1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

HiatusXHiatus Chapter 380 - Alarm

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by 105abs, Mar 30, 2018.

1. 105abs

Expand Collapse

2. Glaze D. Bacon

Exalted Edible Emperor
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

It figures how Togashi would go on hiatus so soon with all these new characters being introduced. If he was an up-and-running artist, Shueisha would kick him out for sure.

3. Elan Morin Moridin

Expand Collapse

Partly health and partly it's how he preserves his rep for creativity and 'geniusness'. If he didn't take these massive breaks he'd be unable to polish and craft the 10 or so chapters that he publishes to the point that HxH fans think he's some super genius mangaka and forgive him the massive breaks in the first place...lmao

Imagine if Oda took 10 months off...i bet he'd give us chapters that can make readers shit solid GOLD.

105abs likes this.
  4. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

At this point, I just take any releases for the series as icing on the cake. We have massive action to look forward to: both for the succession war and once they get to the great beyond. Only thing is that it may take 5+ years to get to it...

I think I'd be happier if he didn't end on these random/minuscule cliffhangers. At least if the hiatus comes at a major cliffhanger, I would look forward to the resumption of the series more.

Tony likes this.