1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. Our One Piece User Tournament is back. Join the fun now!
  3. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Hunter x Hunter Chapter 386 - Hypothesis

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Johannes, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Johannes

The End of the Beginning
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

2. Ebony Rustle

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

@Johannes Regarding your comment in the previous thread, both of Tserry's nen beasts couldn't be active since he was under complete Zetsu, especially his second one since it was born out of his own nen through training. The first nen beast could have been an exemption based on Theta's theory on it being able to survive with any residual nen shortly after entering Zetsu, but she prevented it by letting Tserry stay in Zetsu for a relatively long amount of time and allowing those residual nen to fully disperse. This then makes it more likely that his nen ability involves what I said in my theory: Tserry's nen beast imposed a remote "rule" on Theta through the injury that she received from it. It's also somewhat similar to Knuckle's Hakoware, with the main difference being its independent, parasitic nature which it needs to still function even if Tserry enters Zetsu.

Also, prior to the activation of Tserry's nen beast's ability, I don't think he was already fully aware of Theta's intentions. That's why I included doubt as a factor in my theory. But for some unknown reason, like what he said in the ending of this new chapter, his state of mind changed from "I hate lying bitches the most" to "two-faced women are so cute." Whether it be an effect of the ability or a genuine change of heart thanks to Theta, we'll probably find out soon on the next chapters.