1. Participate in the Monthly PAW May 2018 with a special category for our anniversary!
  2. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Gol D. Roger is Luffy's Uncle??

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Killua Vi Brittania, May 14, 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. I agree my negus.

25.0%
  2. Nah fam sry

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

Yo guys, i came up with this theory that Gol D. Roger and Monkey D. Garp are brothers, and that makes him Luffy's uncle, now here is why, In opening 15 there is a scene where Roger looks exactly like Luffy and he gives his straw hat to Shanks and he gives it to Luffy and he grows up and the dynasty continues, Roger is alive again.
    Garp didnt want his family to be his enemies, so he wanted them to become marines, there is a scene in the anime where they argued as friends and told him to take care of his child, his chid did nothing wrong, and i find that small moment something you would talk with your brother about idk. Tell me what you think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Storm chaser and Mcguint like this.
  2. Killua Vi Brittania

Expand Collapse

I am really sorry, for the reason this thread looks a bit butchered, this is my first thread here and i dont know exactly how it works, i dragged that pic there and then i did againa nd yeah xD wanted the gif to be where i said something it didnt work anyway you have to click the file to see the gif. xD

3. MaliceX

Expand Collapse

There's a slight chance but it's slight

4. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

That would mean Garp was a bastard brother for trying to put his bro in jail like his entire life lol...

But, that aside.. it could happen, sure. Why not?

Oh, and don't apologize for butchered threads (well, you can if you really really wanna).

-- The Lord of Butchered Threads.

5. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It kinda takes the importance away from the whole sake moment with Ace, Sabo and Luffy.
    Cause Ace and Luffy would already be brothers.
    Since they both knew about each other's dad's, Im sure Garp wouldve told about that too.

Otherwise I could see it being true.
    Luffy does look like Roger a bit, but Ive also tought that maby the similarity is something the D's have. Saul and Rouge were red hairs, but havent the others been black haired.

Roger and Garp def. had a special bond. Like they werent enemies with hate, but they respected each other alot. Like Whitebeard and Roger.
    I think the scene where Roger tells Garp about his unborn son proves that.