1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Gol D. Roger/Whitebeard and Tetsu

Discussion in 'One Piece Theories' started by Kr Neki, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Kr Neki

Expand Collapse

Hey everyone could Hitetsu be waiting for Gol D. Roger? I mean he is old like stated by Luffy. I have some proof of it to. 1: Gol D. Roger meets Whitebeard in Wano like country, beacuse of sakura tree and background. 2: If O-Tama doesn't know that Ace is dead and Wano is closed country, that could mean that Tetsu doesn't know that Roger is dead. 3: Roger could have been able to go there beacuse he was somewhat related to kuri region like we learned in Zou. BUT the same goes to Whitebeard possibilities. PS my thinking is that it's more possible to be Whitebeard, beacuse Hitetsu didn't say anything about Luffy's straw hat, but Oda could be playing with us.
    There is something else i wanna ask you. Do you think there is the possibility that Tetsu could be waiting for Mihawk? I mean Mihawk could one day in the past just come to Wano. 1: He is strong enough to come there. 2: He is old enough for that to happen. 3: Swords are something that Mihawk wanted, so he came to Wano and was recognized by Tetsu or his dad or someone he was close to. They gave him his sword and

Seiryu likes this.
  2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! I just read the new post on his recent interview and if Oda is being honest, he is cutting One Piece shorter than what he planned 1 year ago. If this is the case, I lean even more heavily on the obvious/simpler explanation of Momonosuke/Kouzuki clan. Based on Tama, we know that she and likely Hitetsu, are loyal to the Kouzuki family. If Oda is going to rush through the most important arcs, he has to keep it super straightforward.

Kr Neki likes this.
  3. Kr Neki

Expand Collapse

Thank you for your opinion and like. Our possibilities are both pretty high to happen, but i don't think Oda would like to go too simple. Maybe he will introduce a new character even though it's not likely if he wants to go straightforward. Or suprise us with an old character returning. We will see. I hope you will give your opinion to other noobs on this forum like me and help them with their theories.

Seiryu likes this.
  4. bandurista24

Fifth Emperor
    Kenbunshoku Haki Member
    Expand Collapse

Number 3 false. mihawk is not interested in swords. He already has the strongest sword and he said it himself its not the sworsd, its the one using it that makes it strong

Kr Neki likes this.
  5. Kr Neki

Expand Collapse

Yes. You are right, but he could still went to Wano like 20 years ago and get a sword there before he new about that (it's the one using it that makes it strong).