tried to create creatures for themselves and make their own army to kill other gods. After billions of years and different eras and ages, a great war was there to begin. It was named the 2nd gods' war. When they saw the defect of their creatures in that war, they decided to stop and ally with other gods. They finally had found out that these wars are pointless. To gather, they made a perfect creature. All of them took a pair of that kind and split around the world to train them. Every one of them had a creature to rule on and train them to be their warriors. All of them had a world with people inside of it. Meantime many gods decided to not reveal the truth for most of their people and keep them inside of ignorance. One of those gods was the God who was ruling the earth and its kinds. When people were living their lives, a great army was protecting them from the dangers that were always in this world and were threatening everything and everyone. The perfect creature that was made by all the gods was named “Human” and the chosen ones by their gods who were going to protect their people and their world from danger, were named as those creatures that were a failure at the 2nd gods' war. The real purpose of them that's lost nowadays was killing the other gods. Their name was: “God Hunters”

God Hunters

”The only lie in this world, is the lie itself.”

—The Goddess of Lies

CHAPTER 3: Heads or Tails

The light breeze was fondling his skin. The sun wasn't as hot as before because summer was so much close to its end. It was causing his skin to not feel so much heat under that black cloak. While he was walking through the sidewalk, the other people were just passing normally and wouldn't care about those weird clothes of him. Not even one person looked at him with a feeling of wonder in the face. His right hand was holding a black umbrella, though there was no cloud in that smooth sky. The other hand of him was holding his red hat exactly on his head. In that congestion, that big hat would just fall down from his head and those steps would just crush it in the dust, if he hadn't used his left hand to make it impossible to get away.

When he reached the subway's entrance, he tried to move there instantly. Finally he was out of that crowd. Then he just removed his hand from his hat and sighed. Meanwhile he was going down with the escalator. When he reached the subway station, he then sat on a bench that was near him. There was no one except a person who was like dervishes with ragged and old clothes. He was exactly near that bench. Only he himself was in that silence. No train was coming there to disturb that silence with its regular sound.

Suddenly, the man with that red hat who was still sat on that bench, started to bring a coin out of those pockets of that black cloak that he had worn. A moment later, his right hand was holding a copper coin with that white skin. A profile was engraved and was obvious on that coin. It was a man with no eyes that could be seen on that coin. When the man tried to turn the coin, the other side of it was clear to see. A tower with four circles around it was covering the other side of that coin, while a border was there to separate that tower from the edges of that coin.

The man then, flipped the coin. When that man with old clothes was leaned near that bench, while that coin was turning around and flying in the air, those wizened and old hands of that man started to grab the coin. When the coin wasn't flying anymore, the man with the old clothes and that old face of him began to toss the coin again. It was flying once again. While it was spinning around, the profile and the tower were changing themselves with each other. Finally, those hands grabbed it once again while the other hand of that man was hiding the visible side of it.

“Heads… or… Tails?” the old man with ragged clothes said that, while he was sat near the bench and had the coin in his right hand when the other hand of him was hiding it in there.

“Tails!” the man with red hat and his big black cloak said that, while he was still sat on that bench of the station.

After that, the man who had the coin hidden inside of his hands, started to put his left hand away. When both of them were giving attention to see which side it is, a feeling of disappointment started to show itself through the face of that man who was sat on the bench. Meanwhile, the face of that old man was full of vitality.

“Too bad, it's Heads!” the old man smirked.

Suddenly the old man tried to stand up. At the same time, the sound of the coming subway could have been heard. When that old man with ragged clothes and the man with that cloak that could attract anyone's eyes to it were stood and waiting for the subway to come, a soft and loud voice started to fill the air inside of the station:

“The Next Station: Gathas…”

—Meanwhile…—

“Wake up! Sleepy boy…” the white-haired man said, when he opened the door.

That loud sound made Tamas to wake up from his sweet dreams. When he was looking at that man with that drowsy face of him, he tried to leave the bed. He then moved toward the front of the door to go out from the room. When he was out of the room that he had slept in, the man said:

“I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen. Also washstand is at the end of this corridor you can see.”

Tamas then moved toward there. While he had his face washed and clean, when his face wasn't drowsy any longer, he tried to go to the kitchen. But suddenly he found out that he hadn't asked where it is. For the second time, he needed to search the house again. His instinct was guiding him. It didn't take long for Tamas to find the kitchen in that way. It was in downstairs near the main hall. He found a round chair there that the breakfast was already on it. Two dishes with a toast bread on it while a combination of cheese, jams and butter was covering the surface of it. Tamas was waiting for that white-haired man to come after he sat on the chair. When his patience was reaching its limit over time, the man was there.

“Oh… So you are already here? Sorry for keeping you await.” the white-haired man said.

Then he just sat and started to continue:

“Now let's eat our breakfast, shall we?” he smiled.

When both of them were eating their breakfast, Tamas noticed a clock on the wall of the kitchen.

“So… What are we going to do at 7:00 AM.” he asked.

“I thought it is normal for a student to wake up at this hour of day. Are you still angry about me waking you up so soon?” the man answered after he finished a mouthful of that breakfast.

“No it's just that… What are we going to do now?” Tamas enquired.

When the man was eating the last morsel, he waited and after like ten seconds he started to reply:

“Be patient. Believe me; I haven't woken you up for nothing.” he smirked.

After a short pause, he then began to talk again:

“I've brought your stuffs from Church. I've put all of them in that rucksack in the main hall, including your clothes. Go and change your dress. We're going to enroll you in an academy.” he explained.

“An academy? For what?” Tamas responded while he was puzzled.

“For becoming a God Hunter, of course.” the man answered.

“Is there an academy for that?” Tamas asked.

“What? Of course there is,” the man replied while he was surprised from those words of Tamas, “not one though, you can find more than ten accepted academies there, in Spenta.”

“So you guys have academies?” Tamas said.

“How can we train God Hunters if there is no academy?” the man answered with a loud tone.

“You are right about it.” Tamas agreed and then continued to ask. ”Anyway, where is that—”

Suddenly, the man looked at the clock and then disturbed his words. “It's 7:20 AM already! We need to hurry or the subway will go.”

The anxiety was obvious on his face. He stood and tried to go out from the kitchen. He then noticed that Tamas is asking him a question:

“What subway? What are you even talking about?” Tamas then grumbled with that surprised face of him.

“No questions. There is no time for that. Just go and change your dress without any delay.” the man answered fast and started to move.

When Tamas was still there on his chair, and was looking at that man, the man started to turn his head back and look at Tamas:

“Why are you still looking at me? I said hurry up!” he exclaimed.

Again the man started to look at the clock; it was already 7:25 AM.

“Ok you know what? There is no time for that. Time for the magic, boy!” the man remarked.

The man then, tried to come close to Tamas. When there was only one inch of distance between them, he touched Tamas' chest with his right hand.

“I see, that's what you love, that's what you desire. So let it be.” the white-haired man mumbled while his pink eyes were looking at those black eyes of Tamas.

Suddenly, some red and pink lights started to show themselves around Tamas. From his sole to his hairs, from his tummy to his back, there were some bright lights with different shapes around him. Star, moon, circle, line and many other various things with pink and red color were covering his body, when there was nothing visible from his body because of those lights covering it completely with their brightness, the white-haired man started to speak:

“I create…”

A moment later, there was no light, because all of them were split all over the kitchen and were moving around the kitchen in irregular directions. But Tamas, who was stood right there in the middle of kitchen, would be the center of every attraction, if there was any other person in there.

His pajamas were not there anymore, they were changed with some black trousers that anyone would guess they are expensive. White shoes for his feet and a white T-shirt for his upper were looking wonderful with those black trousers. Meanwhile his hairs were not as the same as before, completely different from those sloppy hairs that he had when he woke up. Overall, his face, hairs, and clothes were all making him a beautiful boy that any girl would faint the moment after seeing him.

“Oh… You have so much potential! You're quite beauty though I haven't changed your face…” the man said.

The man was looking at Tamas with those pink eyes of him; meanwhile he was holding his chin with his right hand.

“Alright now only one thing is remained…” the man said that, after a pause he himself then said:

“I create…”

In that moment, Tamas could see his rucksack in those man's hands. It wasn't a surprise for him anymore, since he had seen much more mysterious things until now.

“Damn it! We're late! It's already 7:29 AM.” the man said after looking at the clock.

Tamas then noticed a blue aura around himself. It was familiar for him. Those blue lines flowing up like a fountain, and that big blue circle under his feet, he could swear that he'd seen them before. He then remembered the yesterday's happenings. He could easily guess what's going to happen after that. But still the man wasn't saying anything. It was the only difference than yesterday that Tamas could notice.

Suddenly, the floor under his feet started to change with the stone of subway station and the kitchen started to change with the station itself. Instead of the refrigerator, there was a bench and the round table in the middle of the kitchen was not there any longer.

When Tamas was looking around, he found himself in a metro station. His eyes couldn't catch any other person than that man that somehow his clothes were completely changed to a white and beautiful set of clothes, he couldn't describe the details in that situation. Suddenly, he noticed a clock on the wall of station.

“7:29:50” the clock was showing this hour.

When the seconds were passing, the sound of subway coming could be heard. Tamas and white-haired man then turned their head to see it. A light was there in the middle of tunnel. When it was becoming bigger and bigger over time, the white-haired man was searching his pockets. When the subway was exactly in front of them, the man then started to bring out a coin out of his pockets. At the same time when the doors of that old subway were opening, an old man with ragged clothes and wizened face was there inside of the train.

The old man started to move toward them. Then, he opened his hands and brought them near the white-haired man. It was like he is asking for something. The man then took a look at those wizened face and ragged clothes with those pink eyes of him. He gave him the coin that he had taken out from his pockets earlier.

When that coin was in the hands of that old man, he started to toss it. While it was on his right hand, he hid it with his left hand.

“Heads… or… Tails?” the old man with those ragged clothes asked.

“Tails!” the white-haired man answered.

When there was nothing to cover the surface of that coin, Tamas could see that. The profile of a blind man was in the middle of the coin. When old man saw that, he was happy that anyone could say that with seeing his face. But the white-haired man was surprised and he was still looking at that coin with those pink eyes of him.

“Too bad, it's Heads!” the old man did smirk.

The old man then, moved back to inside of metro. After that, the white-haired man followed him. Tamas tried to get on it too. When Tamas was there, inside of that metro train, it was full of old dirty seats. Tamas didn't expect that the inside to be much dirtier than outside. But the thing that suddenly changed his attention was that old man. He couldn't find him there with his eyes. He could swear that he was just near him but still he could only see that man with white hairs standing near him. There was no trace of that old man around there.

Suddenly, the subway started to move. But still he and that man were stood in the middle.

“If I were you, I'd grab something hard, believe me, it's not gonna be easy.” white-haired man said that, while he himself wasn't holding anything and was stood on the middle of subway.

A soft voice then started to be heard in the subway.

“The Next Station: Gathas.”

When the man was thinking for himself, he tried to turn his head to Tamas.

“Ok never mind, just try to sit. Don't worry about your trousers they won't get dirty.” the man giggled.

While the speed of the subway was becoming more and more, Tamas then sat on a seat that was near him. The dust that was on it would just make his trousers dirty. Tamas could feel his body is moving by itself. He could feel that his body is tending to right side of him. In a moment, he reached the edge of the seats. The force that subway was making with moving with that speed was giving a really hard time to Tamas. He was just looking with wonder that how the man is stood exactly right there, in the middle.

“We're going to… Gathas? I think you said it.” Tamas said when he was trying to don't get thrust away from his seat.

“Yeah we're going there.” the man said.

“What was it once again?” Tamas asked.

“An academy as I've already said, one of the bests, actually.” the man answered.

“How we're going there?”

“Obviously, we're on the way to Gathas right now.”

“With this?”

“What is the problem with this? Has your body gotten much pressure by now? Unfortunately it's the only way to go to Spenta. So you need to wait another fifteen minutes.”

“Wait… I need to wait 15 minutes like this? Also what is Spenta?”

“The right question is: ‘Where is Spenta’. It's the world that God Hunters live in it right now. I guess you humans know it as ‘Hereafter’.”

“What? You mean we're going to die?”

“Well… Kinda.” the man smirked.

Tamas then became upset. The anxiety was obvious on his face. When he was trying his best to not fell on the subway, he saw some bodies on far seats.

“As you've already guessed, our body is going to stay here. We'll enter Spanta with our souls.” the man said.

“Souls… you said…” Tamas responded.

“Don't be that much scared. I'm here to protect you by the way. When we reach Gathas, I'll be there to help you out in everything. So you aren't alone.”

“I hope… Anyway, how can you stay like this when this subway is going with this speed? I can hardly talk.”

The man then smirked. Suddenly, his face changed. It was like he had remembered something.

“Oh… I was going to forget this. Here,” the man said when he was searching his pockets, “take this.” the man offered a card with his right hand.

When Tamas was struggling in that situation, he tried his best to catch that card from that man's hand.

“You'll need it in Gathas, though I'll be there to do the necessary works. But just for caution, have it. It will really help you when I'm not there.” the man said.

The moment that card was in Tamas' hands, he put it in his pockets.

“Also I think only one or two minutes are remained. It means this train is going to be at its max speed. Try to hold that rod near you or it's going to be much harsher than before.” the man added.

“What? What do you mean?” Tamas replied.

Tamas could notice a difference after that. The force was much more powerful than before and the pressure against his body was much more unbearable. His instinct was forcing him to hold that rod. Suddenly, the train started to increase its speed. It was completely noticeable since Tamas could barely breathe in that situation. The pressure was just too much for his body. It wasn't even possible for him to talk in that situation.

“Well… that's what I meant.” the man said while he was stood on the middle of subway with no impression of unease on his face.

It was really weird for Tamas. He was thinking about how that man can stand while the subway is moving with that speed like there is no problem with it or how he can even talk in that situation. Tamas was struggling so much hard to avoid getting fallen on bottom while he was thinking about that kind of stuffs.

“Alright, I think we're almost there. Congrats! You're officially dead now!” the man joked.

Suddenly, a bright light started to shine throughout of everywhere. Tamas could barely see anything. The white hairs of that man weren't obvious in that light and the seats with the floor were covered with a shining. The whole of subway was drowning in lightness. In that moment, the speed of train was at its max and the eyes of Tamas were closed because of the light that was everywhere inside of subway. When Tamas was trying his best to keep his eyes closed and avoids looking at that light, the speed of train started to decrease. He could feel that while his eyes were still closed hard.

He could feel soft sands under his feet instead of train's floor. He could feel the heat of sun, the breeze of summer and look of sky on his skin. When he was opening his eyes over time, he could say that he is not in that train anymore, he was out. He could say some buildings are all around him. When he opened his eyes more, he could identify their colors and sizes. His eyes became open suddenly and he noticed some small house around himself. They were all old and earthen. It was obvious that living there, inside of those houses isn't comfortable at all.

While Tamas was realizing the situation, he noticed the steps of a group of people who were coming toward him. Then he heard a rough voice behind himself:

“Hey… Hey… Hey… See what we have here.”

He turned and saw some muscular men with huge and powerful body. Their clothes were ragged and the dust on them would just show it even older. After that, one of them just stepped forward. It was like he is their boss.

“What are you doing here? Haven't your parents told you that here we have some dangerous people? You are lucky that we've found you, otherwise someone would seriously hurt you.” he smirked when he was exactly there, in front of Tamas with only ten inches of distance.

Tamas knew he is in a real danger. With those clothes and face he had, he could easily compare it to the others in that area. Somehow he was in the wrong place. Suddenly he started to look around and find that white-haired man, but there was no trace of him. Tamas was in a big trouble.

“Hey! Why aren't you talking? Oh my god… Don't be shy!” he responded to that silence of Tamas.

In a moment, Tamas could hear another voice than that muscular man's voice. It was coming from the roof of one of those houses that were around him.

“Haven't your boss already told you that it's not good to bully kids?”

All of the heads had turned to the source of that voice. A young man with a guitar in his hands, were sat on a roof. His hairs were exactly like that man who helped Tamas out. Tamas was going to think he is that man, but that skinny body of this man was preventing him from that thought. Also Tamas could say this man is younger than him. His height wasn't much, since the guitar could easily reach his head while he was sat on that roof. In a moment, he wasn't on that roof anymore. He was stood near Tamas and that muscular man. Tamas just couldn't trust his eyes.

When that white-haired man was like that, close to Tamas in that situation, Tamas could say that body is really similar to his, but still that white skin of him was enough to separate him from Tamas. In that moment, his eyes were obvious. Those two blue jewels were beautiful in that light. Suddenly, that muscular man's eyes were focused on that blue-eyed man. It was like he is surprised.

“That tattoo… It's impossible!” the man said, he and his group started to run away after that.

Blue-eyed man was holding his guitar with his right hand and when Tamas started to give attention to his skin to see what made those bullies to run, he quickly covered his skin with his sleeves to prevent Tamas from looking at it.

Now Tamas could use his courage and talk in that comfortable atmosphere.

“Thanks!” Tamas said.

“Oh… No problem at all! Sorry if those idiots gave you some hard time here.” blue-eyed man replied as he had a cheerful face.

“If you weren't here, I don't know how it would end up for me…”

“Hahaha… You're right about it! You'd be in a real trouble if I wasn't here. Well… I guess you're lucky because I don't come in the free area so much, but today I just felt like it.”

“Free area?!”

“What? Are you a newcomer? I think it explains so many things…”

“Well… I don't know much about this world. I was with a man who had the same hairs as yours, but unfortunately I've lost him.”

“Wait a second… Have you come with the train?”

“Yes, I guess…”

“It's weird… You must be in Gathas right now if the thing you're saying is true. Since it's your first time, I can easily guess you want to study for becoming a God Hunter.”

“I really don't understand much from these things…”

“Hahaha… It's normal! I know it's hard to face these things. But you will get used to it, believe me!”

“I hope so…”

“If you wouldn't say you're a newcomer, I'd be surprised the moment when I was going to hear those words. Actually I thought you're a noble because of this appearance of yours.”

“What if I was a noble?”

“Hahaha… Don't worry there is no problem with being a newcomer. This world really respects great talents. It's really rare to see someone got accepted from the real world. Also your introducer must have so much influence to enroll you in Gathas.”

“I think so… Can you help me to go there? To Gathas…”

“Of course my friend, did you think I'd leave you here when it's your first time? Hahaha.”

The blue-eyed man then tried to move. When Tamas was following him with his eyes, he saw his head is turned toward him again.

“Do you see that high tower? It's Gathas.” the man pointed.

“Whoa… It's really high! Though I can guess we're really far from it.” Tamas responded.

“Yeah it is. It's not known as the best academy for God Hunters for no reason. You must appreciate that you're going to study here.”

“How we're supposed to go there?

“That's why I'm here.” blue-eyed man smirked.

“What can you do?”

“Just get my hand.”

When Tamas grabbed that man's hand, he then started to feel something is shining under his feet. A bright and blue light was there exactly around him. It was the same as before. He could remember how that white-haired man was using this. At that moment, he found out that how he is going to go there in Gathas instantly. But this time, instead of some mumbles, he heard the obvious voice of him:

“I rule…The one with the glory and sight… Her way is true and straight… With my kiss and your might…The goddess of fire and light, with your way of truth and right, the horse of yours who is white, will move him through this night.”

The blue circles were shining all around Tamas. In that moment, the man started to talk:

“Alright… I think it's the end. Good bye, my feelings are telling me that we will meet again in the future.”

“At least tell me your name!” Tamas grumbled, while the blue light was shining all around him.

“Linus”

“Tamas”

“What an interesting name… Tamas… Unfortunately, I can't listen to your song for quite a while.”

When Linus was sure that Tamas has nothing to say anymore, he then used the last words to send him to Gathas:

“Rule Number 812: Instant Displacement!”

The blue circles were not there any longer after Linus expressed those words. Meanwhile Linus who was holding that guitar in his hand, started to play music with it.

“Your song is truly interesting. I'm fallen in love with it. Let me listen to your beautiful music. Tamas…” Linus smiled and talked with himself.

—At the subway station—

The station was quiet as always. The old man with those usual ragged dress was there, sat on the ground of station and near that bench. He could see the feet of a man who was coming to him. Those white shoes were making a regular sound over time. He was becoming closer and more obvious. His maroon pants were there, around that toned and tanned feet of him and obviously it was far away from being loose down there. Suddenly, the man was close enough to see his upper. A long scarf was covering the upside of that cross tattoo on his chest. His jacket had the same color as his shoes and was opened; therefore that cross was attracting everyone's attention to it. In that moment, the regular sound that his shoes were making stopped suddenly. The man was stood there exactly in front of that old man. He couldn't see his face, but he wasn't like he does care about it much.

The man who was stood right there, started to check those pockets of him and then he brought a coin out of them. The profile of a man with no eyes was obvious on that coin while he was playing with it. He then started to toss the coin toward that old man who was still sat near the bench. When the coin was near there, the old man then started to grab the coin. After that, the coin was tossed once again by him. When he got it again in his hands after coin was not flying anymore, he then covered it with one of his hands and then he started to put a smug smile on his face while he turned to that young man with those white shoes of him. He then said:

“Heads… or… Tails?”

—The End—

2. Grin

Only hers
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Excellent work again, Behny! I finally got to show off my Creation, huh? So many more questions remain, though. And more just keep popping up. More and more questions, damn it.

Behnam likes this.
  3. Marco Polo

circus act
    Super Moderator YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

I love what you’ve done with Linus

And the rest of the chapter for that matter. I’m looking forward to the God Hunter Academy!

Behnam likes this.
  4. Glaze D. Bacon

Not dead, just dead tired
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Great chapter! I love Linus and everything about him, and I had Harry Potter vibes during the ride to Spenta, hehe.

Also, that Atlas tease! :luffy:

Deathbloke and Behnam like this.
  5. Yuuzume

Slayer Candidate
    Busoshoku Haki Member of the Season
    Expand Collapse

As always,excellent work Behny.Albert is getting cooler by the chapter,and Linus's introduction was very nice.I like how you combined the concept of the train,like in Harry Potter (like Glaze said) and that of the Senkaimon from Bleach.I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the new character that will presumably be introduced in it.

Deathbloke and Behnam like this.
  6. Chaudfontaine

Chaudius Caesar
    Moderator Member of the Year 2017 YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

As the rest already said, different popular influences but nice combination of all of them.

Exciting to see Linus, but how did Tamas end off track? I found that fairly random.

Behnam likes this.
  7. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for reading. I assure you that all of those questions are going to get answered. or not.

I'm glad that you liked it, and I hope I did what you'd expected from me. Linus is not going to appear until the “insurgency” though.

He is cool, I can analogize him with Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai, though much more over powered.

I'm glad that you liked it, the next chapter though, it's going to be extra long.

Not everything is going to be as expected, I'd say there's something wrong with that train. Well... the first thing that comes to my mind is: “What did cause the train to have that problem? Or maybe, who?”

Harry Potter? Well... I didn't have that in my mind though, I mean, subway system has a purpose, its purpose is to move people from one place to another, with that high speed of course. It's a transport. So... why not transporting people from one world to another with that? From one dimension to another... that's when it comes in.

For other details about how it does work or this kind of stuffs, there is a comprehensive book about it, that you can refer to it. The book is named “The Gifts From Our Ancestors PART 4: The Train System And How It Does Work” written by “A. C. Laus-Saint” you can find the answer of any question that you might have, inside of it. :smirk:

Grin and Yuuzume like this.
  8. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The next chapter is going to be a bit new than the previous chapters. It will be more lively. Still I'm going to add some freaky quotes and hence some questions. Also no need to mention that this one is going to be really long, like twice as normal. I can call it one of the longest chapters. Hence, I could introduce many characters in it, though still some of them remain.

Chapter 4: Royalty

Character(s) who are/is going to be introduced officially at this chapter:

@10thMember as Felicity River (Only a short scene, more scenes at chapter 5, and more details during 6-10, but she's really sexy, one of the best waifus, I can say :pervert:)

@Behnam as Xander Arai (The one I hate the most, I'm sure you guys are going to hate him too, I just want to burn him alive! :rage:)

@Yuuzume as Ryuu Yagami, the Minister of Information (He knows everything :eek:)

@Grin as Albert Claudius, the Minister of Interior (Finally the name of this white-haired dude is revealed! That title sounds important, more details at chapter 5 :cool:)

@riofriz as Zandoora Mido Raykatazi (More details at chapter 5, let's say he is a combination of Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore and the Grand Master of the Jedi Order Yoda ;))

@Chaudfontaine as Ophellia (HE ( :pfft: ) is just so cool. More of HIM at chapter 5, and since HE is with Tamas most of times, after chapter 5, SHE will be seen at every chapter) :smugbird:

Also, there are two special characters that I'm planning to introduce them with a epic way, one is Saphra(@miss_SMP 's character) during the “Rebellion”, and Linus who's going to get his true introduction and we'll going to find out many things about him. It's going to happen during 10-30.

Here is some quotes from the chapter 4 (No relation among them though, I just picked them randomly):

“Let me see that dirty blood on your face.”

“Give it back!”

“I think it belongs to you.”

“Welcome sir! How can I help you today?”

“I heard what you said! Bastard.”

“I did… but still we don't know many things about that. I'm here to inform the old man about another old man's death.”

“…I give you the wealth that I've gathered in my life. May the wealth be a bridge for you to reach the knowledge and power with it…”

“Do you see that handsome boy? He is quite sexy!”

“Well… I think I will bring both.”

“I create…”

“I'm Tamas, brother! Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too, Tamas boy!”

“Don't worry, I said that to you many times! Haurvatat is completely safe when it's with me!”

Yuuzume, 10thMember and Grin like this.
  9. Deathbloke

calvin klein model
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Nice chapter!! I, too, got some Harry Potter vibes during the subway sequence.
    Can't wait to see the academy!!
    @Behnam When will we see my character? Don't leave me out :P

Yuuzume and Behnam like this.
  10. Behnam

The one who wants CHOIce
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

I keep the bests for the last.

Yuuzume and Deathbloke like this.
  11. Deathbloke

calvin klein model
    Haoshoku Haki