1. Check out our latest video "One Piece Discussion: Wano Hype!" and discuss it with us!
  2. We have a new Facebook page! You can like it by clicking HERE!

If there were no more...

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Zeek, May 26, 2018.

1. Zeek

Luffy's Grappling Coach
    Busoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Spoilers of the recent chapter ahead. You have been warned.

If there were no more Shichibukai system how do we see each character progressing?

Here is my two cents on each current Warlord:

Mihawk - I could actually see him rebuilding his old kingdom and essentially becoming royalty. This would allow him to not be pursued and still have a connection to the World Government. Good luck trying to take him down otherwise Marines...

Kuma - essentially a robot for the Marines already. Wouldn't really be effected by this move. Still don't think he's actually gone.

Boa Hancock - should take the Kuja Pirates and join the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and declare her territory as Luffy's. Talk about adding firepower to the SHGF.

Buggy - probably the character that will be the most miffed about the situation. He'll need to make an allegiance to someone quick. Otherwise the New World is a little too much for him and his gang. I could easily see him trying to smooze up to Big Mom.

Weevil - likely too uncontrollable as is. Wouldn't really change his actions or motivations too much.

Also, what do you think Vegapunk came up with to replace said Warlords.

Seiryu, Storm chaser and KKG like this.
  2. Mcguint

Expand Collapse

#2 Mcguint, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Perhaps... Artificial Intelligence. Self-Awareness.

That could mean the Pacifista could eat Devil Fruits, and possess a Will of their own. But, that Will is entirely under his control (programmed).

In other words... it might mean... there was a second-part to the experiments done on Kuma which involve the Pacifista evolving from non-sentience to sentience.

What were just stupid droids before might become something more. Just.. one of my first thoughts on what it could be.

The Warlord system offered the World Government a lot... especially where it concerned Kings and territory. They got Awakened Devil Fruit users (Doflamingo) that way. But, they don't get that benefit if they remove the system-- unless they replace them with something more convenient.. like sentient robotic life.

---

This would be considered... a change from Weak A.I, to Strong A.I [Artificial Intelligence].

---

It would also be considered one of the greatest scientific feats of the current era, if it were accomplished.

3. Storm chaser

Rock n' Roll
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

Oh, that would be interesting. Mihawk isint really doing what they want that much anyway. :-D

I dont think he is completley gone either.
    I think he either has something, that can bring his senses back, or that Vegapunk has that something. Kinda like a code.

Im sure she would love to join, it would also protect the island.

Yeah, I could see it. he would probally not go to Shanks, cause pride. xD

Im sure he will eventually go after Blackbeard. Either it will happen with Luffy, or without him. Tough them meeting can make an suprising duo.

Would he do it with the pasifista? Or would there be more people, like Vegapunk that would replace them.

4. KKG

KKG
    Biggest Kiss x Sis Fan
    Haoshoku Haki
    Expand Collapse

The only interesting fact about that would be Hancock joinning the SWGF,but it would be much better if she joined the crew.
    I'm 100% sure that will never happen.
    As for the rest it's true but it's irrelevant.
    Hancock as a Straw Hat

5. Seiryu

Expand Collapse

You essentially got what seems like the most rational outcome for each Shichibukai (they all do their own thing anyway). The Marines know that Buggy has enough powerful underlings that they let him be. I would say Fujitora doesn't have the backing to push his idea on his own, so we probably don't deal with this until we get more clarity on the world situation (which will change dramatically with two Yonkou going down soon, in terms of plot timeline).

Oda is one to live up to his foreshadowing. If he is dropping something this far ahead (~2 years at the earliest right after Wano Kuni, but probably ~3ish years after the war against Big Mom) it almost has to be something completely different. My first thought goes to his own version of a Pluton (giant ship of destruction). Since he has the technology, a flying ship might be possible too.

Zeek likes this.