1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Hunter x Hunter 377 -"Scheme"

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by 105abs, Mar 9, 2018.

1. 105abs

Expand Collapse

Tony likes this.
  2. Tony

The Lurking Legend
    Haoshoku Haki YouTube Team
    Expand Collapse

A lot to say about this chapter!
    • For a long time i thought Prince Kachou was an actual bitch but good to have it confirmed that it’s all an “act”. I love her independency.
    • Another thing i like is how Melody (and other present Hunters, apart from Kurapika) are getting in the spotlights more. Melody’s plan seems to be possible to work, since Fuugetsu seems to be pretty curious and smart about her ability. Though it seems like Kachou’s nen-beast might become a problem, especially since it hasn’t appeared yet meaning something will be triggering it.
    • Phantom Troupe aw yeahh. I like how everyone is finally introduced properly, with their surnames and respective number.
    • Illumi joining in Hisoka’s request is amazing. It’s so cool to see how far Hisoka is willing to go to satisfy his hunger for the ultimate battle. Illumi’s carelesness is just great.
    • The mafia seems to be pretty prominent. Good to see that they are at least a bit thoughtful about approaching the Spiders. I wonder what their influence will be in the current story.
    • Not sure how to feel about the Phantom Troupe splitting up to find Hisoka since that’s probably the exact thing Hisoka wants. I’ m predicting he’ll get at least another kill on one or two Spiders before Chrollo finds/confronts him.
    • Bonolenov is just awesome.
    • RIP in Piece Neon. That whole last page just felt so sad to me. Even the Troupe was pretty sad about it. An off-screen death is not a good way to go. Maybe someone killed her to prevent Chrollo from using her ability (could be Hisoka but doubt it).
    • Nice Death Note reference.
    • I just hope Hunter x Hunter continues like this for a while. Every week i’m scared to see “back on hiatus” at the last page... I really think this is the best manga arc i’ve ever read in any manga and i’m enjoying it a lot!!

105abs likes this.
  3. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

amazing...we get manga regaullary now every week? come ooooooon :luffysmilie::oksaitama:

4. 105abs

Expand Collapse

so true, we just have to hope for the best.:innocent::innocent:

Tony likes this.