1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Greatest Tag Battle of All Time

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Pacquiao8, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Pacquiao8

62-7-2 (39 KO)
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

What if the finale fight of Wano arc would be between Kaido and Big Mom together vs. the Straw Hat Pirates together? Or either Kaido or Big Mom vs. Luffy and the other one vs. the Straw Hat members?

Edinbour likes this.
  2. Admiral Ryokugyu

New Marineford
    First Mate
    Expand Collapse

I think it's almost guaranteed that the Straw Hats won't beat Kaido and BM alone. Garp will be in Wano.

Oda said in an interview about a year ago that he has a good story for Garp in store, as well as for Dragon. Wano is the arc where he's gonna start moving his valuable chess pieces. He broke the mental barrier by revealing Roger's and Whitebeard's bounty. There's no going back.

ZakNik likes this.
  3. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Shichibukai
    Expand Collapse

this! Garp luffy and dragon will fight together. Like there was case with roger and garp vs rocks.

4. DouchePool

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

From the past chapters, oda is building up so much hype for Oden. I dont know if its only me, but i kinda feel that Oden is the lurking legend. And Oden will be the one whos gonna help luffy in war in wano. Oden said, "together with his retainer, he will open Wano's border." Akainu mentioned him as well.

What im thinking, in some point at war, when luffy's alliance is cornered, Oden will appear to face kaido.

Bigmom and kaido is too much for luffy even with the help of present supernova there. Without a help of someone like oden or a yonko level ally, they wont make it.

Unless they have a perfect plan, but in one piece universe, plan always fails.

5. DouchePool

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

Forgive me, i have this thought.

What if, the retainer continue their mission and theyre so furious thinking that its now or never, whether the alliance will appear or not theres no going back.

Back on the night where the alliance are preparing, law discovered that one of the retainers or shinobu is the traitor so law ,with the help of drake or kyoshiro fooled orochi and make a show that they annihilated the alliance and make another plan without the retainers knowing it.

What if they let the retainers go there, and Orochi is expecting them, they will be fooled and be lured to be the main event of the fire festival. The execution of the scabbards and momo itself.

Then before that happens is an epic shambles, revealing that orochi was the one that was fooled and law's plan was to sneak the 4000 men and the alliance to the main event of the fire festival but to surprise even more, its not only 4000, but they got more

6. Pacquiao8

62-7-2 (39 KO)
    Supernova
    Expand Collapse

VA Garp's "good" story might be the God Valley Incident, we have yet to know the entire details. For Dragon, that might be reserved for the time when the Straw Hats and the Revolutionary Army cross paths.

That's a good idea, a family tag. But I think the present-day D. collaboration would be the alliance between Luffy and Law.

Luffy can't beat both Yonko alone, especially Kaido so he really needs to get a tag. Big Mom, I think the rest of the crew can "handle" her, as seen when less than half of the crew managed to hold off a weakened version of her during WCI arc.