1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

How strong is nightmare Luffy?

Discussion in 'One Piece General' started by SleepyGoat, Sep 3, 2017.

1. SleepyGoat

Expand Collapse

In relation to the current characters in the story, how strong do you think nightmare Luffy is?

2. Glaze D. Bacon

Seated at the right hand of Goda
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

He is as strong as himself pre-timeskip plus 100 shadows of people. So pretty strong.

Edinbour likes this.
  3. Booker

Not A Member
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

#CaptainObvious

@SleepyGoat
    Properly gauging his strenght is going to be hard. First of all do we not know about all the abilities he was capable of in this form. I mean, 100 people would've a lot of different skills and abilities to show of, so we've, most likely, barely seen anything of the stuff he was actually capable of.

So we can only judge by what we've seen and we saw him beating Oars around as if it is nothing, indicationg an extreme level of strenght.
    I'd go so far to claim that he was something around Doflamingo and your average Yonkou Commander, if that is already something we can claim to a powerlevel tier. In terms of brute force maybe even above that.
    It's hard to judge how heavy and resistant Oars actually was and thus how effective N-Luffy's punches were against him.
    Though in other aspects like speed, etc., was he most likely around that level.

In my opinion that is.
    (but it has also been some time since I actually read the events including N-Luffy, so I might be totally off)

SleepyGoat likes this.
  4. Rafael Viana

Expand Collapse

May
    Maybe as strong as a Shichibukai...

5. Edinbour

The Red King
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    [​IMG]
    It's been a while since I've seen Thriller Bark but if I had to guess.. Judging that he had 100 Shadows with many different Abilities/Strengths plus his own Abilities/Strengths, maybe he was as strong as his post-time skip Gear 2nd or maybe even 3rd? I highly doubt Gear 4th though since post-time skip he had a better mastery of Haki whereas pre-time skip he didn't.

That's my guess though. :)

Glaze D. Bacon likes this.
  6. SleepyGoat

Expand Collapse

I realize this question is very hard to answer because we don't know the full extent of nightmare Luffy's powers. He was quite adept at handling a sword for example and that's only the power of 1 shadow that he had within him, considering the fact that he had around 100 in total and every single one of those had different capabilities he was without a doubt very powerful.

In conclusion I think he was much more powerful then than he is after timeskip, maybe he should recruit Moria? ;)

4thBlade likes this.