1. As a final farewell gift to our beloved creator, we're planning to make a "thank you" video. If you'd like to be involved, you can read more here.
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

Hunter x Hunter Chapter 387 - Return

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Johannes, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Johannes

The End of the Beginning
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

2. Johannes

The End of the Beginning
    Navigator
    Expand Collapse

Were back at Chapter 385 and now we know Tserrie's nen ability "Instantaneous 10 Seconds" and how it works. The other Princes and Princesses are going to have a big problem when facing Tserrie, he got a great advantage and with the other nen beast and its unknown power. :openmouth:

3. Tony

Unknown Member
    Captain
    Expand Collapse

Poor Theta, trying everything to slow down the prince but accidentally helping him develop new powers. At first it all confused me a little but i think i understand it now. Tser is now pretty much unbeatable with his two Nen Beasts while in normal state and an OP ability while in Zetsu state. It would also serve as a good counter to Halkenburg's ability (probably the 2nd strongest ability atm). At this point i don't see how Kurapika can even get close to defeating him, but we'll see, maybe that won't even be necessary.

Going from Togashi's 10 chapter - break pattern, we only have 3 chapters left. I hope we'll get at least some kind of climax to the focus Togashi put on Tsed in the past 7 chapters.

4. Ebony Rustle

Helmsman
    Expand Collapse

The Zetsu ability isn't OP if you consider all known options in the world of nen. One fatal weakness is its probably limited scope. While seeing the "vision", he most likely views it with a normal sight of a nen user. This then makes him susceptible to invisible nen abilities, thus leaving him with only his body's reaction to get by.