1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Hunter x Hunter Chapter 363: "Nen Beasts"

Discussion in 'Past Chapters & Episodes' started by 105abs, Jul 7, 2017.

1. 105abs

Expand Collapse

2. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

So glad to have this series back again. This entire super-arc of the Dark Continent has me really intrigued. Even this current arc with the nen-beasts looks really promising. The 4th Prince will be a major contender since he will gain nen abilities for himself during the trip. I've always been drawn towards the complex villains (love Hisoka for the complexity of his character despite it being simply driven by the love of fighting). The 4th Prince seems to be driven by personal desires, while I'm starting to take a liking to the oldest son for his somewhat altruistic goals of "doing the family name proud".

Other than Oda, Togashi does an outstanding job of character development and same can be said for all of the nen-beasts.

3. 105abs

Expand Collapse

we cannot predict too far on that since nen takes a huge amount of time to master it, and second is that his body guard has the full intention to slow down his learning as it said. For the older son having nen is a huge power up for him in the battles (but need to see the beasts first).

4. ZakNik

Legendary God of Speed
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

too much text ib manga for me...I hope they will continue with anime cuz previous one was best anime ever made

5. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

The battle is implied to be the nen beasts taking out the non contenders first, with the strongest having to fight among themselves. Pretty sure one of the Princes even states this. As for the evil bastard, he is shown being able to already control the flow of nen while talking. Killua and Gon took much longer to get to this point. Even with the hunter lady trying to impede him, it definitely looks like he will have some level of nen abilities. The fights get complex later because the nen beasts can not attack other princes. Seeing them actually doesn't matter since they are safe by the rules set by the pot.

Since it is unlikely for him to not be evil, Curapica and or others hopefully take him/his nen beast down.